Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 67. (Read 338822 times)

legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Release will be scheduled for friday at 7:10 pm cali time

sending the new wallet to my android coder multipools and exchanges now.

will post the github link here soon

sorry if i havnt replied to your private messages yet as with so many it will take time to reply to all of you.
Just a matter of time before there is an answering service to solve this problem.

thanks for the support

as someone told me today as i was venting about having to reply to every troll
"Hey know why I cant reply go look out your window"

the people I talk with have millions on the line and want to use digital currency over fiat more everyday...so its up to me to find the solution for the cannabis industry in digital currency for people in the industry

But the people who are smart with investments will see that im actually putting in work and getting things in motion instead of spending my time unwisely.

No offense to the people helping me out and joining the team you people rock!

So get ready to mine at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/

or you can mine from you're wallet just by going into the help command box and type setgenerate true 1

Thank for the help in getting things done.

Peace
-Adam

Very excited to help in any way I can. No worries about time, I'll be here.  Wink
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
Release will be scheduled for friday at 7:10 pm cali time

sending the new wallet to my android coder multipools and exchanges now.

will post the github link here soon

sorry if i havnt replied to your private messages yet as with so many it will take time to reply to all of you.
Just a matter of time before there is an answering service to solve this problem.

thanks for the support

as someone told me today as i was venting about having to reply to every troll
"Hey know why I cant reply go look out your window"

the people I talk with have millions on the line and want to use digital currency over fiat more everyday...so its up to me to find the solution for the cannabis industry in digital currency for people in the industry

But the people who are smart with investments will see that im actually putting in work and getting things in motion instead of spending my time unwisely.

No offense to the people helping me out and joining the team you people rock!

So get ready to mine at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/

or you can mine from you're wallet just by going into the help command box and type setgenerate true 1

Thank for the help in getting things done.

Peace
-Adam
Activity: 266
Can't wait for the new wallet... also that my disabled wallet and my lost coins will be fixed on Bittrex.  Wink

How do we proceed the swap with the qt-wallet? Just send the old coins to the new adress/wallet?

And maybe more important: how much time we will have for it? Any plans already?  Smiley

Well, i don't expect any final answers, but i am just curious...  Grin

Greets 0bert
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
where footage proofs ?
Activity: 224
Is there anyway we can see better images of the shirts and items handed out during the Cannabis Cup?
The ones that can be found on various fb and twitter accounts are illegible.
Activity: 145
That first page post really deserves big time updates about everything. It would attract new miners and exchange people.. More recent updates every time with new schedules, more plans, well designed pictures and everything... Nice and cool data and pictures attracts new people.
Words are not always enough...
Activity: 351
Massive amount of hash going out with the maryjanecoin logo and its selling out in high demand I was expecting the hash That I produce and sell in stores would level out at $25 a gram but its been holding steady at $30 for the premium and now $8 for my low grade which is plentiful.

Now we are raising the price to $35 a gram for the premium and soon $10 for the low grade.  All of which is selling out and being requested by major dispensaries in denver and boulder.

As everyone knows I have been planning to back maryj with concentrates and its really just a matter of time.

Ill be at the 4/20 rally saturday in which I get time to socialize with my industry peers like the people who organize the rally and dispensary owners while handing out flyers while im walking around etc.

Then I will be working a booth with peaceful choice , dabbubble concentrates -my business , mzx12 and green tree representing the first three companies and promoting maryjanecoin wearing the maryjanecoin logo.   My main job will be socializing and promoting so I wont be at the booth all day but mainly in the smoking areas dabbing people out.

Anyone want to should me some cool flyers to print that would be awesome. As Im allways impressed by the work I see in the altcoin community.

Thanks again for all the support  sorry if I missed anyones message on fb or twitter ive been getting a lot this week and i might of missed one.

peace
-Adam

Any chance we can see any of the marketing materials?
I know it is after the fact now, but it would still be nice.

Thanks.

You sure can. Lots of media from the Cannabis Cup coming soon, it's still being put together.

All great news! For those of us that still have coins on exchanges, should that be the first thing that we deal with for the swap over? Also, did he get a lot of video footage there? I'd love to use that as well to help make a really professional video. Just need a few more things to start it. Just waiting to hear back from Adam again, but it's all good, I understand he has been super busy.

I'm still working with Bittrex on updating the coin balances, Richie has been really cool about everything. We'll have a comprehensive list of instructions for dealing with the coin swap shortly. Yeah, he got lots of footage.  Cheesy

Nice !  Can't wait to see the footage. Cheesy
legendary
Massive amount of hash going out with the maryjanecoin logo and its selling out in high demand I was expecting the hash That I produce and sell in stores would level out at $25 a gram but its been holding steady at $30 for the premium and now $8 for my low grade which is plentiful.

Now we are raising the price to $35 a gram for the premium and soon $10 for the low grade.  All of which is selling out and being requested by major dispensaries in denver and boulder.

As everyone knows I have been planning to back maryj with concentrates and its really just a matter of time.

Ill be at the 4/20 rally saturday in which I get time to socialize with my industry peers like the people who organize the rally and dispensary owners while handing out flyers while im walking around etc.

Then I will be working a booth with peaceful choice , dabbubble concentrates -my business , mzx12 and green tree representing the first three companies and promoting maryjanecoin wearing the maryjanecoin logo.   My main job will be socializing and promoting so I wont be at the booth all day but mainly in the smoking areas dabbing people out.

Anyone want to should me some cool flyers to print that would be awesome. As Im allways impressed by the work I see in the altcoin community.

Thanks again for all the support  sorry if I missed anyones message on fb or twitter ive been getting a lot this week and i might of missed one.

peace
-Adam

Thanks.

You sure can. Lots of media from the Cannabis Cup coming soon, it's still being put together.

All great news! For those of us that still have coins on exchanges, should that be the first thing that we deal with for the swap over? Also, did he get a lot of video footage there? I'd love to use that as well to help make a really professional video. Just need a few more things to start it. Just waiting to hear back from Adam again, but it's all good, I understand he has been super busy.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Im going to sync my old one and send some coins to new address while it still goes  Roll Eyes
Activity: 351
Jahvinci could you say something to our community?

Try facebook

https://www.facebook.com/gabriel.ballerini?fref=ts

Jahvinci  Kiss

Yup, that's my facebook, which I voluntarily posted, and you can also get at me on instagram @ Jahvinci_

any news on MaryJ wallet?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 306
Merit: 277
Jahvinci could you say something to our community?
Activity: 308
BLACK MAMBA sorry you lost the bet haha
Activity: 434

Now we are raising the price to $35 a gram for the premium and soon $10 for the low grade.  All of which is selling out and being requested by major dispensaries in denver and boulder.

Then I will be working a booth with peaceful choice , dabbubble concentrates -my business , mzx12 and green tree representing the first three companies and promoting maryjanecoin wearing the maryjanecoin logo.   My main job will be socializing and promoting so I wont be at the booth all day but mainly in the smoking areas dabbing people out.

Thanks again for all the support  sorry if I missed anyones message on fb or twitter ive been getting a lot this week and i might of missed one.

peace
-Adam

Thanks.
Activity: 364
How can I swap my coins ??

You can't right now. The new wallet should be out soon. I am thinking once Adam is back he will start the process.
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
How can I swap my coins ??
Activity: 364
Nice, no dump today.

MaryJane MaryJane (MARYJ)
$ 0.003207 (-10.94 %)
0.00001422 BTC (-11.99 %)

OK SOCK PUPPET or should I say Adam's BITCH trying to keep this coin alive? Yeah no dump. Where have you been?

Was in the 2k range now going down STEADILY since ADAM is too stoned to care. YOU SUCK!!

OH, lemme guess you are going to say now is the time to buy. Just shaking out the weak hands. Ha you will never realize how big of an idiot you are. Game over man, game over!!!

As the saying goes, "Don't shit in your own backyard", but Adam just did. WOW, I have no words for such ignorance from someone who claims to be a business man. Utter disregard for what really matters..........the bottom line. Truly, truly, a massive failure.

Wow, someone is buttsore. Can you please eloborate??? LOL.
legendary
Nice, no dump today.

$ 0.003207 (-10.94 %)

OK SOCK PUPPET or should I say Adam's BITCH trying to keep this coin alive? Yeah no dump. Where have you been?

Was in the 2k range now going down STEADILY since ADAM is too stoned to care. YOU SUCK!!

OH, lemme guess you are going to say now is the time to buy. Just shaking out the weak hands. Ha you will never realize how big of an idiot you are. Game over man, game over!!!

As the saying goes, "Don't shit in your own backyard", but Adam just did. WOW, I have no words for such ignorance from someone who claims to be a business man. Utter disregard for what really matters..........the bottom line. Truly, truly, a massive failure.

..............yawn
Activity: 192
Nice, no dump today.

$ 0.003207 (-10.94 %)

legendary
Nice, no dump today.

Looking forward to hearing from Adam about how Cannabis Cup was!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: