Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 100. (Read 338822 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
Adam, don't create another coin.

Maryj rising up in satoshi's
legendary
Kaspa
I think the holders on cc ex have the right idea... 1500 + on the sell side Smiley
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
nice. if Peaceful Choice starts selling recreational or goes "rec" as they say, by 4/20, that would be huge.
legendary
Look ARROUND!
legendary
Activity: 952
Adam (dev) released a new video, mentioned maryjane coin.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/727645503977965/permalink/778641012211747/

Can you post another link to the video.  I don't Facebook, but I would like to see the vid.   Grin
Activity: 306
Merit: 277
and very nice pics on instagram from adam!
nice buy support on bittrex
we can still grow really fast!!!
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
oh yeah. puff puff give mother fucker. Got my huge stash and these mother fuckers that think MJ is shit, I laugh at them. Once it does reach a dollar, I will make it rain on their stupid bitch asses. Ha. Love MJ.

edit: Yes, you know who you are DORKS!
legendary
Look ARROUND!
legendary
Kaspa
   Watched a segment on 60 minutes last night.  They showed one of the dispensaries in Colorado.  They mentioned everything had to be done with Cash, because Banks are federally regulated and MJ is still illegal federally.   I was hoping they would mention crypto currencies, and maybe catch a glimpse of Adam on the show.   

In all it shows there is a big need for cryptos in Colorado, and other states where MJ is legal.     

and it's just the start, once we get Canada to legalize recreational use I'm sure retailers here will have a lot of the same issues
legendary
Kaspa
I think 1000 is going to be the new low in no time, barely 200k coins on trex for sale Cheesy
legendary
Look ARROUND!
Maryj rising.

500 to 900, now at 800 Smiley

I'm going to keep buying...
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
legendary
Activity: 1007
   Watched a segment on 60 minutes last night.  They showed one of the dispensaries in Colorado.  They mentioned everything had to be done with Cash, because Banks are federally regulated and MJ is still illegal federally.   I was hoping they would mention crypto currencies, and maybe catch a glimpse of Adam on the show.   

In all it shows there is a big need for cryptos in Colorado, and other states where MJ is legal.     
Activity: 364
Yep, coin good. Name even better.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I like this coin. I like the fact its in Denver and I love the fact 4/20 is right around the bend. I think the devs should do some kind of Snoop dog special for the coin. Like 20% off Vapes, all supplies, and maybe a special on the strain. That will throw the price through the roof by 4/20. The problem with Potcoin was no shops accepted it at any rally locations and it still blew up.  And the devs shouldn't give start specials or give any breaking news til after April 1. That'll keep the coin prices rising slow and steady til after the holiday. Plaster your address and specials everywhere and you could rise straight to the top of the recreational shops. Just a few suggestions and strategies for maximizing potential. I don't just care about value I just want a coin that represents the people who like to chill, laugh, and have a great time. A pic with snoop holding a pic of the coin wouldn't be bad for the coins rep either!
no one knows how many dollars 300000 satoshi will be in three years, but maryj will be trading at more than $10 by then
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
In 3 years, this coin is guaranteed to reach 300,000 sat (~1$) at some point. Selling anything under 100,000 sat is just losing money.

3 years?! Try a month
Activity: 344
ALL IN!
$MaryJ so hot right now

Hot enough to be worth a dollar by the end of the month?  Grin

maybe by 4/20. i predicted 2000 sat for the end of Jan in my post back on NYE
we were trading at 200 sat at the time. Eleven days later and we are almost there

Jeah. 2000-2500 sat should be right.  Wink
$MaryJ so hot right now

Hot enough to be worth a dollar by the end of the month?  Grin

maybe by 4/20. i predicted 2000 sat for the end of Jan in my post back on NYE
we were trading at 200 sat at the time. Eleven days later and we are almost there
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
$MaryJ so hot right now

Hot enough to be worth a dollar by the end of the month?  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: