Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 75. (Read 338822 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hey guys, actual wallet is v1.2.0.0?

I miss one transaction that i sent to Bittrex...
Transaction is listed correct in my wallet but it's not visible in the blockchain...
Do i missed an wallet update or what is wrong?  Huh

Thanks for you help!

Re-synce your wallet and your coins will be back to you.

I have re-synced my wallet twice now and I still don't have my coins, this is f***ing ridiculous.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Transaction is listed correct in my wallet but it's not visible in the blockchain...

Thanks for you help!

Yeah, why not... i didn't thought about it...   Roll Eyes  Grin
Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Thanks for you help!

Thanks for you help!

Talk to Adam about it.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/maryj-379562
Ok, patience-mode...
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

Thanks for you help!

Talk to Adam about it.

Thanks for you help!
legendary
Guys, join our discussion , our WeTk team is asking all about integration (as we remember good videochat idea)
Video chat for smokers with availability of tipping each other by Best Marijuana Coins(TOP 1,2,3,4 Cannabis coins+WeTk(CANN-Cannabis coin,THC - The Hemp Coin, MARYJ - MaryJane Coin, DOPE - Dope Coin + WeTk - Weed Tokens)), We think this service can connect our communities in wonderful services, because our coins are great and are based on one idea  Wink If we will support each other, we will be able to create great huge things, think about it. So.... we are waiting for your responding in the topic... Do your Can/Mar/Weed coin community need it?   Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10988958

Talk to Adam about it.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Guys, join our discussion , our WeTk team is asking all about integration (as we remember good videochat idea)
Video chat for smokers with availability of tipping each other by Best Marijuana Coins(TOP 1,2,3,4 Cannabis coins+WeTk(CANN-Cannabis coin,THC - The Hemp Coin, MARYJ - MaryJane Coin, DOPE - Dope Coin + WeTk - Weed Tokens)), We think this service can connect our communities in wonderful services, because our coins are great and are based on one idea  Wink If we will support each other, we will be able to create great huge things, think about it. So.... we are waiting for your responding in the topic... Do your Can/Mar/Weed coin community need it?   Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10988958
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
I did not mean he left.. It was just an example of a situation  Cheesy

Did you see me write something about leaving?  Smiley
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
I do not understand why people keep their coins on a exchange  Roll Eyes

Lets turn it around for a sec.

What if adam really did leave... you wouldnt have had a working wallet to send your coins to exchange  Tongue
he leave long time ago
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
I did not mean he left.. It was just an example of a situation  Cheesy
Don't Trust Words

What if adam really did leave... you wouldnt have had a working wallet to send your coins to exchange  Tongue

Yes and I have patience >>>> https://twitter.com/MaryJaneCoinDev/status/581342943161675776
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer

Don't Trust Words

Activity: 336
Thanks for the reassurance Adam....means a LOT to us investors!

Some of us (like me) store a large portion of our coins on Bittrex so please do contact Richie so that we can have our coins unstuck. I for one will feel better installing the new wallet and getting my coins off of Bittrex once I am able to!
legendary
The wallet has been stuck here for almost 7 days, and it looks like the blockexplorer is also stuck:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/maryj/

If the dev does not contact us and remedy the situation, we will be removing the market and wallet.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

new wallet version will be out in roughly a week

a week is like an eternity in crypto. so basically if you miss this target then we're shit out of luck. amirite. make sure you contact richie and not just post here

I ain't fartin on no snare drum...
Activity: 387
The wallet has been stuck here for almost 7 days, and it looks like the blockexplorer is also stuck:

If the dev does not contact us and remedy the situation, we will be removing the market and wallet.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

a week is like an eternity in crypto. so basically if you miss this target then we're shit out of luck. amirite. make sure you contact richie and not just post here
legendary
I havnt been happy with a few exchanges for months now. thus why I have been setting up maryj to increase value without relying on the exchanges but on real world value as being used in the cannabis industry daily to purchase goods in first life and online.

my goal is to have a digital currency that will allow those of us in the industry to not rely on the current banking system and because i think the feds and companies like paypal operate illegally and unethically.

I cannot answer for exchanges and you can tell from my first radio interviews that i am not happy with some of them insider trading and acting like mintpal keeping your pos rewards and killing coins manipulating the market.

Ive constantly told everyone i plan to peg 1 maryj to one gram of concentrate now worth $30 and holding steady for a year. in fact depending on the state thats the cheapest price you can get for this product.

Hash concentrates are the gold of the cannabis industry and thats what maryj is going to be backed by. 1 maryj per gram of concentrate is the plan. i will improvise methods and smaller pegs while the price increases and more stores incorporate maryjanecoin currency.

Ive allways been straight up honest. And you can see me working daily in the industry with a product no one can replicate. just look at my instagram the_adam_garrity

and cannacoin going around saying im buying shatter and saying its bubble hash is just as retarded as saying i abandoned my coin.  fud will only get you fucked up

Im not here to talk a bunch of hype and bullshit and beg people who are not my boss to do what is right

if people want to play games with their customers thats pretty shitty of them I have no control over it

BUT I am taking control of making sure it does not happen again and made a new wallet with no forks basic simple easier for future development
 ive said this how many times cuz people keep freaking out and or trying to scare people into selling coins cheap.

so now you see why i might be gone for a few days as who like to repeat themselves daily on a forum people can easily read my previous postings etc   ..... just saying

I don't believe you've abandoned your coin. I think a few of us are a little worried about coins being stuck on exchanges and threatening to pull the coins and wallets from the site. Looking forward to the new wallet. Hope to see it on Cryptsy soon after all this gets worked out.  Grin
Activity: 305
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
I havnt been happy with a few exchanges for months now. thus why I have been setting up maryj to increase value without relying on the exchanges but on real world value as being used in the cannabis industry daily to purchase goods in first life and online.

my goal is to have a digital currency that will allow those of us in the industry to not rely on the current banking system and because i think the feds and companies like paypal operate illegally and unethically.

I cannot answer for exchanges and you can tell from my first radio interviews that i am not happy with some of them insider trading and acting like mintpal keeping your pos rewards and killing coins manipulating the market.

Ive constantly told everyone i plan to peg 1 maryj to one gram of concentrate now worth $30 and holding steady for a year. in fact depending on the state thats the cheapest price you can get for this product.

Hash concentrates are the gold of the cannabis industry and thats what maryj is going to be backed by. 1 maryj per gram of concentrate is the plan. i will improvise methods and smaller pegs while the price increases and more stores incorporate maryjanecoin currency.

Ive allways been straight up honest. And you can see me working daily in the industry with a product no one can replicate. just look at my instagram the_adam_garrity

and cannacoin going around saying im buying shatter and saying its bubble hash is just as retarded as saying i abandoned my coin.  fud will only get you fucked up

Im not here to talk a bunch of hype and bullshit and beg people who are not my boss to do what is right

if people want to play games with their customers thats pretty shitty of them I have no control over it

BUT I am taking control of making sure it does not happen again and made a new wallet with no forks basic simple easier for future development
 ive said this how many times cuz people keep freaking out and or trying to scare people into selling coins cheap.

so now you see why i might be gone for a few days as who like to repeat themselves daily on a forum people can easily read my previous postings etc   ..... just saying
Activity: 305
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Pages:
Jump to: