Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 107. (Read 338822 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Why is everybody talking this way just because it's gone up a little?
Activity: 306
Merit: 277
for coinking..I think it's a good thing if big accounts are accumulating maryjanecoin..they keep believe in maryJ and growing for a pump
For jah-vinci..80.000sat is a good point, maybe more..cannabiscoin did that pump near the ''big event'', we only need to keep attention on maryj
with this nice volume crypsty should open the door
Activity: 535
Merit: 267
Where is the devs?

edit: Ok i see he's on twitter.
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
biggest accounts on richlist are moving..stay tuned..nice buy support, with some good news we'll go up..up..and up

why would this be a good thing?
Activity: 306
Merit: 277
biggest accounts on richlist are moving..stay tuned..nice buy support, with some good news we'll go up..up..and up
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
they tweet'd that two month's ago but not since. if you really want to know then ask them.
if you are gonna ask then also see what they think about the peg idea.
we need some fresh acct's to ask and not known trader acct's like mine.  Smiley
Activity: 344
ALL IN!
yeah I saw that, they're friendly. they followed back when I retweet them.

reply to them to show interest from more ppl.

ask questions etc.

edit: after manipulating the bot to sell low and buy high over and over i am finding that it barely has any MaryJ anymore to sell at these levels.

200 satoshi is more than cheap. I mean, there are only 15,300,000 coins.
I would rather take them to the grave with me instead of selling for peanuts.
Can someone please explain the Peaceful Choice thing to me?
They accept it as payment double the marketprice?

yeah I saw that, they're friendly. they followed back when I retweet them.

reply to them to show interest from more ppl.

ask questions etc.

edit: after manipulating the bot to sell low and buy high over and over i am finding that it barely has any MaryJ anymore to sell at these levels.
Activity: 336
is the dev still planning to peg 1 maryjane coin to 1 vial of cannabis oil?
ALL IN!
The Peaceful Choice mentioned MaryJaneCoin 2 hours ago.
Good sign?  Grin

https://twitter.com/PeacefullChoice
legendary
i want to buy back my coins so i'm tricking the bot into putting sells (at 199) below mine (at 200).

looks like it's dry now. time to proceed, carry on  Wink
ALL IN!
https://twitter.com/MaryJaneCoinDev/with_replies

But dev is still alive, using twitter nearly everyday... so there's some hope Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
So what the fuck was this Christmas special shit? The price is dropping. Is that it?! WTF. Discount on coins. Gay.....
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Please make some whales to get involved in this and raise the price. I am still waiting for it to go over 4.4k. This price is ridiculous...Still not selling after buying at those rates... It's killing me. But I guess that even 1k would be a success with this rate of development.
If you look at 30 day chart list you can see that it's getting nothing but devastating situation. Unfortunately that is the reality and I really wish it was other way around...
actually only one of those places is a dispensary, the other one is a pizza place, and the third place is Adam's business. only the Peaceful Choice had mentioned on twitter that they accept it at double the market value. That was a long time ago, like two months ago, and no mention of that since.

maybe he will eventually come around and give some quick comment. in the meantime you can use the faucet, seems to be back up again.
legendary
i prefer DIE. there are much better coins than that scam cann

Price is going back up...
Jump to: