Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 45. (Read 338821 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
CANN is still no. 2 in market cap behind POT but only 1 BTC worth of CANN traded today, while MaryJ traded 6 BTC and advanced over 27%. Way to go!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
very nice movement in the right direction here Wink  Kiss
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I would just like to withdraw my coins from C-Cex so I can get staking.
Same here. I think there are many of us waiting for support to get the wallet synced. I opened another ticket today, kindly asking them to sync the wallet. They recently said they were looking into the issue.
Activity: 26
I would just like to withdraw my coins from C-Cex so I can get staking.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
why there is no valid link for wallet on the first page or the website ?!

Mega.co.nz keeps dropping my file, give me a minute to fix it.

Edit: I switched hosts, this has everything you need. Sorry for the inconvenience.

https://mega.nz/#!04xyHL4b!3AO623BunkaWYUCG_453zsqOEFFxdSfij_qAsNtM0c4

thanks u for fast reply
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Any information regarding the bubblehash and the price peg/phases , on when they are going to be introduced and how much product will be available in each phase? and when the planned dates and times would likely be? 

I think it would be a great idea to , once nearer to the time and everything is organised is to make some threads on popular marijuana sub reddits , giving away single coins to people to allow those living close by who have never used crypto currency before to be able to get first hand experience using it and getting some high grade bubblehash.

This would be a great opportunity to introduce literally 10's of thousands+ of people who have never used crypto currency before in their life to use it. to get a new android wallet try out something they never have before, get some amazingly pure quality hash and after saving a considerable amount of money on the hash , very likely to spread those savings into buy something else while in store, hopefully increasing sales for the store owners.   
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
MaryJ deserves to be listed on Cryptsy. Visit the Coin Votes page and vote for MaryJ to be added.
Activity: 266
Actual wallet is still v1.2.0.0 or any updates since relaunch?  Smiley

Greets 0bert
Activity: 313
Activity: 313
Hallo gibt es eine möglischkeit meine alter coins in neüe zu tausche? Oder sind die verloren?
legendary
Activity: 1007
why there is no available link for wallet in op or website ?!

Did you look under Wallets for MaryJane in the OP?  Then there are icons for windows linux and mac.  It's pretty clear once you look for an icon and not a direct link...

the link is dead ..
u funny
legendary
Activity: 1007
why there is no available link for wallet in op or website ?!

Did you look under Wallets for MaryJane in the OP?  Then there are icons for windows linux and mac.  It's pretty clear once you look for an icon and not a direct link...

Also look in the last 5-10 pages for a link in an original post from Jahvinci.  That link includes the blockchain to a certian point and makes syncing much faster. 
why there is no valid link for wallet on the first page or the website ?!
Activity: 364
Do we have any Mac users?

Are you needing a wallet built?
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Can't wait for the 10k price! ^^ We need new investors!
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin

‘The Cannabis Industry Is Truly Begging to Be Disrupted by Cryptocurrency’ - Interview with MaryJanecoin

http://cointelegraph.com/news/114542/the-cannabis-industry-is-truly-begging-to-be-disrupted-by-cryptocurrency

I really enjoyed reading this. Makes me proud to be a part of this!

Keep up the great work everyone!  Grin

Canada should be Adam's sandbox where he can develop as its a smaller market then the US due to demographics.  Either way this is a step in the right direction  Grin

Great to see!  any 'weed' related coins in the news does good for all 'weed' related coins in this space congrads MJC!  we'll be featured in an article ourselves very soon also.
Activity: 4
Activity: 159
Merit: 10

‘The Cannabis Industry Is Truly Begging to Be Disrupted by Cryptocurrency’ - Interview with MaryJanecoin

http://cointelegraph.com/news/114542/the-cannabis-industry-is-truly-begging-to-be-disrupted-by-cryptocurrency

Keep up the great work everyone!  Grin

Canada should be Adam's sandbox where he can develop as its a smaller market then the US due to demographics.  Either way this is a step in the right direction  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

Keep up the great work everyone!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: