Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P SCAMMER. I lost complete faith in this forum now. - page 58. (Read 80701 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 302
What can I do with his doxed info? The amount I lost is ~$2,000. Will I be able to pursue anything legally?

Yeah you could. You could also send pizzas, and swat him.  Grin
It would probably be a better idea to send a detective to his house rather then a swat team. As this would more likely result in charges actually being brought against him, and justice being served.

That would only cost more, and things like these would take time. Sometimes its better to cause continuous disturbance, as then he'll have 2 choices which are :

a) move out

b) refund to prevent further disturbance to him and his family.

harassing someone like that is likely to backfire so don't

is he's in the US or some other semi-civilized country file a police report and/or IC3 complaint... it's not that hard and can have more serious effect than a pizza

this sometimes works on ebay deadbeats so might work here too but obviously there needs to be some sort of evidence... forum PMs and blockchain TXs can be hard to explain
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What can I do with his doxed info? The amount I lost is ~$2,000. Will I be able to pursue anything legally?

Yeah you could. You could also send pizzas, and swat him.  Grin
It would probably be a better idea to send a detective to his house rather then a swat team. As this would more likely result in charges actually being brought against him, and justice being served.

You mean, hire a detective to chase after $2k? Never tried that myself, are they really that cheap?
Or do you mean like hire one of those detectives in China or India, where the wages are low, so they could track down Master-P in their own neck of the wood?

How about this: dress up in your fedora, order (bonus: on DNM) one of those detective kits with a plastic spy glass, a plastic gun, and a plastic "DETECTIVE" badge, and do the job yourself? I mean, about as real as everything else here, why break stylistic consistency? I'm sure Master-P the trusted escrow wouldn't mind/care/know the difference.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

That would only cost more, and things like these would take time. Sometimes its better to cause continuous disturbance, as then he'll have 2 choices which are :

a) move out

b) refund to prevent further disturbance to him and his family.

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
he could have worked for someone from job sites if he needed money and not scam people here. i guess trading now is much difficult this time even when you have higher rank in the forum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Activity: 290
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
he should at least have give all the funds to someone else before selling his account if he was that responsible. telling us that he sold his account doesn't save him.

Man where did he come and tell he sold his account ? Did i missed somewhere ?
He claimed that he sold his account on the 3rd page of this thread, however more likely then not, that was a lie, potentially in an effort to prevent to have his dox released.
that, and there were a few holes / inconsistencies in the story master-p told me in a conversation where he claimed to have sold the account. i ignored those giving the benefit of the doubt (not to say i didnt think about them), but after seeing something QS managed to dig up, theres a lot of evidence pointing towards an exit scam rather than an account sale.
copper member
he should at least have give all the funds to someone else before selling his account if he was that responsible. telling us that he sold his account doesn't save him.

He claimed that he sold his account on the 3rd page of this thread, however more likely then not, that was a lie, potentially in an effort to prevent to have his dox released.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
Activity: 532
Merit: 302
That proves absolutely nothing. Everything was transferred in the sale, meaning that the escrow could have been completed seamlessly.

That's a point i can't believe again. Who in their right mind would sell a forum account including wallet that maybe contains 10 bitcoins for 1 or 2 bitcoins? It's pathetic to believe that this could have happened. So stupid can nobody be. Especially not an escrow who is trained to sniff out potential scams.

No, beyond possible.

How can you not believe that people are that stupid? People overpay for coins on purse.io and others think that the super big discounts are legitimate. People buy miners for an amount of money that could buy more btc on the market than the miners could ever hope to mine before becoming obsolete. People think they can outsmart everyone in the entire section of the forum dedicated to ponzi schemes. There is a 92 page thread in the gambling section debating the merits of something that you learn doesn't work in the first day of statistics class. there are people who think that moving a miner across a warehouse and changing the address that the coins go to counts as shipping a product.

You can find someone stupider than someone who thinks they aren't a scammer or are somehow legitimate by selling those escrow coins to someone else to steal instead of stealing them himself on the 1st page of every subsection of this forum.

this need to be pinned at the top of every category in the forum

but then again it would probably just make more people think they're smarter than others...
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
First Maidak, and now Master -P....
So who will be next ?

When money conqueror people's heart , they become dark anc collapse. So sad to hear this out
How to prevent this happen on the future ?

What did Maidak do? I think i'm missing something here.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
First Maidak, and now Master -P....
So who will be next ?

When money conqueror people's heart , they become dark anc collapse. So sad to hear this out
How to prevent this happen on the future ?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
That proves absolutely nothing. Everything was transferred in the sale, meaning that the escrow could have been completed seamlessly.

That's a point i can't believe again. Who in their right mind would sell a forum account including wallet that maybe contains 10 bitcoins for 1 or 2 bitcoins? It's pathetic to believe that this could have happened. So stupid can nobody be. Especially not an escrow who is trained to sniff out potential scams.

No, beyond possible.

How can you not believe that people are that stupid? People overpay for coins on purse.io and others think that the super big discounts are legitimate. People buy miners for an amount of money that could buy more btc on the market than the miners could ever hope to mine before becoming obsolete. People think they can outsmart everyone in the entire section of the forum dedicated to ponzi schemes. There is a 92 page thread in the gambling section debating the merits of something that you learn doesn't work in the first day of statistics class. there are people who think that moving a miner across a warehouse and changing the address that the coins go to counts as shipping a product.

You can find someone stupider than someone who thinks they aren't a scammer or are somehow legitimate by selling those escrow coins to someone else to steal instead of stealing them himself on the 1st page of every subsection of this forum.
copper member
I see you are still actively stalking the massive list of people who dared point out your corrupt activities. I think its cute that you believe you have any kind of credibility to even comment on such a scenario given your history. For anyone who isn't following try reading my original comments, not this stalkers loaded interpretation of it.
So did you or did you not leave him positive trust previously?

Just a reminder, the topic is "Master-P POSSIBLE SCAM", not "Quickseller settles old grudges by baiting people into off topic posting so he can report them and have his buddy Badbear remove anyone speaking critically of either of you".
I don't think asking if you left master-P, the subject of this scam accusation is in any way off topic, nor would the answer to such question be off topic.

It would however be indicative of master-p's original intentions if there is evidence that he was actually trying to farm trust starting over a year ago.....
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
I see you are still actively stalking the massive list of people who dared point out your corrupt activities. I think its cute that you believe you have any kind of credibility to even comment on such a scenario given your history. For anyone who isn't following try reading my original comments, not this stalkers loaded interpretation of it.

Just a reminder, the topic is "Master-P POSSIBLE SCAM", not "Quickseller settles old grudges by baiting people into off topic posting so he can report them and have his buddy Badbear permaban anyone speaking critically of either of them."

Since Quickseller has arrived, this signals the official beginning of this thread becoming stale, repetitive, and boring. Master-P, I am giving you until January 1st to return the entirety of the held coins. If they are not returned I will publicly release your dox at my earliest convenience any time on or after the 1st.
copper member

QS, ill send you a pm real soon.
still waiting on the info....

This was right after he started his account in 2014.
His account was created in March 2013....
He used a purchase from me to build his trust.
So you knew that he was trading with you in order to build his trust, and you left him positive trust anyway? (I am assuming this is the case considering the fact that he left you two positive ratings).

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever

QS, ill send you a pm real soon.
still waiting on the info....

This was right after he started his account in 2014.
His account was created in March 2013....
He used a purchase from me to build his trust.
So you knew that he was trading with you in order to build his trust, and you left him positive trust anyway? (I am assuming this is the case considering the fact that he left you two positive ratings).

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1006
beware of your keys.
let's this guy to resolve this problem.
i don't really see where the problem is.
Pages:
Jump to: