Pages:
Author

Topic: [MASS] Decentralized HARD DRIVE mining cryptocurrency | PoC | Low Energy cost - page 8. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 1
I do not understand why you should use the Bitcoin network if there are alternatives, such as the MASS network.
The bitcoin network has long been considered a laggard, technology is moving forward, and bitcoin is stuck in the middle. Cheesy
Activity: 12
I do not understand why you should use the Bitcoin network if there are alternatives, such as the MASS network.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2

It is unlikely that whales are interested in altcoins, they play their game with top coins. Cheesy
I'm willing to bet that this is not the case, playing with altcoins can increase your investment several times in a short time.
Activity: 3
There are rumors that the big players (Whales) control the market, and I think this is true.
It is unlikely that whales are interested in altcoins, they play their game with top coins. Cheesy

I bought at $ 0.3 per coin a few days ago, you make me rich. Cool Cool
What do you think will happen to the price next? I noticed that mining started to bring in less revenue.
No one can give you guarantees, because the market is controlled by buyers and sellers, and if the demand grows, then the price will grow, logically.
There are rumors that the big players (Whales) control the market, and I think this is true.
Activity: 279
Merit: 10

What do you think will happen to the price next? I noticed that mining started to bring in less revenue.
No one can give you guarantees, because the market is controlled by buyers and sellers, and if the demand grows, then the price will grow, logically.
Merit: 0

Activity: 68
Anon
Today, the price of one coin is 0.57$, and in my opinion, the price will continue to grow, but this is purely my personal opinion.
Hi guys, how's it going with the price of MASS? Has anyone bought or sold a coin recently?
Today, the price of one coin is 0.57$, and in my opinion, the price will continue to grow, but this is purely my personal opinion.
Hi guys, how's it going with the price of MASS? Has anyone bought or sold a coin recently?
The price is rising at a crazy rate, only a fool would sell coins now.
Activity: 93
New technologies are in great demand among consumers, but what is the versatility of MASS?
Yes, but for some reason not all projects can prove and implement a lot of their ideas, what do you think they lack?
It all depends on the team and their original goal, because it is not uncommon that their plans are too Grand and impossible.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
New technologies are in great demand among consumers, but what is the versatility of MASS?
Yes, but for some reason not all projects can prove and implement a lot of their ideas, what do you think they lack?
MASS coin is unique in its own way, because it supports 3 types of mining.
I have always wondered how exactly the coin is supported by three ways of mining, how does it work?
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
Do you have instructions for PoC mining for beginners? Huh
We have already discussed here that it would not hurt to make a video instruction for beginners.
MASS coin is unique in its own way, because it supports 3 types of mining.
Activity: 16
We have already discussed here that it would not hurt to make a video instruction for beginners.
POC mining is not a complicated procedure, the Internet is full of information about this.
MASS is already available on Hotbit, which is enough at this stage of the project development.
We can't stop at what we have achieved, we need to move forward! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: