Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 70. (Read 338822 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Yesterday i sent Adam a pm for the "swap" to "MaryJ 2.0" ... now waiting with patience for a reply.  Wink

Greets 0bert
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Also all my coins are locked in staking, is there a reason for that on the old wallet?

I have the same problem. Wallet wont sync either.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100

Also, if I were to I leave my current coins on bittrex, will they eventually convert them to MARYJ 2.0?

As for Bittrex, ideally that is what will happen, I still need to get in touch with Richie regarding the new wallet/algo

Please give us an update on this thing ASAP when you get some info because my coins are on Bittrex and will they automatically be converted to MaryJ 2.0, this is really important for me.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
Messaged him on here, awaiting confirmation.  Also all my coins are locked in staking, is there a reason for that on the old wallet?

Looking at things going forward I can only assume he is swamped with the upcoming Cannibis Cup, hopefully his branding takes off.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Yes, but as I have stated, be ready to move the coins as proof of ownership. Also, there is no time limit on the exchange. If you find a wallet with 10,000 coins in 5 years, they're still valid for an exchange.

I assume users will have to move the coins to a provided burning address to avoid trading the same coins multiple times, right?

Also, if I were to I leave my current coins on bittrex, will they eventually convert them to MARYJ 2.0?
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

So buy on the exchange now and then trade them out for the new coin later?

Yeah you can do that.

So what will happen to my current MaryJ coins on the exchange if I don't trade them? Is switching to MaryJ 2.0 obligatory or not?

I need a detailed info on this :/

No, it is absolutely not obligatory. But, there would be no benefit to not exchanging your coins. I can't think of a reason not to.

Do you think that when the new coin is released they will have it on Cryptsy?

Yeah you can do that.

So what will happen to my current MaryJ coins on the exchange if I don't trade them? Is switching to MaryJ 2.0 obligatory or not?

I need a detailed info on this :/
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
OK, looking good fellow MaryJane lovers. Just to be clear I need to send Adam a PM with my current wallet amount and he will do a 1:1 exchange for the new coin?

Good Question... can anybody exactly write how the procedure is?
Activity: 364
OK, looking good fellow MaryJane lovers. Just to be clear I need to send Adam a PM with my current wallet amount and he will do a 1:1 exchange for the new coin?
legendary
I have to admit that this OP has a very interesting design

I like the smoke curves a lot,

if i knew about it earlier i might'of invested!

biz

Verias is right, this truly is still really low. It's undervalued. For 220$ you can get 50,000. Especially since bitcoin is so cheap, nows the time to buy.

Activity: 351
I have to admit that this OP has a very interesting design

I like the smoke curves a lot,

if i knew about it earlier i might'of invested!

biz
still very low at the moment , prise will rise in comming days.

Never to late to buy MaryJ
u won't regret it
Activity: 181
Its still MaryJane Coin, the only thing changing is the algorithm and coin supply. You can still trade on bittrex, you just can't withdraw coins. If you click on the markets tab and type MaryJ you will see the MaryJ market. Adam made MaryJ 2.0 and you can directly transfer your coins over to the new algo. If you had 15,000 MaryJ right now, you will be given 15,000 of the new algo coin. You may be required to move the coins from one address to another just to show proof of ownership, or you may be asked to send them to dogecoin address to burn them so they aren't double counted. Adam is handling the coin transfers so send him a message on here, facebook,twitter, or Instagram. Conversly feel free to message me for any other questions. Hang tight guys, once get past this hump we'll be smooth sailing

Hi thanks for reply but what about max coins supply in new wallet and when we can start exchange our coins?

Max coin supply is 20,420,000 and yes you can start exchanging your coins by getting your wallet addresses and balances copied down, and again be ready to move the coins to prove ownership

Ok, thank you but if I right understand, now coping my wallet.dat with my coins and sending someone?
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
If your coins are offline what do you do?  I cant seem to get the current wallet to sync as it shows all my coins as staked, or it did this morning.
legendary
Its still MaryJane Coin, the only thing changing is the algorithm and coin supply. You can still trade on bittrex, you just can't withdraw coins. If you click on the markets tab and type MaryJ you will see the MaryJ market. Adam made MaryJ 2.0 and you can directly transfer your coins over to the new algo. If you had 15,000 MaryJ right now, you will be given 15,000 of the new algo coin. You may be required to move the coins from one address to another just to show proof of ownership, or you may be asked to send them to dogecoin address to burn them so they aren't double counted. Adam is handling the coin transfers so send him a message on here, facebook,twitter, or Instagram. Conversly feel free to message me for any other questions. Hang tight guys, once get past this hump we'll be smooth sailing

Hi thanks for reply but what about max coins supply in new wallet and when we can start exchange our coins?

Max coin supply is 20,420,000 and yes you can start exchanging your coins by getting your wallet addresses and balances copied down, and again be ready to move the coins to prove ownership

I'm on it!
legendary

Do you think we will be able to trade on exchanges by 4/20? The price could go through the roof. It's already starting to explode.
Activity: 181

Activity: 306
Merit: 277

that´s how I see it but we can wait for someone of dev´s team (jahvinci? happy to see u helping Adam)

volume and price will raise in these days, 4 20 is right there (denver cannabiscup) and also a new wallet will be release
so current price is pretty much cheap
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
Okay I'm confused, new coin?? Someone please write a couple clear sentences on whats going on here. Thank you
Can someone please explain how is the volume rising on Bittrex when the coin is disabled?

And please tell me what should I do with my coins which are on the exchange ? Do I need to change them for the new MaryJ coin and how/where  ?
Please give me a detailed answer Adam :/
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: