Pages:
Author

Topic: MASS is profitable and Cheap to mine ... Here is why? - page 12. (Read 2597 times)

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625
There are many consensus algorithms that are offering better functionalities than PoW but due to its robustness and security PoW is still a popular consensus algorithm. I don't think any other consensus algorithm has the capability to replace PoW.
True to the words.
But I don't think that's what op is bringing us, he's just introducing a poc-type coin.
I think there are other coins like this but it didn't gain traction.

The idea is to introduce a new mining coin i.e. MASS. Bitcoin the pioneer of cryptocurrency and still leads the market in terms of volume and capital. There are alternatives to bitcoin mining that can give you a good returns, just explore this coin.
It requires only a storage device to start mining and can be mined by anyone.
Yes, I know about that and there's no issue with that.
The guy just educated everybody here what's the best consensus and there's nothing wrong with that too.
I also know a miner that's focused on altcoins are experimenting from one coin to another.
What exchange mass is listed?

If you do have some time on doing some backreads on what being written on op then you would definitely see this one https://www.mxc.com/trade/easy#MX_USDT

Im familiar with HDD mine or some sort but i dont know on how PoC works which do really looks interesting but somehow im not really that much hooked up in things like this.

Talking into its value then it do really have some activity but doesnt mean that it do really have the potential  in longer run.Time well surely tell!
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
I was reading about this project few days ago but due to confusions like mining process and also the tokens involved in the mass network i just skipped it because there were apparently 2 tokens and usually i do not like projects with multiple tokens its just makes things complicated so there should be one coin so that we could be clear about price and utilities.
Activity: 882
Merit: 540

I see this project has a bounty campaign, but no one seems to be interested in participating because the rewards are few. I am very interested in this project because it is a digging project that makes me feel very interested and is listed at two very famous exchanges. Hopefully, they will grow further, and everyone can make a small sum of money from this wonderful project.

Bounty program was launched way before MASS token was registered on the exchange. It is expected that more people will take interest in this Proof of Capacity based mining token.
For more update please join the twitter page of MASS https://twitter.com/massnetorg
Activity: 2128
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
There are many consensus algorithms that are offering better functionalities than PoW but due to its robustness and security PoW is still a popular consensus algorithm. I don't think any other consensus algorithm has the capability to replace PoW.
True to the words.
But I don't think that's what op is bringing us, he's just introducing a poc-type coin.

The idea is to introduce a new mining coin i.e. MASS. Bitcoin the pioneer of cryptocurrency and still leads the market in terms of volume and capital. There are alternatives to bitcoin mining that can give you a good returns, just explore this coin.
Yes, I know about that and there's no issue with that.
The guy just educated everybody here what's the best consensus and there's nothing wrong with that too.
I also know a miner that's focused on altcoins are experimenting from one coin to another.
What exchange mass is listed?
Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
This sounds really good. I am quite interested in learning new things and PoC is really new to me. Can I see the instructions to start mining? What conditions do I need to mine and make a profit?
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
if indeed the price of this coin has a good value, it means that this coin is worth mining. especially by using algorithm technology. of course this is a good opportunity for all of us to mine this coin
I see this project has a bounty campaign, but no one seems to be interested in participating because the rewards are few. I am very interested in this project because it is a digging project that makes me feel very interested and is listed at two very famous exchanges. Hopefully, they will grow further, and everyone can make a small sum of money from this wonderful project.
True to the words.

Activity: 854
Merit: 10
if indeed the price of this coin has a good value, it means that this coin is worth mining. especially by using algorithm technology. of course this is a good opportunity for all of us to mine this coin
Activity: 2128
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
True to the words.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
MASS (https://massnet.org/en/) is based on the Proof of capacity (PoC) consensus algorithm that is decentralizing the mining industry. Anyone with storage space can mine this coin, there is no need of expensive miners and paying for electricity. A few days back it was said that it's just a useless coin like the rest of new Altcoins but very recently it's listed at MXC exchange and as of this writing, its value is 0.69980$. Please have a look at the following resource and you will get to know that it's a good coin to keep in your portfolio.

Useful Resource

MASS Token Price at MXC exchange

MASS Documentation

Whitepaper

Announcement on 2nd Session MASS Staking

Pages:
Jump to: