Pages:
Author

Topic: MasterCoin Buyer/Seller Thread - page 55. (Read 226671 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 10
December 10, 2013, 09:47:02 PM
I'll move my buy order to 3 MSC at 0.15 BTC (0.45 BTC total), will be online for next 5 hours

pm'd you

Transaction completed without escrow. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007
December 10, 2013, 09:41:41 PM
I will be happy to volunteer as an Mastercoin escrow.
I am trying to build my trust level up as well, I have been a member since 2011.

Looks like you just bought a old account.
First message june 2011, second message june 2013, 6 months ago.
how much did you pay ?

Maxmint and Pouncer are the only escrows who are trusted.
I recommend the Board or Maxmint will search for another escrow which he recommends.
I agree it's suspicious to see the big time difference between the messages, no offense.

thats fine but its not cool to go around accusing people of buying accounts.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 10, 2013, 09:26:29 PM
I am trying to build my trust level up as well, I have been a member since 2011.

how much did you pay ?

Maxmint and Pouncer are the only escrows who are trusted.
I recommend the Board or Maxmint will search for another escrow which he recommends.
I agree it's suspicious to see the big time difference between the messages, no offense.
legendary
December 10, 2013, 09:00:58 PM

how much did you pay ?

I didn't pay anything. Just wasn't active until this year. Don't be so quick to judge..
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 10, 2013, 08:47:28 PM

how much did you pay ?
legendary
December 10, 2013, 08:36:12 PM
I'll move my buy order to 3 MSC at 0.15 BTC (0.45 BTC total), will be online for next 5 hours

pm'd you
December 10, 2013, 08:30:04 PM
legendary
December 10, 2013, 08:18:11 PM

Pouncer and Max can vouch for me, as well as any other people who I did MSC transactions with.

I am available from 9am - 10pm CST time. Max, Pouncer, you can contact me if you see me fit to be a Mastercoin Escrow. Thanks
December 10, 2013, 07:51:31 PM
Pouncer, the way I see it, you are liable for 0% of this.

If anything, you've helped someone learn a very valuable lesson when it comes to handling money.

Please come back to being an escrow, the community needs you Sad
Activity: 266
December 10, 2013, 07:46:09 PM
Sometimes I trust more people I have tense than others with whom I am in peace!

I know what you mean. Tension is just a byproduct of two individuals caring about something in different ways. Scammers generally don't care.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
December 10, 2013, 07:41:57 PM
I suggest some very serious posters to take over Pouncer - Voodah or Starensen.
Let's see if they are not all but criticism to others here and coin dumping but willing to offer something in the community too.

Serious here, no trolling. I would gladly trade while they escrow...

This does feel more like an accusation than an invitation to help, but nevertheless, I get your point. If there is no escrower left in here, I will gladly step up, but make no mistake: this would be a big loss for the Mastercoin community. Pouncer is an experienced user with over 600 escrows in his belt, I have a grand total of 0.

Let's also not forget the simplest of facts: The whole point of an escrow is that you can trust the 3rd party escrower, instead of the person opposite you in the trade.

I'm terribly sorry to be this blunt, but Doron404 forgot that fact when doing the trade. He took the data provided by his opposite, instead of the trusted 3rd party, and never thought to double-check until it was too late.

Trust was placed on the wrong place and not enough attention was paid; this is how scams universally happen, and nothing will ever change that. This was not an escrow problem, it was a user problem.

Imho Pouncer has absolutely no responsibility whatsoever, and I do hope he continues, regardless of the outcome of this whole issue.
Sometimes I trust more people I have tense than others with whom I am in peace!

That said I hate Pouncer to feel it is his fault and leave - but the market needs replacement asap.

I can't run MastercoinAdvisor yet in my Mac so that's why I do not volunteer (just for the record).
Activity: 266
December 10, 2013, 07:30:46 PM
I suggest some very serious posters to take over Pouncer - Voodah or Starensen.
Let's see if they are not all but criticism to others here and coin dumping but willing to offer something in the community too.

Serious here, no trolling. I would gladly trade while they escrow...

This does feel more like an accusation than an invitation to help, but nevertheless, I get your point. If there is no escrower left in here, I will gladly step up, but make no mistake: this would be a big loss for the Mastercoin community. Pouncer is an experienced user with over 600 escrows in his belt, I have a grand total of 0.

Let's also not forget the simplest of facts: The whole point of an escrow is that you can trust the 3rd party escrower, instead of the person opposite you in the trade.

I'm terribly sorry to be this blunt, but Doron404 forgot that fact when doing the trade. He took the data provided by his opposite, instead of the trusted 3rd party, and never thought to double-check until it was too late.

Trust was placed on the wrong place and not enough attention was paid; this is how scams universally happen, and nothing will ever change that. This was not an escrow problem, it was a user problem.

Imho Pouncer has absolutely no responsibility whatsoever, and I do hope he continues, regardless of the outcome of this whole issue.
Activity: 750
www.coinschedule.com
December 10, 2013, 06:11:58 PM
I'm looking to buy 2 MSC @ 0.13 each.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
December 10, 2013, 05:08:44 PM
0.12? Now I'm confused. People make false accusations... But if pouncer messages me, is like to help. It's a shame I'm coming out of pocket for Bitcointalks hackings. That's unfair but word is bond.
Am I making "false accusations" too about those
2.88BTC too!? and What pouncer has to do with this?

Whatever you did it or not, There really isn't any
sure way to tell. But If you want to save some of
 your trust in this community, returning those coins
would be a good start!
Activity: 700
December 10, 2013, 05:00:28 PM
Also please post 300 mastercoins for sale at 0.131
Please withdraw my buy order. I have received enough sell offers for now Smiley
My bid 20 @ 0.138 have been fulfilled. Please help removing the bid. Thanks.
Please remove my ask order for 50 MSC @ .135.
Please remove my ask order @ 0.138 as it has been filled.
Thank you.
Order book updated.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Im not 1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJusN455paPH
December 10, 2013, 04:59:18 PM
Please remove my ask order @ 0.138 as it has been filled.
Thank you.
Activity: 77
December 10, 2013, 03:10:18 PM
If you really want others to adopt mastercoin, you'd better encourage people to sell the coins. As a pre-mined coin, it's essential for the early adopters to be generous so that more people can have a chance to join. Otherwise, there will be no new comers and the coin will be doomed. It's better to have 1M of coins with price 1 BTC later each than have 10M of valueless coins.

Everyone says that pre-mined is less democratic, but I haven't seen any proof to back up that argument. Following how PTS was mined in less than a week to a level of difficulty where even high-end servers are almost useless, I'm leaning towards MSC model. Early adopters always have a huge advantage.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 10, 2013, 02:54:44 PM
0.12? Now I'm confused. People make false accusations... But if pouncer messages me, is like to help. It's a shame I'm coming out of pocket for Bitcointalks hackings. That's unfair but word is bond.
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
December 10, 2013, 02:05:12 PM
Looking to buy 8 BTC worth of MSC at 0.131 each with Escrow.

Thanks.
December 10, 2013, 12:46:50 PM
Hello, I'd like to buy 3 MSC @ 0.13 each

Ready to trade with escrow!
Pages:
Jump to: