Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is still Green this month.What do you think? - page 7. (Read 1663 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
Bitcoin will reach $ 20,000 unless by the end of 2020, because I do not even believe in its strong growth throughout 2019. This is likely to become more real in 2020.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
As far as I know, there is nothing a good news that makes the market continues to green. Meaning to say there's nothing bull run happen on this year. That is a miracle if Bitcoin price will be made up at least 5k dollars before this year end. But let's don't lose hope, we are still on this year. There are so many possible happen on this month, probably we will know the result after this year end.
Activity: 814
Merit: 258
I don't think we'll definitely see the bull race we've had last year. Because the futures had come and we saw in a very short time $ 1000 to 20k. I think it would be most logical to forget about the past and focus on the future and invest accordingly.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
I believe that BTC does not need a half a year anymore to boost back to 20k USD per coin. I am just waiting for the next big events and for the new capital flow. When the big players will enter the industry, we will fly to the moon!
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
after the market falls 40%, the green market, it growth of 5-10 percent looks at least funny
Well, do not forget that someone bought Bitcoin after dropping 40-60 percents. For them, growth by 10-15 percent is already good, but not funny
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Well the market is not green on my own end here. The cryptocurrency market is really failing this year compared to last year. we all thought that the Bull run will start october but its still clear that the bull run might never occur this year again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I do not think that he will take and so immediately for the month will grow to 20K. Most likely it will grow only thousands to 10K. And there time will show what he is capable of. But I wouldn't be upset if he's in such a short period of time will rise to 20K)))))
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
as we all expect the market to be green, because the market is the main reason for the profits and losses we will get. This December the market is still red and has not shown a bullrun mark. I am sure there will be happiness behind sadness so that you will be brave and try your best to keep your money to invest in altcoins to welcome bullrun.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I have no doubt in my mind that BITCOIN WILL HIT $20K  surpass it, but will first of all need a foundation to build upon first, I could remember when we started the bull run of 2017, it was $1k price range that was first respected for weeks before the bull run started and touch $3k, then $6k then $10 and then $20 which happens in 35days
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
I think it's still too difficult for Bitcoin can to rise by 20k on this year because all the prices of coins on the market are still in a state of red not green. my prediction is that if the market price gets green for a long time then the price Bitcoin can only reach 6k or 8k by on the end of this 2018 years. we only hope currently the market price can back recover until 2019 coming it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
after the market falls 40%, the green market, it growth of 5-10 percent looks at least funny
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Market is still Green this month.What do you think?
Bitcoin touch again 20k soon?
No it cant happen, my prediction about btc price will in arround 5-10k in the end of december. 20k will happen in Q2 2019, just hope etf will get accepted in the next year, if etf get accepted it will make bitcoin price rise like january 2018.
Activity: 504
In the near future bitcoin will not give $20K. This month you can trade calmly, but still carefully. The market promises to be green in December. Then again, red
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
The market in 2018 will be as stupid as before, I think what you need to win, wait. Watch the market and believe that everything will be restored. In this situation, you need to wait.
Activity: 753
Everyone is talking only about when the market will recover and what the price of Bitcoin will be, but we all need to understand that no one knows exactly when the trend will change and prices will rise, so we need to monitor the situation and hope for the best development.
Activity: 350
Advertise in cryptocurrency is certainly far away from efficient. You can get become green advertise at day by day basis additionally, the levels get stabilizes by the afternoon! That put up for sale burden is without a doubt great in addition to being highly visible for me a growing number of dealer typically are not certainly inside creative concepts and even character in cryptocurrency, a number of people plan to get a effective make money!
Activity: 420
There is always that time where the market is always green for a while and that does not mean that the price of the coin is going up, sometimes it just means that the prices of the coins are just staying at a place without going down so there is no kind of red on them. It is going to take the market a while before we start seeing any thing anywhere near that price
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Will definitely come back, but I do not think that this will happen this year, most likely in the middle of 2019!
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
What this years market has shown overall is that by the time the market is stable for a while and seems to be on the rise, it will dump hard again.
That I why I am a bit skeptical about the market at the moment. I think that it will go up eventually, but it may not be right away, it will still take some time.
Activity: 486

Until the end of October 2018, the BTC rate remained stable at $ 6,400. Expect November and December that the cryptocurrency market will rebind and that the exchange rate will rebind, perhaps not so much, but it is enough for you to make a profit if you invest and hold at the current time.
Pages:
Jump to: