Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 104. (Read 338822 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
in a couple months the price is going to the moon. Guaranteed.

you think by march itll be worth at least a dollar? But ive noticed btc is going down hard. What if btc isnt worth anything more by then?

Then BTC isn't worth one dollar... ?  Roll Eyes Wink
But come on, be serious, why so dramatic...  Smiley

Because if btc is no more, unless im in Colorado, I wont enjoy my maryjanecoin. its already dropping hard again. are you sure this isnt another pump?

You mean dump?  Roll Eyes

Yes and it ends with that. like whats going on now.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words

you think by march itll be worth at least a dollar? But ive noticed btc is going down hard. What if btc isnt worth anything more by then?

Because if btc is no more, unless im in Colorado, I wont enjoy my maryjanecoin. its already dropping hard again. are you sure this isnt another pump?

You mean dump?  Roll Eyes
legendary

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

legendary

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
Price hasnt really been moving. :/

But also no selling pressure.
So if there are some good news and people know why to buy maryj we will move upwards very fast  Wink

buy buy buy. nuff said.
Activity: 344
ALL IN!

But also no selling pressure.
So if there are some good news and people know why to buy maryj we will move upwards very fast  Wink

legendary
Activity: 306
Merit: 277
ok we are coming back to right value..problably not so many guys bought at 400 or 250..who had to dump his coins has already done, now we can only go up and up and up
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
No one sell until 1$ a coin. Even though a $15 million market cap is CHILDS PLAY.

slowly accumulating!  Cool
No one sell until 1$ a coin. Even though a $15 million market cap is CHILDS PLAY.
Activity: 387
i totally agree. in the past, a market buy was followed by a dump, usually by the bot.
now, there is no dump after the market buy. good signal
Activity: 336
Huge buy sign on trex, this baby gonna blow!!!

Once they all sell off on bittrex, then it shouldnt be long until we see a 1 dollar 2 dollar coin right?

Fuck yeah, all these clowns selling to me. LOL, love it! When it is $1 I will laugh in their face. Impatient people make the best sellers. LOL. All profit to me. HA!

Actually I have found the opposite to be true. I had a buy set at 440 for several days and no one sold to me so I finally became impatient and bought from the sell wall. I think Maryjane holders know what they have and for the most part most of them aren't willing to sell for peanuts.
Activity: 387
hell yeah. mewn time
Activity: 364

Once they all sell off on bittrex, then it shouldnt be long until we see a 1 dollar 2 dollar coin right?

Fuck yeah, all these clowns selling to me. LOL, love it! When it is $1 I will laugh in their face. Impatient people make the best sellers. LOL. All profit to me. HA!
legendary

Activity: 39
Activity: 344
ALL IN!
1500-2000 satoshi could be realistic by the end of the month  Smiley
Jump to: