Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 71. (Read 338822 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

I don't understand, are you releasing a new Coin? What is happening to the current Coins?

As far as i know  this is the case...also POW will be released with the new coin if its also then POS idk.

Question #3.

Will we be able to send our coins from the wallet we have now to the new wallet when its ready?

i dont think so, thats why Adam is asking for your Wallet info per PM
i believe the swap for desktop wallets is done manually and for coins sitting at exchanges the exchange will do it... Huh
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Question #3.

Will we be able to send our coins from the wallet we have now to the new wallet when its ready?

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Jahvinci is a new addition to helping out the Maryjanecoin team! Thank you for helping us with getting multipools ready for the new wallet Coming out by next Week. Exact date soon to be posted.

Thought it was funny people where fudding about myself making a fake account posing as Jahvinci which really showed me how much time and effort he allready puts in to supporting the coin. So After talking with him for so many months I decided to let him join the team and I believe he will be a big help.

deciding which date to release the coin as if it will be monday or very latest next friday as to allow miners to prepare and not let someone get the upper hand.

depending on the date of release will determine the remaining coins left to be mined plus calculating the inflation and ratio's that will effect price as it only makes sense to make sure the price will only increase due to the percentage of people joining the community due to the mining spreading awareness and how many people will be informed at the cannabis cup giving them time to get their computers set up to mine maryjanecoin.....thinking people like to make money with their computers especially smokers who can buy their meds with it.....and the vast amount of college support that will be on the way

on a side note a whole other community of people are taking notice in maryj as its gaining popularity in correctional faculties...kinda a nice surprise and really makes sense when you think about it...thank you all again for the great support

and if you need any web design or wallet coding done i know a good android developer who has a fair price for software development...

I will have the android wallet out after the release and multipools get setup mining. 

-Adam

I don't understand, are you releasing a new Coin? What is happening to the current Coins?
Activity: 306
Merit: 277
1 usd/1maryj comming ?

waiting for that
people is losing money with btc in those days, maryjane could be a great opportunity
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
1 usd/1maryj comming ?
GREAT NEWS!
thanks!

cannabiscup in denver and new wallet on 4 20?
thats an amazing combo
get ready for the ride
Activity: 305
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
thanks for  all the good info on helping fix the current wallet issues

with 4/20 weekend approaching I've been working hard on getting some amazing product to the stores.

and just had another dispensary contact me today a pretty major one in the heart of denver that deals with a massive amount of tourists.

Ill make sure you can exchange your coins even if you cant get them to an exchange you can start sending me your info now in a personal message here or any of my social site links like facebook instagram or twitter

thanks again for the support
 I would like to announce that  have a new team member who ive been dealing with for months and He has a great dedication to the coin.

Things can only get better.

Thanks for the help and the community effort.
Activity: 386
third halving on new wallet sorry for the delay just not wanting to release it without having all the multipools ready

relax and roll it up

Ok cool, I'll wait and see how it goes.

what the hell does third halving mean?

It sounds like it's the third time that it's halved.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
third halving on new wallet sorry for the delay just not wanting to release it without having all the multipools ready

relax and roll it up

what the hell does third halving mean?
legendary

relax and roll it up

relax and roll it up
legendary
Online today and he doesn't say anything irest my case.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/maryj-379562

sell your coins.

How are we supposed to sell our coins if we cant send them to the exchange? Hello...

Update...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maryjanecoin/300461293471235?fref=nf

Also, it's a good idea not to takes things so seriously, what can you do but laugh at the misteps that life throws us? It is just code after all.

Lets make it a challenge, it's fun to learn more about the Blockchain and I don't mind lending a hand Smiley

Does this mean Adam has a solution already?
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

sell your coins.

How are we supposed to sell our coins if we cant send them to the exchange? Hello...
Activity: 308
how is it that he has time for Tweeting about Gaza or Illuminati stuff from the MaryJcoinDev acct? and he has no time for BCT forum? disrespectful imo

i sent him a DM on twitter few days ago. have not got a reply either. oh he said instagram. so we should sign up for instagram just to get a response?

That's what I'm talking about. He has been on here today and hasn't said shit.

scary part is he didnt delete my post that is somewhat like a fud.

1 is he now doesnt care about the coin or
2 he doesnt care Smiley)

busy isnt an excuse. it wont take a minute to post here.
Activity: 387
how is it that he has time for Tweeting about Gaza or Illuminati stuff from the MaryJcoinDev acct? and he has no time for BCT forum? disrespectful imo

i sent him a DM on twitter few days ago. have not got a reply either. oh he said instagram. so we should sign up for instagram just to get a response?
Activity: 364

I don't know how many times I have to tell you to chill. He will deliver, relax. I messaged him a few days ago and have not heard from him yet, but I'm not butt hurt about it. He is a busy guy, I'm sure of it. When he is ready to respond, he will.

Also, if you just don't trust him anymore, sell your coins.

+1
he will reply
4 20 is near the corner and he wont lose this opportunity

I sure do hope so. One week to go.
legendary

I don't know how many times I have to tell you to chill. He will deliver, relax. I messaged him a few days ago and have not heard from him yet, but I'm not butt hurt about it. He is a busy guy, I'm sure of it. When he is ready to respond, he will.

+1
he will reply

Great point! Hopefully we can trade on exchanges by then including Cryptsy. I can see between 100-200k sat on 4/20! Grin

+1
he will reply
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: