Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 109. (Read 338822 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 250
MJ to the moon in Santa's sleigh on MaryJ Christmas
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Never Forget

MaryJane the Chill, Sexy & Secure Coin
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
MaryJ is on Coins-e
https://www.coins-e.com/exchange/MARYJ_BTC/
anyone use this exchange? @Adam, can you add to OP
any other exchanges that are not in the OP

Great news! Glad to hear it's now on another exchange. Lets get some more votes for MaryJane.  Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/where-will-they-be-874240
MaryJ is on Coins-e
https://www.coins-e.com/exchange/MARYJ_BTC/
anyone use this exchange? @Adam, can you add to OP
any other exchanges that are not in the OP
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
this forum is often overlooked because of the amount of trolls that lurk, and also simply because the people on here are crazy and oftentimes FUDDERS. My advice to you would be to posit your questions on a platform with a little bit more reputation behind it such as facebook or twitter. If you were to pose these same questions on either of those channels he may respond quicker. You do bring up some good points, I for one, would like to see ICO money being put to use.

Remember earlier guys, the coin was originally supposed to raise 90btc, it barely reached it only reached 1/5 the minimum and almost canceled, so this clearly isnt enough for his plans he is doing.
legendary
i put up the donation address ....as if you looked in the 420lounge i was requested to put up a donation address ..... by the community members.

so trolls like devs of coins i no longer work with.....look at yourself.....how pathetic are you? that you waste your time and mine.... trolling.

this is why Maryjanecoin is better I go to work early on real life stuff. To bring real world value to alternative currencies. While pathetic ppl troll out on here to waste time.

going to go make some concentrates and get my maryjanecoin logo on them....little steps towards progress.

These are the updates I like to hear.  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8
i put up the donation address ....as if you looked in the 420lounge i was requested to put up a donation address ..... by the community members.

so trolls like devs of coins i no longer work with.....look at yourself.....how pathetic are you? that you waste your time and mine.... trolling.

this is why Maryjanecoin is better I go to work early on real life stuff. To bring real world value to alternative currencies. While pathetic ppl troll out on here to waste time.

going to go make some concentrates and get my maryjanecoin logo on them....little steps towards progress.

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
this forum is often overlooked because of the amount of trolls that lurk, and also simply because the people on here are crazy and oftentimes FUDDERS. My advice to you would be to posit your questions on a platform with a little bit more reputation behind it such as facebook or twitter. If you were to pose these same questions on either of those channels he may respond quicker. You do bring up some good points, I for one, would like to see ICO money being put to use.
Activity: 145
I still don't understand why he can't or doesn't want to reply to people questions here? You should be understanding the community and give a proper reply to people worries.... And even if those are the same questions you shouod quote yourself from prevoius posts to show that you already answered that... that's just acting polite...Why wasn't it normal for my previous questions to be answered...
those are all good strategies and i still think some of them will happen like the multipool.
but some multipools like coinking.io are asking 3 BTC to be added
the dev was not asking for donations, some ppl in IRC wanted to donate and were asking for an address
i donated so that the android wallet would hopefully get pushed out faster, but i know that weedheads operate at a different clock that normal ppl.
you ever had to wait for somebody who is stoned. you want to make money of the weed biz you have to be willing to wait it out my friend.  Wink
i sent some MJ, not much, but it cost me more when i got it  Roll Eyes

i'm thinking some of the IPO  money will be used for development too, right?
Activity: 123
MMUtFSuMn1X1iTqimnQPK73yLqLCsLALid -maryjanecoin

1BtukotTgThgayyCvRGgchKtEJwseBX1hg -btc

donation address for the Android software development

https://blockchain.info/address/1BtukotTgThgayyCvRGgchKtEJwseBX1hg

is it really going to development because dont look like it to me
Activity: 305
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

donation address for the Android software development

@Adam you mentioned that POW coin devs are making the android wallet, what is the cost? can we donate specifically for that software development?

donations address to help speed up  software development
awesome work on the Christmas logo
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
legendary
He said MULTIPLE TIMES you can use it at the pizza place. Stop making him repeat himself. Are you guys dumb? Or just don't know how to read

Yeah, well for a long time now it's been listed on Cryptsy, first page, but still is not on Cryptsy. You know about Cryptsy? The exchange that you keep bringing up over and over again. Hey, you know if you bring it up just a few more times you'll become a real member and then you can put on your big boy pants and vote for MaryJaneCoin! This coming from someone who didn't realize being a newbie you can't cast votes for anything. If that were the case don't you think MaryJaneCoin would have over 100 votes now or are you too dumb to realize that? lol. Maybe if you were on here more saying something that holds validity, rather than waiting for an opportunity to call someone dumb. Winner, glad you found that funny, buddy. I don't know what is going on or if it's really being used there yet. Just because it's listed doesn't mean anything. That's been a common theme on here from the beginning. Now, when you say am I dumb or I just can't read, isn't that pretty much one in the same thing or are you too dumb to realize that yourself? Like the rules of voting... Also, make him repeat himself? Well, by him, who do you mean? If you mean Adam, come on. It's not like that question is asked a million times and he is on here all day everyday telling us these things. Now I'm sure you will respond with something like, "yeah well he is in the real world, can't babysit you babies all day.... were goin long term...what what...." Do me a favor, before you start calling people dumb, find someone to pull Cryptsy off the first page being that MaryJaneCoin still isn't on there to this day. That has been false advertisement for months. While you're at it, do not mentioned Five Guys Pie, The Peaceful Choice, A & W Concentrates or any other place because we already know all about it. This community knows all and sees all without the dev and nothing at anytime changes. Remember?............jerk.
Jump to: