Pages:
Author

Topic: MASS is profitable and Cheap to mine ... Here is why? - page 11. (Read 2597 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 540
According to the results of my research and analysis MASS tokens are not profitable, because the performance of MASS tokens is declining.
Indeed the price of MASS tokens a few days ago reached an all time high of $ 0.7. But now the price is down to $ 0.4. Moreover, MASS tokens
are new altcoin, its track record cannot be learned. Therefore investment in tokens like this is very risky, if you really want to invest don't buy
lots of MASS token.

Same was said for MASS before its listing on exchanges. Those who mined it prior to its listing were able to sell it at 0.7$. Now since the price is going down, there are many who will take it as an opportunity to buy at dip.   
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
It is really good for people who want to mine, that is why as l joined this world. l have learned that mining is not profitable that is why mining needs a lot of electric and good computers etc. But if this website is legit, it can be profitable for the people. When l make some research, l realize that such websites for mining pay so small amount. On the other hand, l don't think that MASS is one of the profitable coins.

complexity increase as coin is listed on exchange that's we all agree. Before its listing the reward was high just like btc mining reward was 50 per block in initial days. Those who embrace this coin in its early days were able to sell it at high price.
If that's the current situation then the coin is profitable to mine and wondered how which was said to be created in the year 2017 was now publicly known.
Aside from that, i don't see anything captivated in the project and the centralized aspect of it even make it worse.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
There are many consensus algorithms that are offering better functionalities than PoW but due to its robustness and security PoW is still a popular consensus algorithm. I don't think any other consensus algorithm has the capability to replace PoW.
I agree with you! The POW algorithm is an indispensable part of the cryptocurrency mining process. Crypto trading requires Pow. The important thing is that it enhances our security and is capable of solving difficult and complicated problems. This is the main purpose of why many cryptocurrencies use PoW. If more nodes are competing to determine the problem's resolution, the computational power becomes even more essential.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
still expensive to rent storage capacity for mining this coin, and the alternative must have personal dedicated server and focused with more resource in storage to tried mined MASS
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
still need high hardware even just needed hardisk space to start mine this coin, but the problem is like mined bitcoin where miner have high hashrate they can find block faster than other and like the MASS, few month ago i tried this project on my RDP and i think that not worth it, this is just my review Smiley)
Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
It is really good for people who want to mine, that is why as l joined this world. l have learned that mining is not profitable that is why mining needs a lot of electric and good computers etc. But if this website is legit, it can be profitable for the people. When l make some research, l realize that such websites for mining pay so small amount. On the other hand, l don't think that MASS is one of the profitable coins.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1

I don't understand what they're doing, why are they giving such a bullshit bounty? This bounty budget is only a few dozen $ and premium accounts only get 0.5-1 $ per week. It's funny to see that

The bounty program of MASS is launched by a mining pool WePool. There is no official bounty program from MASS so far. Bounty hunters have to wait for the official bounty program from MASS. Until then those interested may buy here.
https://www.mxc.com/trade/easy#MASS_USDT  https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=MASS_USDT

It's also available on https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=MASS_BTC

Those who have mined this coin in early days are now selling it at good price. Not many coins take such value when they are initially listed on exchange.
if indeed the price of this coin has a good value, it means that this coin is worth mining. especially by using algorithm technology. of course this is a good opportunity for all of us to mine this coin
I see this project has a bounty campaign, but no one seems to be interested in participating because the rewards are few. I am very interested in this project because it is a digging project that makes me feel very interested and is listed at two very famous exchanges. Hopefully, they will grow further, and everyone can make a small sum of money from this wonderful project.
Yes, the reward they gave was too low. According to the current price, the legendary account will receive $ 0.6 for each working week, which is a terrible campaign in this market.
Legendary getting paid less than $ 1 for a week, is something we don't like to see, Undecided
I hope Mass's bounty program can be reviewed again, and reward can be changed, and I'm sure if their bounty is changed, then Mass's bounty program is the best to follow.

So the reason why it didn't get the attention of bounty hunters to join them. I saw their thread some time ago but didn't look further into its details because there are just less people talking about it.

Not that I know we can mine to token with the hard drive we have I guess I might try it then. I wonder how much we can get per day because it will help because I will truly dive into that venture. Anyone knew how many coins can be mine per day?

I think its complexity now has been increased since many miners are now joining this project. You may check there telegram ( https://t.me/massnetorg ) to know details of how many coins can be mined per day. Please do share your findings here for our help.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 562
I would like to try this kind of mining, year ago there is a coin who establish an HDD mining but i have no idea of this coin and also i forgot the name sorry for that. This one cough my attention and hope that you will provide the ANN if it is available. Thanks
if indeed the price of this coin has a good value, it means that this coin is worth mining. especially by using algorithm technology. of course this is a good opportunity for all of us to mine this coin
I see this project has a bounty campaign, but no one seems to be interested in participating because the rewards are few. I am very interested in this project because it is a digging project that makes me feel very interested and is listed at two very famous exchanges. Hopefully, they will grow further, and everyone can make a small sum of money from this wonderful project.
Yes, the reward they gave was too low. According to the current price, the legendary account will receive $ 0.6 for each working week, which is a terrible campaign in this market.
Legendary getting paid less than $ 1 for a week, is something we don't like to see, Undecided
I hope Mass's bounty program can be reviewed again, and reward can be changed, and I'm sure if their bounty is changed, then Mass's bounty program is the best to follow.

Since now the token has value on 2x exchanges, its best to follow the bounty of MASS. I hope the MASS moderator will be reading this and will defiantly consider changing rewards for MASS.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
According to the results of my research and analysis MASS tokens are not profitable, because the performance of MASS tokens is declining.
Indeed the price of MASS tokens a few days ago reached an all time high of $ 0.7. But now the price is down to $ 0.4. Moreover, MASS tokens
are new altcoin, its track record cannot be learned. Therefore investment in tokens like this is very risky, if you really want to invest don't buy
lots of MASS token.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 105
Chainjoes.com
I don't understand what they're doing, why are they giving such a bullshit bounty? This bounty budget is only a few dozen $ and premium accounts only get 0.5-1 $ per week. It's funny to see that
Activity: 490
Merit: 16
Is there any other use case for MASS apart from been a consensus algorithm? The reason why I asked this question is MASS is not the first POC Algorithm coin and I've seen few ones that ends up dumped, POC is POC but real use case will determine the future of a coin
Activity: 52
Merit: 32
It's good to see consensus algorithms other than PoW also gaining popularity in the form of MASS/PoC. We need diversity in the crypto world in order to make it to mainstream adoption.

There are many benefits of using poc consensus algorithm like less power consumption, fair chance of mining for all miners, solved scalability issue. And still security wise it's as good as PoW introduced by satoshi.
This sounds really good. I am quite interested in learning new things and PoC is really new to me. Can I see the instructions to start mining? What conditions do I need to mine and make a profit?

You can mine it using storage space on your computer. Here are a few useful resources which can help you in getting started with mining MASS.

https://docs.massnet.org/en/getting-started/how-to-run-a-mainnet-wallet-node/

Mass Telegram community is great way to get help on mining issues  t.me/massnetorg
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
It's good to see consensus algorithms other than PoW also gaining popularity in the form of MASS/PoC. We need diversity in the crypto world in order to make it to mainstream adoption.

~snip~

What exchange mass is listed?

There are two exchanges where this coin is listed. Price is fluctuating b/w 0.5$ to 0.7$.

https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=MASS_USDT

https://www.mxc.com/trade/easy#MASS_USDT
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612

So the reason why it didn't get the attention of bounty hunters to join them. I saw their thread some time ago but didn't look further into its details because there are just less people talking about it.

Not that I know we can mine to token with the hard drive we have I guess I might try it then. I wonder how much we can get per day because it will help because I will truly dive into that venture. Anyone knew how many coins can be mine per day?
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
Pages:
Jump to: