Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 49. (Read 338821 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
@Jahvinci i have now since around 16:30 my wallet running during i was not at home and i saw now my wallet found ~1000 blocks and is now at block 419322 from 423107 but i have atm 0 active connection hmm i dont understand it.. and no i dont made new a user have no time for that atm^^

Current block is 223314.  Are you using a laptop and did it go into hibernation mode and drop your network connection?  I would try stopping and restarting the client. 
Are you using a maryjane.conf file?

Current block is 423317 not 223314
http://maryj.explorer.bitnodes.net/

this is a nice explorer! I like the market tab  Cheesy

but the coinsupply ....  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
@Jahvinci i have now since around 16:30 my wallet running during i was not at home and i saw now my wallet found ~1000 blocks and is now at block 419322 from 423107 but i have atm 0 active connection hmm i dont understand it.. and no i dont made new a user have no time for that atm^^

Current block is 223314.  Are you using a laptop and did it go into hibernation mode and drop your network connection?  I would try stopping and restarting the client. 

Current block is 423317 not 223314
http://maryj.explorer.bitnodes.net/
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
Activity: 145
Hope the volume will rise soon on Bittrex :p This price is too low!
Activity: 145
When new x11 wallet replace the old wallet ?  Smiley
It's still the same wallet and coin.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
When new x11 wallet replace the old wallet ?  Smiley
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
you are right im waiting to hear back about it but if you want to buy them directly from me just dm me and ill sell them to you direct same price shipping included
legendary
ego kit 1100mah li ion battery case and ce4 atomizer only 2000 maryj on cointopay limited time only so get them while you can at this price.

Quite a deal.  I got a 500 error when I tried to checkout. 

Something went wrong in the transaction process. Some potential reasons: Daemon is down or you are using an Autonomy account with an unconfigured wallet. We sent an email to support with the issue description - X003.
/MerchantAPI

website sent me word they fixed the issue and you can checkout now

Then they lied.  Smiley  Still getting the same error. 
ego kit 1100mah li ion battery case and ce4 atomizer only 2000 maryj on cointopay limited time only so get them while you can at this price.

Something went wrong in the transaction process. Some potential reasons: Daemon is down or you are using an Autonomy account with an unconfigured wallet. We sent an email to support with the issue description - X003.
/MerchantAPI

website sent me word they fixed the issue and you can checkout now
Activity: 195
Has anyone checked out Geo-Location of all the network clients? Very interesting, Look at the diversity.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/maryj/#!network

we have to take over the world Wink
still 3/4 to go
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
bittrex accept maryjanecoin! lets trade!
Activity: 44
Sadly I do not believe so. They jumped ship awhile back. C-SUX.
The status is blockchain broken. many coins are stuck there until they sync with maryj network.
legendary

/MerchantAPI

Only $20 worth of $maryj ‪#‎maryjanecoin‬ for a ‪#‎domeless‬ ‪#‎ceramic‬ ‪#‎nail‬ 14-18mm @Cointopay https://cointopay.com/M_Detail.jsp?&ID=239 … ‪#‎dabrig‬ ‪#‎dab‬ ‪#‎domelessnail‬ ‪#‎bittrex‬ ‪#‎bleutrade‬ ‪#‎bitcoin‬ ‪#‎altcoin‬ of ‪#‎cannabis‬ #710 #420
Activity: 44
will C-CEX be back online too?
Activity: 364
I'm shopping around looking at our options for making an android wallet, so far found a guy who wants $400 to do it. Brainstorming ideas to raise some funds. Getting bittrex back online is my first priority though, been working on making a bootstrap file for them.

we're back online.... please let us know if anyone has any transfer problems.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Awesome, thanks Rich. You are the man.  Cheesy

Yes, I second that! Richie is DA MAN!
Activity: 937
I'm shopping around looking at our options for making an android wallet, so far found a guy who wants $400 to do it. Brainstorming ideas to raise some funds. Getting bittrex back online is my first priority though, been working on making a bootstrap file for them.

we're back online.... please let us know if anyone has any transfer problems.

thanks,
richie@bittrex
thx for the good work !
but i was wondering what will happen to the android app for maryJ

i heard something about it before  but i'm not sure what will happen now that we stay with the same wallet.

and if possible maybe an iphone wallet

i was just wondering

all great questions and all still works in progress. with the advancement in tablets like winbook i will be showing stores how maryj can be used via a tablet or the windows pc they currently use until we are able to integrate into atms and vending machines

i think the iphone idea is great i know jahvinchi is working on a 2fa and or biometric security and im sure we can make an iphone app that works with irc or qr codes to exhange wallet info but i doubt the iphone app will be able to get pos rewards but that would be awesome as everyphone will help secure the network

thanks for the questions 
Pages:
Jump to: