Author

Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion - page 192. (Read 647054 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
June 23, 2017, 01:20:50 PM

Europe IS dying, but I doubt that the Jews have anything (or at least much) to do with it.

Italy has a low birthrate AND a VERY high immigration rate.  The Italians I have talked with either don't like it (but do zip) or are perfectly apathetic, some of then even buying the "multicultural" BS so prevalent in Europe.  Howzzat working out for ya guys?

On this trip, in addition to seeing more African and Muslim immigrants, I am seeing more of their WOMEN and children.  Ruh-roh.  I wonder if that is true to Germany and France?

Get over to see Europe while you still can imagine the way it used to be.

A guy at Zero Hedge claimed (of course, who knows, could be BS) that he was mugged in GENEVA by an African gang, and that THEY were the most vicious, beat him up badly.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055
June 23, 2017, 12:27:19 PM
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055
June 23, 2017, 12:24:49 PM
re-post for cuckoldcube:

So run along and be a cuckold to the jews all you want, but other whites have decided this is Sparta and it's time for them to go rather than us.

If you do not understand what you are struggling against you will waste your efforts in futile and self-destructive gestures.

Yes the west is dying especially in Europe but the underlying cause has little to do with your favorite racial bogeyman. Europe is dying because they have voluntary abandoned the foundation that allowed Europe to rise in the first place. This foundation is not "whiteness".  Go back in history to the fall of Rome land read about subsequent European development. The primitive and tribal Europeans lived in a world of barbarism they were not the highest IQ group nor were they the most technologically developed yet they would go on to lead the scientific revolution and transform the globe. Why is this? The answer is not "white superiority". Europeans are neither the most athletic nor are they the smartest branch of humanity yet their culture dominated the globe why?

The answer is that the Europeans culture was philosophically sound. They formed a broad consensus around some very specific higher principles which allowed them to organize their societies into ever greater levels of sustainable complexity. This lead to a dominance that lasted for hundreds of years and is only now on the wane.

While it may be true that genetic homogeneity makes it easier to maintain philosophical consensus in the case of Europe the point is moot as Europe abandoned its consensus long ago. The embrace of Leftism and a nonchalance about cultural extinction is understood when one grasps the fact that European culture has been dying for some time. It is easy to rail against the symptoms of decline and look for scapegoats to attack. It is far harder to understand true causes and work towards addressing them especially when addressing the true problem requires people to look within rather then without.

The Jews are similar to Europe that many of them have also sadly abandoned the philosophical consensus that sustained them for thousands of years. Thus you see the rise of the the Jewish Marxists whom the foolish blame for all of the worlds ills. The sad reality is that some of these Jewish Marxist may be getting rich but they are also dying having like the Europeans abandoned the bedrock which sustained them.

American Jewish Fertility by Religious Current
Religious SectAverage No. of Children per Woman
Secular1.29
Reform1.36
Conservative1.74
Modern Orthodox3.39
Ultra-Orthodox6.72

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
June 23, 2017, 10:21:20 AM
All i know is they are really cheap but have all the money
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
June 23, 2017, 06:18:38 AM
re-post for cuckoldcube:

This is why Europe is being flooded with 3rd worlders right now - a divide and conquer strategy.

I hate to break it to you, but there's only 3 real powers in this world right now:  whites, jews, and asians.  Everyone else is just some type of pawn or insignificant bystander while the murderous death cult known as international zionism actively plots against everyone else.

Your stock response to each and every problem is 'Jews'. At least you don't have to think or learn.

Europe is flooded by migrants as a direct result of war and political bullshit. The removal of Gaddafi to help facilitate the removal of Assad. The removal of Saddam. The geopolitic petrodollar pandering to Sunni Saudi, the demonizing of Shi'ite Iran.

If anything, it is power that leads people, not religion.

It's you that have learned nothing.  Israel and the US support the most violent muslim factions in places like Saudi Arabia because they're essentially just tribal warlods that build dysfunctional civilizations.
They support those factions to try and destabilize the middle east to keep them at bay (basically the Wolfowitz doctrine in action).  While the ones in places like Syria are a little less terroristic and build more functional nations.  Israel make believes some made up religious text grants them just about the entire middle east, as seen in the following picture, so Israel and the entity they have taken over (the US) support and create organizations like ISIS to destabilize those regions to come in after and take them over:

The jews also operate their usury banking scams against every other race on earth, subverting the native inhabitants sovereignty and freedom.  They know that high IQ homogeneous populations ALWAYS kick them out or exterminate them rather than remaining slaves (as has happened in different countries over 100 times now expelling jews), so they attempt to flood these countries with 3rd worlders to create a bunch of different warring factions where nobody can come together for common interests to overthrow them.  A standard divide and conquer strategy.

This is why the jew is currently attempting to destroy nations like Sweden, Norway, Germany, and the rest of Europe with a 3rd world Islamic invasion.  That and they also pretend 6 quadrillion jews were turned into soap in WW2 and make believe that every white today who wasn't even alive at the time is fair game for revenge.  Their plans have been right out in the open for a long time to try and destroy white civilizations and have even been endorsed by jews like Einstein:

http://smashculturalmarxism.wordpress.com/2015/02/03/genocidal-kaufman-and-hooton-plans-for-germany-became-the-reality-for-all-of-western-europe/

So run along and be a cuckold to the jews all you want, but other whites have decided this is Sparta and it's time for them to go rather than us.
legendary
Activity: 961
June 23, 2017, 02:26:44 AM
re-post for cuckoldcube:

This is why Europe is being flooded with 3rd worlders right now - a divide and conquer strategy. 

I hate to break it to you, but there's only 3 real powers in this world right now:  whites, jews, and asians.  Everyone else is just some type of pawn or insignificant bystander while the murderous death cult known as international zionism actively plots against everyone else.

Your stock response to each and every problem is 'Jews'. At least you don't have to think or learn.

Europe is flooded by migrants as a direct result of war and political bullshit. The removal of Gaddafi to help facilitate the removal of Assad. The removal of Saddam. The geopolitic petrodollar pandering to Sunni Saudi, the demonizing of Shi'ite Iran.

If anything, it is power that leads people, not religion.
legendary
June 22, 2017, 10:42:42 AM
Where is this the_end_is_near guy already?
Where has he gone to?

Maybe he was right and the end happened.

The end is always before the beginning

That was most excellently put, contraband.  It looks like if he gets/stays healthy, we may hear some interesting news before long.  We'll see.

In the meantime, I look forward to reading in the next couple of days Armstrong's comments on the big Democrat political losses, hah...
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
June 21, 2017, 11:04:17 PM
Where has he gone to?

The end is always before the beginning
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
June 19, 2017, 09:50:47 AM
As I recall, he will be making any future announcements regarding his project at https://steemit.com/@anonymint

Alright. Thank you very much for the link.
Activity: 208
Merit: 103
June 19, 2017, 08:34:34 AM
He keeps getting banned.  I don't know why, sure he is contentious, but "this is America" (smile), and SHOULD be allowed to say his piece.

A little birdie tells me he is recuperating and working on his big project.

Do you know where can I get to him?

he is on steemit (iamnotback) and github, (Shelby3)

As I recall, he will be making any future announcements regarding his project at https://steemit.com/@anonymint
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
June 19, 2017, 06:35:10 AM
He keeps getting banned.  I don't know why, sure he is contentious, but "this is America" (smile), and SHOULD be allowed to say his piece.

he is on steemit (iamnotback anonymint) and github (Shelby3)
legendary
June 19, 2017, 06:28:09 AM
Where has he gone to?

June 19, 2017, 05:25:06 AM

legendary
June 19, 2017, 04:39:42 AM
Where has he gone to?

legendary
June 19, 2017, 04:35:51 AM
re-post for cuckoldcube:

The world is a place with lots of incompatible people, religions, and cultures.  There is no purpose in practicing Marxism and trying to force them all together so they all kill each other.  Black leaders in the past like Malcom X and Marcus Garvey knew this, that's why they advocated "Pan-Africanism", which essentially means forming a nation state in Africa with blacks only run by blacks because that's the only way you will have any type of self determination.

If you click the wikipedia link of what this is, it's essentially black naziism:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Africanism

Replace the word "black" with "white" in any of those sentences and suddenly people would have heart palpatations claiming "omg dat be raycist!", but leave the word black there and it's perfectly fine and great!  This is called a double standard, promoting and allowing nationalism for other races while attempting to demonize whites who do the same thing.  White people are no longer putting up with garbage like this of letting Jewish Marxists who control the media tell us how we can act or think.  Their propaganda is now 100% dead and powerless.

It's well known that any nation without an ethnocentric majority collapses.  This is why nations like China and Japan still exist after hundreds or thousands of years, because it's 99% asian people.  Diversity is not "strength"; diversity is weakness and conflict.  The only reason the jews running the media push this garbage is because the history of their existence is moving into a foreign country, forming a state within a state to the detriment of the native inhabitants, practicing insane usury on them, then being expelled from the  country.  This is why they've been kicked out of countries over 100 times now.  It's not other people's fault, it's their own fault.

This is why Europe is being flooded with 3rd worlders right now - a divide and conquer strategy.  Any homogeneous nation on a long enough timeline will always expel or kill the usury banking parasites that infect them.  If you flood the country with a bunch of different warring factions, it's more difficult for anyone to come together for common interests to fix anything or get rid of them.  Those muslims in Europe are being weaponized by the Jews to try and destabilize nations on purpose.  Just like how in America, Jews try to weaponize minorities to fight against whites for them.

Guess who owns all the violent, anti-white rap labels?

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Entertainment_News_5/article_8500.shtml

I hate to break it to you, but there's only 3 real powers in this world right now:  whites, jews, and asians.  Everyone else is just some type of pawn or insignificant bystander while the murderous death cult known as international zionism actively plots against everyone else.

For a chilling read on how EUROPE (Germany) is suffering at the hands of Lebanese, Kurdish, Turkish, Romanian, etc gangs I highly recommend Zero Hedge's new article today on how their cops and judges are too intimidated to do anything to stop the gangs.

Violence intimidates.  At some point Germany and France (Sweden too?, nah...., LOL) will elect far-right guys that will SOLVE those problems, making Trump look like a piker in comparison.  And it won't be pretty...
June 19, 2017, 04:27:51 AM
Where has he gone to?
legendary
June 19, 2017, 04:18:22 AM
re-post for cuckoldcube:

The world is a place with lots of incompatible people, religions, and cultures.  There is no purpose in practicing Marxism and trying to force them all together so they all kill each other.  Black leaders in the past like Malcom X and Marcus Garvey knew this, that's why they advocated "Pan-Africanism", which essentially means forming a nation state in Africa with blacks only run by blacks because that's the only way you will have any type of self determination.

If you click the wikipedia link of what this is, it's essentially black naziism:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Africanism

Replace the word "black" with "white" in any of those sentences and suddenly people would have heart palpatations claiming "omg dat be raycist!", but leave the word black there and it's perfectly fine and great!  This is called a double standard, promoting and allowing nationalism for other races while attempting to demonize whites who do the same thing.  White people are no longer putting up with garbage like this of letting Jewish Marxists who control the media tell us how we can act or think.  Their propaganda is now 100% dead and powerless.

It's well known that any nation without an ethnocentric majority collapses.  This is why nations like China and Japan still exist after hundreds or thousands of years, because it's 99% asian people.  Diversity is not "strength"; diversity is weakness and conflict.  The only reason the jews running the media push this garbage is because the history of their existence is moving into a foreign country, forming a state within a state to the detriment of the native inhabitants, practicing insane usury on them, then being expelled from the  country.  This is why they've been kicked out of countries over 100 times now.  It's not other people's fault, it's their own fault.

This is why Europe is being flooded with 3rd worlders right now - a divide and conquer strategy.  Any homogeneous nation on a long enough timeline will always expel or kill the usury banking parasites that infect them.  If you flood the country with a bunch of different warring factions, it's more difficult for anyone to come together for common interests to fix anything or get rid of them.  Those muslims in Europe are being weaponized by the Jews to try and destabilize nations on purpose.  Just like how in America, Jews try to weaponize minorities to fight against whites for them.

Guess who owns all the violent, anti-white rap labels?

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Entertainment_News_5/article_8500.shtml

legendary
June 18, 2017, 01:08:05 PM
In the end if.network effect takes hold

Network effect doesn't apply to bitcoin because it assumes infinite scalability; and like the Larimer says, blockchains are inherently single threaded...unless you scale via partial order then create black swans to blow up the system.

Funny you mention that cause larimer is working on a chain that offers parallel computing and sharding.. kinda like distributed db with blockchain. Anyways network affect already happened to a point now where players are invested to ensure it wont goto 0 and thus go much higher as a result of the binary outcome.

Nothing is infinite.  But bitcoin becomes a better form of money tending towards infinity because of the stuff ive outlined already. Gold cannot be a moe nevermind its lack of durability so by definition it cannot be money.
legendary
June 18, 2017, 12:48:19 PM
In the end if.network effect takes hold

Network effect doesn't apply to bitcoin because it assumes infinite scalability; and like the Larimer says, blockchains are inherently single threaded...unless you scale via partial order then create black swans to blow up the system.
legendary
June 18, 2017, 10:23:02 AM
https://youtu.be/MxIrc1rxhyI

Andreas on engineering money. To finally put r0achs argument to rest so he can slither away under the fridge.

Antonopolus is a salesmen/motivational speaker/pump and dumper/some guy that doesn't know anarchy is just a temporary power vacuum inevitably replaced by a strongman, not god.  

He's flat out wrong about cryptocurrency being a store of value.  If nobody wants to buy bitcoins at a specific interval in time, the cost of production will crater because bitcoin cost of production is SELF REFERENCING based on it's own demand, unlike gold and silver.  For example, if nobody wants to buy silver eagles during the month of June, it doesn't matter; cost of production to bring the stuff out of the ground doesn't change even if 0 people buy it during that period.  This is what allows metals to be a store of value.  It's a non-recursive system.

The economics of cryptocurrency are recursive.  If it does not become the unit of account of something, there's literally nothing whatsoever to hold it up and the price can swing from $2 to $2000 like a sine wave over and over.  This is why cryptocurrency - something that doesn't even exist except in people's imaginations - can never compete with gold and silver as a store of value (the base of Exter's pyramid).  The invisible hand of the market would NEVER value bitcoin higher than the noble metals because it's 100% objectively a far worse store of value; more like incapable of being a store of value.

Just like the US dollar, bitcoin is a currency, not money.  It's not a real commodity, nor is it a commodity currency by extension.

If regulation comes in the way.. look out below.

IF? did you say "if"? LOL.  It's pretty much a given cryptocurrency will either be completely co-opted by the state or regulated into the ground where it's just as cumbersome to use as fiat.  I believe there's laws in the US where you're required to use a bank to transfer funds if moving an amount of cash over $10,000 because they want to force you to make some type of money trail, yet people are breaking statutes like that in cryptocurrency every day.  The government is obviously not going to stay hands-off on that situation forever.  Govt will create a fixed address alias system wrapper that goes around bitcoin and force everyone to use it or be considered a criminal launderer.  This is how they will co-opt it.
A self reenforcing system is what makes crypto better than gold. Anyways they both have sov but gold doesnt have moe like crypto does. Also satoshi said it will be a 1 or 0 situation and with big banks onboard now statistically we have a better chance of 1 than 0. That doesnt bode well for the btc/gold trade for you.

In the end if.network effect takes hold like internet did when govt tried to contain it the govt will lose. They cannot shutdown a decenteralised system like internet and bitcoin. The bitcoin affect will be as big as what internet was for economy just because free market will always choose the better money based on sov moe uoa. Your exters pyramis doesnt account for these distinct characteristics that allow us to define money tangibly. I suggest you try to do the logic and exercise to figure out for yourself that bitcoin is.better money than gold.
Jump to: