Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 79. (Read 338822 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
going to be about a week or two before the new wallet is finished.

Just mining and distributing the coins between wallets to keep it from forking in the future.

And I am planning on the android wallet being released at the same time.

As with a simpler wallet its easier for the android version and future software adaptation by community members. And fixing the ccex burn issue from earlier which initially inspired my planning a new wallet version.

Going to be in cannabis cup denver this year. Got some shirts made with the logo and some stickers for promotion. Any help is allways appreciated. Also Going to another cannabis competition where they waved the fee just gonna need like 8 grams of product which is easy.

some stats on the new wallet

Coin type X11
Halving 10210 blocks
Initial coins per block1000 coins
Target spacing 1 min
Target timespan 5 h
Coinbase maturity 10 blocks
Premine 0 %
Max coinbase 20,420,000 + 0 = 20,420,000 coins

the extra coins above the current max will not be sold or used for anything other than keeping the network secure. plus I am weighing the option of providing more coins per exchange in order to make up for removing the POS so people that invested about a certain amount such as say the top "x" number of biggest wallet holders will get "x" percentage of coins as if they held them in the wallet for "x" amount of time equaling the pos rewards they would have received

+1 We need miners desperately. It's a painful but necessary move.

What about distribution for old owners if premine will 0?Huh I have 850000mary what about change old coins to new??? What about interesting%??? Can some one little bit explaine me about this question becouse this looks strange.  Thx       How I can synchronize
 my wallet in write blockchaine if now bittrex receive my coins.  Also no response from Adam to my problem. Thank you Adam we discuss about network bug here. Sorry Im not programmer why I asked about this problem but community got amazing help support.
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
I will leave an amount for people to mine as to help the network. not sure of how much yet.
Activity: 434
...Just mining and distributing the coins between wallets to keep it from forking in the future...
Premine 0 %...
the extra coins above the current max will not be sold or used for anything other than keeping the network secure...

I am confused  Huh

Can this be mined by anyone after the forced coin increase?
Because the way it reads you are saying that you are mining the additional 5 million or so for yourself and promise not to sell them, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, how much do you think the coin price will decrease because of the inflation? Will it be directly relative to the amount added to the market?
If not, why?

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 305
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
going to be about a week or two before the new wallet is finished.

Just mining and distributing the coins between wallets to keep it from forking in the future.

And I am planning on the android wallet being released at the same time.

As with a simpler wallet its easier for the android version and future software adaptation by community members. And fixing the ccex burn issue from earlier which initially inspired my planning a new wallet version.

Going to be in cannabis cup denver this year. Got some shirts made with the logo and some stickers for promotion. Any help is allways appreciated. Also Going to another cannabis competition where they waved the fee just gonna need like 8 grams of product which is easy.

some stats on the new wallet

Coin type X11
Halving 10210 blocks
Initial coins per block1000 coins
Target spacing 1 min
Target timespan 5 h
Coinbase maturity 10 blocks
Premine 0 %
Max coinbase 20,420,000 + 0 = 20,420,000 coins

the extra coins above the current max will not be sold or used for anything other than keeping the network secure. plus I am weighing the option of providing more coins per exchange in order to make up for removing the POS so people that invested about a certain amount such as say the top "x" number of biggest wallet holders will get "x" percentage of coins as if they held them in the wallet for "x" amount of time equaling the pos rewards they would have received

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Has anyone had any trouble with withdraw from c-cex?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
everything working smoothly now, i've made two successful withdrawals from bittrex last couple of days. this last week's dump was an opportunity to buy more coins at low levels. now let's see what the man has in store for the next four weeks.. am all set for 420  Grin
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
For now Bittrex work fine ,deposite wallet too. But what I can do with 100000coins who blocked now/ ?

You have lost those coins now.

Very good. So if I lost my coins how we can believe MaryJane. I can lost all my coins?Huh How I can invest 30bit to mary if I lost 1btc yesterday?

I doubt you lost your coins.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/maryj/search.dws?q=c81bec330a991634c1beddd56290e004034e203c8129fa576d311176d114567a

That transaction doesnt' exist which means you sent them on the wrong blockchain.  Just resync your wallet to the right blockchain and the coins should be back in your wallet.

thanks,
richie@bittrex
Activity: 351
For now Bittrex work fine ,deposite wallet too. But what I can do with 100000coins who blocked now/ ?

Very good. So if I lost my coins how we can believe MaryJane. I can lost all my coins?Huh How I can invest 30bit to mary if I lost 1btc yesterday?
Send message to dev and explaine situation.
Maybe he can help.

i know he responds on fb sometimes.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.

I checked transaction ID in my wallet blockchaine and see coins was add to MUd6Bt9Jj47McDjvE8T4QbWVCwY4WRGvrL , but my bittrex wallet show me just 7 coins. I think this question for Bittrex.

https://bittrex.com/Status check the wallet here and youll see its blocked, also their blockcount doesnt match with blockexplorer...trading works fine

Thanks for your help! How I can back my coins?
Activity: 195

I checked transaction ID in my wallet blockchaine and see coins was add to MUd6Bt9Jj47McDjvE8T4QbWVCwY4WRGvrL , but my bittrex wallet show me just 7 coins. I think this question for Bittrex.

https://bittrex.com/Status check the wallet here and youll see its blocked, also their blockcount doesnt match with blockexplorer...trading works fine
Well I was gonna buy about 2 btc worth and went to bittrex and disabled. UGGGG. Really sucks. Timeline for fix???

bittrex works fine
welcome in maryj

Yesterday I sent 100000MJ (not for sell-for vol) to bittrex and wait top-up for now. You sure bittrex work fine?Huh Wallet transaction show me everthing fine 700 confimation for bittrex deposite wallet but coins didnt receive. What I can trust to this coin and wallet??? What  about my coins?

Do you have a transaction ID?

Send bittrex or Adam a message with your problem.

I sent from this address MWirY98Znyhqk2EfiaQjQB4sArjbbVy7yC

Date: 24/03/2015 15:28
To: MUd6Bt9Jj47McDjvE8T4QbWVCwY4WRGvrL
Debit: -96000.00 MARYJ
Transaction fee: -0.0016 MARYJ
Net amount: -96000.0016 MARYJ
Transaction ID: c81bec330a991634c1beddd56290e004034e203c8129fa576d311176d114567a

Well I was gonna buy about 2 btc worth and went to bittrex and disabled. UGGGG. Really sucks. Timeline for fix???

bittrex works fine
welcome in maryj

Yesterday I sent 100000MJ (not for sell-for vol) to bittrex and wait top-up for now. You sure bittrex work fine?Huh Wallet transaction show me everthing fine 700 confimation for bittrex deposite wallet but coins didnt receive. What I can trust to this coin and wallet??? What  about my coins?

I sent from this address MWirY98Znyhqk2EfiaQjQB4sArjbbVy7yC

Date: 24/03/2015 15:28
To: MUd6Bt9Jj47McDjvE8T4QbWVCwY4WRGvrL
Debit: -96000.00 MARYJ
Transaction fee: -0.0016 MARYJ
Net amount: -96000.0016 MARYJ
Transaction ID: c81bec330a991634c1beddd56290e004034e203c8129fa576d311176d114567a

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words

bittrex works fine
welcome in maryj

Activity: 306
Merit: 277

bittrex works fine
welcome in maryj

Yesterday I sent 100000MJ (not for sell-for vol) to bittrex and wait top-up for now. You sure bittrex work fine?Huh Wallet transaction show me everthing fine 700 confimation for bittrex deposite wallet but coins didnt receive. What I can trust to this coin and wallet??? What  about my coins?

sorry I didnt try and maybe someone else can answer you.
Im just saying on bittrex is not disabled anymore like some days ago

bittrex works fine
welcome in maryj

Yesterday I sent 100000MJ (not for sell-for vol) to bittrex and wait top-up for now. You sure bittrex work fine?Huh Wallet transaction show me everthing fine 700 confimation for bittrex deposite wallet but coins didnt receive. What I can trust to this coin and wallet??? What  about my coins?
Activity: 306
Merit: 277

bittrex works fine
welcome in maryj
Activity: 364
Pages:
Jump to: