Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 47. (Read 338821 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
@jahvinci i have now 1 active connection without doing something^^ but sync really really slow^^ i have now 419720 from 424720 blocks?

You should have way more than one, did you download the final fix?

i downloaded it now second time still 0 active connection and not sync..
it looks like a get some times a day 1 active connection and found some blocks.. but never sync..
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3XIBFmNOXng/mqdefault.jpg

Hey I am totally new to cryptocurrencies and it was just recently I really got into it, thus how I found my way to Mary Jane coin and I am loving it!
I figured I'd just give you guys some love and tell you how awesome the user interface is. Although it could use a little TLC here and there it has been extremely useful, especially after the latest update. I probably won't post to much, but I figured I'd make this one count.
Activity: 853
Merit: 500
MaryJanecoin re-listed on Bleutrade:  BTC/LTC/DOGE markets.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
MJ
if you have a functional product please inform #420JF

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11540914
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Wts.  5000 X11 maryjanecoins.   one of a kind offer Cool    in bulks with 1000 X11marryJ, 0.1BTC per bulk

so you want to sell 1MJ at 0,0001BTC?
 Roll Eyes

soon but not yet Wink
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Wts.  5000 X11 maryjanecoins.   one of a kind offer Cool    in bulks with 1000 X11marryJ, 0.1BTC per bulk
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Backed by Cannabis? Where can I read more?

Each coin is being pegged with one gram of marijuana concentrate, we just fixed our wallet/network and the next step is to start planning phase one of the price peg. We will have more information coming soon.

Oh okay so it's not backed by cannabis... yet (I hope)

We're going to be phasing it in, so during phase one for a single week we will be exchanging 1 coin for 1 gram at participating dispensories, and then some time later we're going to have phase two and phase it in for two weeks, and we're going to keep taking steps toward a fully active price peg. We had a rather tumultuous past few months with a couple bugs that needed to be fixed in our wallet so now we can finally focus on expansion. We're very enthusiastic about this project  Cheesy big things in the coming months.

sounds very good ,
i will be looking forward to it

1 gram of concentrate is better than 1 gram of bud.

Adam Garrity. He has connections in the industry. I don't think he will let the coin just die off and be a failure.

Well, Adam and Jahvinci have been working very hard on it. Jahvinci asked me so many questions! They are at the least the ones you want to be able to lead and progress since they are easy to talk to and listen to what people are saying.

Something can only fail if you let it fail but it's still early in the game and can only benefit from working at it.

Is this sourcecode correct? https://github.com/MaryJaneCoin/maryjane.git

I'll setup another node for you guys to connect to.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Each coin is being pegged with one gram of marijuana concentrate, we just fixed our wallet/network and the next step is to start planning phase one of the price peg. We will have more information coming soon.

We're going to be phasing it in, so during phase one for a single week we will be exchanging 1 coin for 1 gram at participating dispensories, and then some time later we're going to have phase two and phase it in for two weeks, and we're going to keep taking steps toward a fully active price peg. We had a rather tumultuous past few months with a couple bugs that needed to be fixed in our wallet so now we can finally focus on expansion. We're very enthusiastic about this project  Cheesy big things in the coming months.

sounds very good ,

1 gram of concentrate is better than 1 gram of bud.

Adam Garrity. He has connections in the industry. I don't think he will let the coin just die off and be a failure.

Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Thanks maryjanecoin for deleting my last post to try and raise community support for a cannabis company in the crypto space.  I'll never support your coin just as you don't support your community. 
maryJ coin didn't delete your post,
have seen more topics that have lost some posts

in the Digibytecoin topic  even the developer lost some posts a month ago

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Thanks maryjanecoin for deleting my last post to try and raise community support for a cannabis company in the crypto space.  I'll never support your coin just as you don't support your community. 

Hello reach out to us/me love to support your shop in the crypto space Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 364
Sounds like a very good plan. Looking forward to week 1 execution to see how it goes.
Activity: 351

We're going to be phasing it in, so during phase one for a single week we will be exchanging 1 coin for 1 gram at participating dispensories, and then some time later we're going to have phase two and phase it in for two weeks, and we're going to keep taking steps toward a fully active price peg. We had a rather tumultuous past few months with a couple bugs that needed to be fixed in our wallet so now we can finally focus on expansion. We're very enthusiastic about this project  Cheesy big things in the coming months.

sounds very good ,
Activity: 466
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 46
@jahvinci @maryj
As MARYJ announcing something new, please contact Cointelegraph, Coindesk,... or send to other bitcoin/altcoin press website's
Not much people are reading this topic on Bitcointalk
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
@jahvinci i have now 1 active connection without doing something^^ but sync really really slow^^ i have now 419720 from 424720 blocks?
Activity: 7
copy your wallet.data backup and replace the wallet.data file in your roaming folder with the backup file.

i suggest keeping the new unused file in a random folder as you never want to throw away a wallet address

I replaced the wallet.dat file in the roaming folder with the one I had saved.  It still shows 0.00 bal but it shows the transactions that were mined from the previous version.  They are grayed out and say "generated but not....ed"  Any ideas I've already restarted the computer and program?
Activity: 305
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
copy your wallet.data backup and replace the wallet.data file in your roaming folder with the backup file.

i suggest keeping the new unused file in a random folder as you never want to throw away a wallet address
Activity: 7
Here's the official release : https://mega.co.nz/#!kxhBTK6I!z8s97c7iM0rorX9XEXIFT5-sTAqGAQmv4Pm1zQpac8k

Config file is already included, just save your wallet data, delete your roaming folder, load the newly downloaded roaming into its place and then open the 1.2 qt and everything should be 100% working.

Let me know how it goes.

Where is the roaming folder??

in the run command type %appdata% then click on roaming hen click on maryjanecoin

Ok got v1.2.0.0 going and synced up but coins missing.  I backed up my wallet data how to reload?
Activity: 305
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

limited time only 2000 maryj on cointopay

1100mah liion ego battery with charger and xl case plus free ejuice and atomizer

use with basically any vape attachment  or with ejuice or cannabis juice battery is universal threading

name your ecig kit  fav color
and ejuice flavor plus nicotine levels

if you cant buy on cointopay or want to save time just direct message me to purchase shipping included
Pages:
Jump to: