Pages:
Author

Topic: MasterCoin Buyer/Seller Thread - page 31. (Read 226671 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
December 29, 2013, 01:36:14 PM
When sending out escrow details I always sign them with my GPG key (my public key is linked in my profile signature below).
You can check the authenticity of escrow details by verifying the signature. If someone changes an address (or anything else) the signature won't verify.
+1
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
December 29, 2013, 01:34:22 PM
When sending out escrow details I always sign them with my GPG key (my public key is linked in my profile signature below).
You can check the authenticity of escrow details by verifying the signature. If someone changes an address (or anything else) the signature won't verify.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
December 29, 2013, 01:29:16 PM
if these trades will complete i will be really surprised  Cheesy
let’s see if you will honor your word.

he just tried to Scam Doron by changing the Escrow address. he chose the wrong person to try it on.

Duh..

No one saw that coming.
legendary
December 29, 2013, 01:25:06 PM
if these trades will complete i will be really surprised  Cheesy

he just tried to Scam Doron by changing the Escrow address. he chose the wrong person to try it on.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 29, 2013, 01:19:48 PM
He didn't reply to my offer (with escrow of course)
legendary
Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007
December 29, 2013, 01:16:20 PM
Don't waste your time with Journeytodogecoin, I'm telling you
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 29, 2013, 01:07:13 PM
Peled, DOron is online and hasn't responded. I'll give him a few more minutes. If he doesn't respond they are yours and we can set up escrow.
any update? the buyer is Doron404? i can't find a member by the name DOron.
whats is your MSC source address?
Yes, thats the buyer. and hes checking for maximint now. hes buying it all.

EDIT: hes only buying 160. 30 is left for peled1986 if he chooses.
ok. i will buy 30 MSC @ 0.15

if these trades will complete i will be really surprised  Cheesy

maximint sent the contract. I agreed. Now im waiting for him to fund escrow so i can give him the msc
legendary
December 29, 2013, 12:37:00 PM
Peled, DOron is online and hasn't responded. I'll give him a few more minutes. If he doesn't respond they are yours and we can set up escrow.

if these trades will complete i will be really surprised  Cheesy

legendary
December 29, 2013, 12:29:08 PM

December 29, 2013, 12:24:05 PM

legendary
December 29, 2013, 12:17:14 PM
December 29, 2013, 11:57:19 AM
December 29, 2013, 11:54:25 AM
Hey I've been out of town for a lil bit with family so I need to revise my sell order. I have now 190 mastercoins and selling them at 0.15 per coin. I am accepting btc, ltc, catcoins, doges, and bqc coins. Make an offer if u want to buy bunches. After this.. I won't be having anymore. I keep getting hacked so I will be done with crypto currency after these are sold.
im waiting for a legit person to ask for trade. i am waiting..
i will buy the 190 MSC @ 0.15 using Maxmint as escrow.
sent you also a PM.
lets see if you are legit like you say.

dont waste your time, anyone who is willing to wait days to get a trade in at a lowest price, and doesn't want to instantly get the highest price on masterxchange is a scammer.
Masterxchange to me is just like coinedup and cryptsy.. I don't trust them. My preference. I also said escrow with Maximint only. Only way im trading. so just stop it.
legendary
Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007
December 29, 2013, 11:50:05 AM
Hey I've been out of town for a lil bit with family so I need to revise my sell order. I have now 190 mastercoins and selling them at 0.15 per coin. I am accepting btc, ltc, catcoins, doges, and bqc coins. Make an offer if u want to buy bunches. After this.. I won't be having anymore. I keep getting hacked so I will be done with crypto currency after these are sold.
sent you also a PM.

dont waste your time, anyone who is willing to wait days to get a trade in at a lowest price, and doesn't want to instantly get the highest price on masterxchange is a scammer.
December 29, 2013, 11:49:13 AM
sent you also a PM.

I wrote u back. User Doron04 has asked before you. He wants Maximint as escrow. So lets see if hes serious
legendary
December 29, 2013, 11:44:26 AM
sent you also a PM.
December 29, 2013, 11:37:14 AM

So why don't you make a sell order at  http://mcoin.io/#/ or use masterxchange?

Yep, use a legit exchange or do some deals with senior members where you send the masterCoins first and
get positive feedback flowing in.  If you're legit, Tomatocage will probably remove that warning, and perhaps
the other two would consider removing their negative feedbacks as well...or you're just as advertised and
trying to con people out of their money.
Activity: 511
Merit: 500
Hempire Loading...
December 29, 2013, 11:29:50 AM

Yep, use a legit exchange or do some deals with senior members where you send the masterCoins first and
get positive feedback flowing in.  If you're legit, Tomatocage will probably remove that warning, and perhaps
the other two would consider removing their negative feedbacks as well...or you're just as advertised and
trying to con people out of their money.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
December 29, 2013, 04:22:00 AM

Trust -4 and you still thinking that somebody going to trade with you? apart of that your price seems to be well under the market price. It looks scam all the way down. Get a grip

I think the reference to Dogecoin in his name discredits him pretty severely right off the bat.  

But please don't trade with people that are trying to steal from you.

I just used MasterXchange...which you can now get to via http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/markets/show/masterxchange

Don't get confused with MST on Cryptsy...you cannot buy masterCoin there, the one called "Mastercoin (MST)" is either intentionally misnamed or unfortunately timed.  MSC is not like a standard sha256 or scrypt alt-coin and cannot be mined (people bought in somewhat like an IPO, so before you go screaming premine, understand this is entirely different, it's an overlay on the existing Bitcoin protocol, making it rather unique to date).

This may be redundant, but I think people need to see some sort of notice about this all over the place because it's misleading at the least.

I have a -4 because two scammers commented. Plus Tomatocage thinking I actually don't own the coins.. which i have proven to. Now the site u mentioned.. I am just now finding out about it so I will check it out now. FYI I have traded 10 times here (which i can prove) and a handful of them were with escrow.

December 29, 2013, 03:51:13 AM

Trust -4 and you still thinking that somebody going to trade with you? apart of that your price seems to be well under the market price. It looks scam all the way down. Get a grip

I think the reference to Dogecoin in his name discredits him pretty severely right off the bat.  

But please don't trade with people that are trying to steal from you.

I just used MasterXchange...which you can now get to via http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/markets/show/masterxchange

Don't get confused with MST on Cryptsy...you cannot buy masterCoin there, the one called "Mastercoin (MST)" is either intentionally misnamed or unfortunately timed.  MSC is not like a standard sha256 or scrypt alt-coin and cannot be mined (people bought in somewhat like an IPO, so before you go screaming premine, understand this is entirely different, it's an overlay on the existing Bitcoin protocol, making it rather unique to date).

This may be redundant, but I think people need to see some sort of notice about this all over the place because it's misleading at the least.

I have a -4 because two scammers commented. Plus Tomatocage thinking I actually don't own the coins.. which i have proven to. Now the site u mentioned.. I am just now finding out about it so I will check it out now. FYI I have traded 10 times here (which i can prove) and a handful of them were with escrow.
Pages:
Jump to: