Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 66. (Read 338822 times)

legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Great news is

getting the android version made now

But some reason jah and i are testing out the wallet with bittrex and having a few issues with getting it to sync nothing we wont fix. Ive been testing it for weeks with multiple computers and ip addresses with no problems until now so im sure its something small that will be an easy fix

hoping to get an advanced android wallet as i paid a bit extra upfront for it

will be keeping you all updating with the progress

and coders want to help its appreciated

email me at [email protected]

ttyl
Adam

ps bittrex will be helping with an online exchange conversion for those ppl with coins on the exchange

Thank you for the update. By any chance have you heard from C-cex? I believe many of us are holding coins in that exchange as well.

I'll contact them and keep you posted

Awesome! Thank you!  Grin
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
Great news is

But some reason jah and i are testing out the wallet with bittrex and having a few issues with getting it to sync nothing we wont fix. Ive been testing it for weeks with multiple computers and ip addresses with no problems until now so im sure its something small that will be an easy fix

ttyl
Adam

ps bittrex will be helping with an online exchange conversion for those ppl with coins on the exchange

What is the link to the new source? I'll take a look and see what I can do to help you with some of your issues. For the most part, you want to atleast have a few static nodes, lots of people to Stake off the exchanges, and even good to make use of a checkpoint key.

You mean this...

https://github.com/MaryjanecoinDev/MaryJane2.0
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Great news is

ttyl
Adam

What is the link to the new source? I'll take a look and see what I can do to help you with some of your issues. For the most part, you want to atleast have a few static nodes, lots of people to Stake off the exchanges, and even good to make use of a checkpoint key.
legendary
Great news is

ttyl
Adam

Thank you for the update. By any chance have you heard from C-cex? I believe many of us are holding coins in that exchange as well.
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
Great news is

ttyl
Adam

Activity: 364
pfft, I will never sell....well maybe one or two once it one is worth a gram of concentrates. LOL. Then I can say I smoked it up and be happy about it. WHOA....incoming................................
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Will you people sell or hold when this goes to 10k soon ? Smiley
I've held this long, 10k is far to cheap for me to sell. I might trade some but thats about it till much higher. Cool
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Will you people sell or hold when this goes to 10k soon ? Smiley
Activity: 306
Merit: 277
legendary
This is a perfect storm of technology and industry. Adam is perfect to champion this coin. There's a really good chance this coin will be used by millions of people. Shocked

When you say millions of people, do you mean millions of people around the world or just in the states?
legendary
I'd really like to hear about his success at the Cannabis Cup!  Cheesy
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
This is finally starting to sound really positive, glad I held onto my coins Wink
legendary
MARYJANE going to the MOON!!!   3000sat  Smiley Cheesy Grin

Wow, what the hell just happen?! lol

somone bought in untill 3000 sat i guess :p

There is no doubt that this coin is going to the moon soon. 3000 sat, disabled on every exchange and the new wallet isn't even out yet. This is a very good sign!  Grin
Activity: 351

somone bought in untill 3000 sat i guess :p
legendary

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Activity: 473
Is there going to be special handling to make about my coins on bittrex?
legendary
Release will be scheduled for friday at 7:10 pm cali time

sending the new wallet to my android coder multipools and exchanges now.

will post the github link here soon

sorry if i havnt replied to your private messages yet as with so many it will take time to reply to all of you.
Just a matter of time before there is an answering service to solve this problem.

thanks for the support

as someone told me today as i was venting about having to reply to every troll
"Hey know why I cant reply go look out your window"

the people I talk with have millions on the line and want to use digital currency over fiat more everyday...so its up to me to find the solution for the cannabis industry in digital currency for people in the industry

But the people who are smart with investments will see that im actually putting in work and getting things in motion instead of spending my time unwisely.

No offense to the people helping me out and joining the team you people rock!

So get ready to mine at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/

or you can mine from you're wallet just by going into the help command box and type setgenerate true 1

Thank for the help in getting things done.

Peace
-Adam

+1
I hope maryJ could show is real value in next days!

Me too! You would only need 11 1/2 million dollar market cap to make each coin worth at least 200,000sat!  Grin

I meaning when all coins are mined and we are at 20,420,000 MaryJaneCoin.

I wonder how long that'll be going on for.
Activity: 306
Merit: 277
Release will be scheduled for friday at 7:10 pm cali time

sending the new wallet to my android coder multipools and exchanges now.

will post the github link here soon

sorry if i havnt replied to your private messages yet as with so many it will take time to reply to all of you.
Just a matter of time before there is an answering service to solve this problem.

thanks for the support

as someone told me today as i was venting about having to reply to every troll
"Hey know why I cant reply go look out your window"

the people I talk with have millions on the line and want to use digital currency over fiat more everyday...so its up to me to find the solution for the cannabis industry in digital currency for people in the industry

But the people who are smart with investments will see that im actually putting in work and getting things in motion instead of spending my time unwisely.

No offense to the people helping me out and joining the team you people rock!

So get ready to mine at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/

or you can mine from you're wallet just by going into the help command box and type setgenerate true 1

Thank for the help in getting things done.

Peace
-Adam

+1
I hope maryJ could show is real value in next days!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
great news! Can't wait until the wallet is fixed up!
Pages:
Jump to: