Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 6. (Read 338759 times)

Activity: 351
Merit: 250
I will never stop believing! Maybe in 2 or 3 years time something will happen and we will hopefully laugh to this current price point...
i really hope so, my coins are ofline and won't be sold at any of these prices.
or i lose everything and get nothing back or i'll be happy about it in a few years.
Who knows lol

Yeah for real.

Adam are you even real person???  Or you were just one of the guys in scammer group to build "weed" coin hype for last year with your team of BS talkers and the dump coin to shits???  Where is your stand up as a man and why do you hide now from your OWN project???  You are the one who should take responsibility for such actions.  As usual this is same old crypto story crap and we bagholders left crying. Fuck.
I think this investment is lost.
the only thing u can do i think is
1) hold and hope adam is working behind the scene to build up the coin
2) sell for a loss and try to make whatever u lost back in another project.
3) MAYBE some legal actions but i have no idea how this all works + not interested in myself. (We took the risk with this investment knowing full well that it could fail. So no point in blaming someone else, sadly crypto is not get rich fast)
4) Try to get in contact with him and check the status. in real life or trough his social media pages.

I myself have my maryJ stored ofline and i'm still hoping adam is working on it.
He doesn't reply to me when i try to contact him so i prob won't get anything back from my investment...
Thats the risk i took with this investment and its the same for every other crypto investment.

Anyway Goodluck to all the fellow bagholders that are still here.
I will never stop believing! Maybe in 2 or 3 years time something will happen and we will hopefully laugh to this current price point...
i really hope so, my coins are ofline and won't be sold at any of these prices.
or i lose everything and get nothing back or i'll be happy about it in a few years.
Who knows lol
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
anyone has any contact with adam ?
he already blocked me on facebook when i asked him something about maryJ ...
Really sad i trusted this coin and invested in it  ...

Hope he's still working on it behind the scene but i doubt it actually...

Guess this will be one of those bad investments i made lol
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Adam Garrity is the best! I hope he wins.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Please anyone/someone make maryjane worthwhile again, both in terms of coin valuation and crypto-product.  It's very sad state now.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
on facebook he posted last time on 22.april
This will rise again, wait a bit and you'll see....
legendary
Activity: 961
I have not checked on this coin  for ages, why the downhill on this coin?
will anything be done for 20/4 ?
Still hoping for any kind of reply to my fair question :/
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Adam, can you say something to us, the coin holders, to assure us that the coin wont die and that there are some or any plans to make it big in the future ?

I think it would be fair. Please...
polo is not that good
u might not like the exchange.
But u can't deny that there are alot of traders there and very big volumes.
Lot's of coins got 1000+ btc volume there.
Activity: 305
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
polo is not that good
legendary
Activity: 1029
oh 800+ ..? Cheesy 420 is near..seems.. haha
legendary
back above 1k soon. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Nice work MARYJ. Keep it up. There will be loads of success and rewards in the future.

legendary
Stop threatening me and my family I warned you trolls this weeks ago. And now a troll this morning went to far.  You wonder why altcoins are dead its because of these trolls hired by bankers that threaten ppl in the industry. But I am not intimidated as I have beaten the shit out of a golden gloves champion after giving him 2 minutes without me fighting back. And I have months of firearms training logged. Plus I have won multiple court cases and have restraining orders on people all ready in place. I guess passing the lsat helps.  I find the trolls on here are pathetic. This is why real business people do not take altcoins seriously.  at least on this forum.   I am very passionate about bad people in society needing to be punished. Thus why you see me going after bad police and politicians . Even after 9/11 I was Dep of health CDC and left to work private / investigations / security that was hired by the s service when the pres came into town .  I tracked those ppl in india that steal id's to two cities in india  you really really shouldn't fuck with me cuz I will spend my time protecting my family. And I have way better things to do than swat a pathetic little mosquito ...... Im not abandoning the coin or ever will  but I will now be spending time on taking care of some pathetic trolls who don't know what real life is like.  Its illegal to threaten people and their families. Plus it allows me to defend myself in measures found appropriate by law enforcement and I would spend my time going into prisons on the weekend to reform nazi gang leaders so I have lots of experience dealing with cops and real bad guys.   month ago i was posting about getting bee keepers  working with hemp ...now its all over social sites.....it would be nice if ppl realize I am getting things done behind the scenes and stop letting trolls waste my time.  like this long rant here .   and can someone tell me how much i get paid by maryj llc which nonone can "takeover" thats right i dont make a paycheck and never received the ico from cex who is run by scam coin devs. and is about to be shut down and in a lawsuit with the mods sitting in jail.   think im joking watch as some of these scam exchanges are shut down here soon and then get back to me.   and you cannot take over someones llc by just saying that you took over someones business and fyi thats pretty illegal to do something called id theft and some other stuff but why would i tell a troll what to research.  like saying hey im the owner of apple then going up to businesses saying lend me some money i own apple....thats id theft  

no worries ..take a rest.. 420 is near.. Cheesy
Activity: 305
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
if you want updates or to stay in touch hit up maryjanecoin on or facebook or twitter this thread will be stagnate soon
Pages:
Jump to: