Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 78. (Read 338822 times)

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
Whats the latest version of the wallet?  The github has 1.1, but the block explorer show nodes with 1.2?  I'm disabling our wallet for the time being cause we're stuck on block 319848.

thanks,
richie

i've been running v 1.2 since last year, it's been synced and stable all along.
dunno why github has 1.1 - but the mediafire download link gives you 1.2

heh yeah, i'm not downloading anything off mediafire and installing on my servers Smiley

DEVs.. can someone point us to the 1.2 repo?  Preferably with commit changes from 1.1?  I cannot reopen our wallets until we get the stuck blockchain sorted out.

Thanks,
Richie
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Whats the latest version of the wallet?  The github has 1.1, but the block explorer show nodes with 1.2?  I'm disabling our wallet for the time being cause we're stuck on block 319848.

thanks,
richie

i've been running v 1.2 since last year, it's been synced and stable all along.
dunno why github has 1.1 - but the mediafire download link gives you 1.2

Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
I invite you all to join the weed + crypto discussion and vote here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-is-the-best-marijuana-coin-1004621

Let's find out which weed coins have the most community support Smiley
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
Dude you need to relax. As with most developers, Adam is not developing MaryJ full time, he has a full time job and still makes great progress. Just sell your coins. If you can't be patient and just chill out then I ask you, please sell your bag. I'm sure Adam is going to get to it, he loves the coin more than you do, and his energy is perfect for maryj. I wouldn't put my bitcoin with anyone else, he's never going to screw anyone over.

thats true, but of course thats an altcoin and works with wallet, developer and software, this isnt a MJ start up. some times looks more like a start up focus on cannabis, and it may will be successfull in real life, but like altcoin it need to be more technic and present or investors leave the boat. look at the chart, incredible pressure on sell, no one is dumping for now but if someone dump 1btc we are back to 500sat

How do you read the charts?  Cheesy

Activity: 306
Merit: 277
Dude you need to relax. As with most developers, Adam is not developing MaryJ full time, he has a full time job and still makes great progress. Just sell your coins. If you can't be patient and just chill out then I ask you, please sell your bag. I'm sure Adam is going to get to it, he loves the coin more than you do, and his energy is perfect for maryj. I wouldn't put my bitcoin with anyone else, he's never going to screw anyone over.

thats true, but of course thats an altcoin and works with wallet, developer and software, this isnt a MJ start up. some times looks more like a start up focus on cannabis, and it may will be successfull in real life, but like altcoin it need to be more technic and present or investors leave the boat. look at the chart, incredible pressure on sell, no one is dumping for now but if someone dump 1btc we are back to 500sat
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
This whole wallet thing is turning into a CLUSTERFUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dammit Adam why didn't you release the wallet when I said??? You could've avoided all of this shit that is happening right now. My wallet won't even work anymore. Fix now PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1

No more negative comments on here. If you're not here to help and support Adam then sell your coins and move on. It's only been a half year. It started out at 170sat or something like that. Now its between 12-1500sat, that doesn't sound like a stagnant coin to me. We could possibly see a 10-20 cent MaryJaneCoin before the month of April is over!     
Activity: 937

thanks,
richie
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
This whole wallet thing is turning into a CLUSTERFUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dammit Adam why didn't you release the wallet when I said??? You could've avoided all of this shit that is happening right now. My wallet won't even work anymore. Fix now PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
:)if everything goes so smooth, I hope to return my lost coins in new wallet?Huh =96000MJ add=MWirY98Znyhqk2EfiaQjQB4sArjbbVy7yC

Did you do what richiela said to do?

I'm having trouble withdrawing maryjanecoins from c-cex, does anyone know anything about that?
Activity: 181
 :)if everything goes so smooth, I hope to return my lost coins in new wallet?Huh =96000MJ add=MWirY98Znyhqk2EfiaQjQB4sArjbbVy7yC
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
I have a feeling after the Cannabis Cup in April, Maryjanecoin's price will go through the roof! Even with another 5million! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
From what I've gathered this sounds like a really silly idea. First off, one person owning that amount of coins is a threat because it introduces the reliance on trust. Secondly, the coin will get heavily inflated with the increased total suppy alone, not to mention miners dumping the coins slightly above the cost of production via profit-switching multipools without even knowing or caring what coins they mined. And lastly, one person wanting to pull such radical change to the coin might invite a communtiy takeover. The only way I'm seeing this working if the PoW block rewards would be a fraction of what is planned. People would still mine it if they could even at 10 coins per block, just look at FRESH (~10 million total coins with 10 coin/block and people mine it).

First off, Adam is not giving himself 5 million coins, He will tell you himself in the next day or so. Secondly the coin is not going to be heavily inflated as the coins will BE MINED. That means its going to be a gradual process that you wont even notice. In fact I truly believe this will raise the price. And a community take over? LOL Good luck buddy. I know who's who in this community and it'd never happen. Myself and many other key community members fully support Adam. Lastly, it's Adams coin, and truly, if you don't like how he's driving, then sell off and get off. No one's forcing you to spend your bitcoin here.

Edit: Something I may be on board with would be perhaps asking Adam to spread the coin distribution out over a longer period of time, reducing the debatable effect on the coins price. 5 million coins mined over 5 years might make more sense than mined over 2 years. But let's be patient and see what he has planned.

Halving 10210 blocks
Initial coins per block1000 coins
Target spacing 1 min

Try to sell 1.440.000 coins per day for a week and tell me the price won't crash. Or you really think roughly 120-160 BTC worth of coins will get soaked just on the first week to keep the price? Even if only 30% of that would get dumped it would crash. Have you looked at the market cap and typical daily volume of this coin?

Who's selling 1,440,000 coins per day? Where did you get that number from? I think your numbers are off because you don't need a calculator to know that 1.4 million coins per day would be impossible

Edit: And yes! I pay very close attention to market cap and trajectory of this coin   Cheesy
Despite a few setbacks, this coin isn't going anywhere. The weak hands are being shaken out and it's really not a bad thing to happen.

I'm obviously missing something but there's not much details I could find other than the planned specs so I went with that. And there is no mention of a distribution period of 2 years that I could find.

So now I'm lost because the posted x11 specs doesn't add up anyway you look at it to what you're describing. Whatever the case, what I'm interested in is the public pow specs for the remaining ~5kk coins.

Sorry if my confusion caused even more confusion.

Nothing has been put in ink yet, so don't worry, this is the correct venue to voice concerns. How would you feel if there are 82,000 coins released per week? Does that seem balanced?

That would mean 8.13 coins/block with 1 min spacing which would have no effect on the price. If anything, the fact that it would be mineable again might introduce the coin to more people so it might even increase the price. I'd be completely fine with even higher block rewards, it's just that I completely misunderstood the situation.
legendary
ICO? Not even once.
From what I've gathered this sounds like a really silly idea. First off, one person owning that amount of coins is a threat because it introduces the reliance on trust. Secondly, the coin will get heavily inflated with the increased total suppy alone, not to mention miners dumping the coins slightly above the cost of production via profit-switching multipools without even knowing or caring what coins they mined. And lastly, one person wanting to pull such radical change to the coin might invite a communtiy takeover. The only way I'm seeing this working if the PoW block rewards would be a fraction of what is planned. People would still mine it if they could even at 10 coins per block, just look at FRESH (~10 million total coins with 10 coin/block and people mine it).

First off, Adam is not giving himself 5 million coins, He will tell you himself in the next day or so. Secondly the coin is not going to be heavily inflated as the coins will BE MINED. That means its going to be a gradual process that you wont even notice. In fact I truly believe this will raise the price. And a community take over? LOL Good luck buddy. I know who's who in this community and it'd never happen. Myself and many other key community members fully support Adam. Lastly, it's Adams coin, and truly, if you don't like how he's driving, then sell off and get off. No one's forcing you to spend your bitcoin here.

Edit: Something I may be on board with would be perhaps asking Adam to spread the coin distribution out over a longer period of time, reducing the debatable effect on the coins price. 5 million coins mined over 5 years might make more sense than mined over 2 years. But let's be patient and see what he has planned.

Halving 10210 blocks
Target spacing 1 min

Try to sell 1.440.000 coins per day for a week and tell me the price won't crash. Or you really think roughly 120-160 BTC worth of coins will get soaked just on the first week to keep the price? Even if only 30% of that would get dumped it would crash. Have you looked at the market cap and typical daily volume of this coin?

Who's selling 1,440,000 coins per day? Where did you get that number from? I think your numbers are off because you don't need a calculator to know that 1.4 million coins per day would be impossible

Edit: And yes! I pay very close attention to market cap and trajectory of this coin   Cheesy
Despite a few setbacks, this coin isn't going anywhere. The weak hands are being shaken out and it's really not a bad thing to happen.

I'm obviously missing something but there's not much details I could find other than the planned specs so I went with that. And there is no mention of a distribution period of 2 years that I could find.

So now I'm lost because the posted x11 specs doesn't add up anyway you look at it to what you're describing. Whatever the case, what I'm interested in is the public pow specs for the remaining ~5kk coins.

Sorry if my confusion caused even more confusion.
legendary
ICO? Not even once.

Halving 10210 blocks
Target spacing 1 min

legendary
ICO? Not even once.
From what I've gathered this sounds like a really silly idea. First off, one person owning that amount of coins is a threat because it introduces the reliance on trust. Secondly, the coin will get heavily inflated with the increased total suppy alone (the market can't just soak up all the new coins and keep the current price, it will crash the price which will piss of everyone involved) not to mention miners dumping the coins slightly above the cost of production via profit-switching multipools without even knowing or caring what coins they mined. And lastly, one person wanting to pull such radical change to the coin might invite a communtiy takeover. The only way I'm seeing this working if the PoW block rewards would be a fraction of what is planned. People would still mine it if they could even at 10 coins per block, just look at FRESH (~10 million total coins with 10 coin/block and people mine it).
Activity: 308
Why not removing the POS and raise the total up to 18,420,000 coins
and the 3,000,000 will be able to be mined in the next 10-20 years.
I trust you Adam, but i think investors would have a bad feeling if they knew that one person is holding like 5,000,000 MaryJ.
No matter if you say you sell them or not. Just think about it.  Smiley

Alrighty, I think it's time for me to chime in. Adam is NOT going to just mine himself 5 million coins and hold them. The new coins will be available for everyone to mine and that is the entire point of this. It's to get miners involved and keep the network secure. Every single MaryJ owned at this moment in time will be accepted for a 1 to 1 trade to the new wallet/ chain. No one is losing any of their coins, and Adam is not just giving himself five million that'd be pretty messed up to do.

thanks,the question is..why so that much coins?Huh
2 or max 3milions coins doesnt be enought for new miners?

hope price wont be affected by adding more coins to mine.
I trust you Adam, but i think investors would have a bad feeling if they knew that one person is holding like 5,000,000 MaryJ.
+1

+1
5,000,000 is 25% new coins raising down from the sky
Activity: 344
ALL IN!
One more think, yesterday I sent 50 coins to bittrex but for now bittrex show me  pending 50 coins without any confimation. You sure bittrex work fine?Huh

im sorry for your problem, I would help if I knew how to do. bittrex doesnt show apparent problems
im really happy for your 850.000 maryj, keep calm and remember me on 4/20   Smiley
Activity: 181
One more think, yesterday I sent 50 coins to bittrex but for now bittrex show me  pending 50 coins without any confimation. You sure bittrex work fine?Huh
Pages:
Jump to: