Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 77. (Read 84356 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Cannot waiting GUP distributiron and listed on exchanger dev
thank you
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I spoke today with a Community Manager from Matchpool (Arnaud Gaboury) and this is what he had to said about the "Refund Option":

"that is in fact a private agreement between one buyer and one seller and this agreement does not involve Matchpool"

Also, according to Ram Avissar (CM)

"AGAIN WE NEVER OFFERED A REFUND, we simply matched a seller with potential buyer"

This is similar to ICONOMI, the team helped investors to trade, but not a refund option. It is just trading.

This is true, ICONOMI did some rebuy, there are some people that missed out of the ICO and are looking to buy token but what they did was to buy the tokens at the average ICO price from the seller and sell it to the buyer. They act as the escrow in the transaction
Activity: 279
I spoke today with a Community Manager from Matchpool (Arnaud Gaboury) and this is what he had to said about the "Refund Option":

"that is in fact a private agreement between one buyer and one seller and this agreement does not involve Matchpool"

"AGAIN WE NEVER OFFERED A REFUND, we simply matched a seller with potential buyer"

This is similar to ICONOMI, the team helped investors to trade, but not a refund option. It is just trading.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Mendax, the following is taken from our announcement regarding the resale option you are referring to:

Please show me when we ever promised to refund you? Also, please point out 1 ICO ever to exist that did such thing?

You spam my entire Slack channel with abusive remarks stating among other BS that I work for you since you paid me... now you are taking our mature responses to your smart ass comments, out of context to prove your point...

I have one suggestion for you and that is GROW A PAIR, this field is clearly not for as you can't stand the hit. I'll advise you to buy some government bonds or something because obviously you are not dealing well with the Alt's pressure.

I'll make you a gustier for karma and try to find you another buyer so we will stop hearing from you. PM me the amount you contributed and I'll get back to you.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Activity: 558
Someone can suggest how I can get GUP tokens for using platform. I understand that platform is not running, but I would like to know how work mechanism of compensation.
Activity: 6
You can clearly see that the way Matchpool has been handling things has been terrible. This only raises red flags and exposes the inability of Matchpool's team to deliver anything.

They claim to be offering a Matchpool Refund, but once you send an e-mail to the address provided, this is what you get from "Liam":
"On the 30th of April, please send your Guppies to my Ether account below. I will then send you your Ether back within one working day. "

Are you kidding me?.. This is how you will deal with the refund?.. Who the hell is this Liam kid and how do I know I won't be scammed twice by you guys?.. Will Matchpool be held accountable if Liam does not deliver the ETH as promised?

He could just put up a buywall..
Activity: 5
You can clearly see that the way Matchpool has been handling things has been terrible. This only raises red flags and exposes the inability of Matchpool's team to deliver anything.

They claim to be offering a Matchpool Refund, but once you send an e-mail to the address provided, this is what you get from "Liam":
"On the 30th of April, please send your Guppies to my Ether account below. I will then send you your Ether back within one working day. "

Are you kidding me?.. This is how you will deal with the refund?.. Who the hell is this Liam kid and how do I know I won't be scammed twice by you guys?.. Will Matchpool be held accountable if Liam does not deliver the ETH as promised?
legendary
Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004
When GUP will add to any exchange?
Activity: 361
matchpool should be a next QQ , currently we need hold the token.
Activity: 602
Is, there an exchange presented from the matchpool team, to everyone in terms of starting an official exchange ??

At least a pretty good exchange of Polo or bittrex or Liqui, rather than on the EtherDelta exchanges ..

Hey man,
Unfortunately things don't work like this...exchanges does not want to get exposed prior to listing any certain coin.
We have agreed terms with some and are in talks with others, we will present them one by one when the listing will be effective

If you think that would be much better, no problem, I believe that you will give the best for your community, even if you present it gradually on the exchange that you will choose.
Activity: 381
Matchpool will be a great success, the website updates look great btw! That's the best way, keep your head down and ignore trolls and keep working!
Activity: 168

Hey Matchpoolers,
To those of you who are still struggling the see the GUP tokens in their wallet for several technical reasons, check this guide we made and follow the instructions based that applies to your wallet

One thing is clear these guys are here to stay. Very helpful article! thanks for that
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Appreciate this short article on medium about the tokens and its related issue. It will be helpful to many people it would be nice to make a tweet as well about this and we will spread the word away to the masses. There will be some number of people to whom it may help a lot. Matchpool is becoming more interesting as well are heading towards launch.

Hey Matchpoolers,
To those of you who are still struggling the see the GUP tokens in their wallet for several technical reasons, check this guide we made and follow the instructions based that applies to your wallet

Is, there an exchange presented from the matchpool team, to everyone in terms of starting an official exchange ??

At least a pretty good exchange of Polo or bittrex or Liqui, rather than on the EtherDelta exchanges ..

Hey man,
Unfortunately things don't work like this...exchanges does not want to get exposed prior to listing any certain coin.
We have agreed terms with some and are in talks with others, we will present them one by one when the listing will be effective
https://etherdelta.github.io/#GUP-ETH

1 Gup = 0,0001 ETH?
It means my 100 ETH investiing turned to 4,8 ETH  Shocked

i doubt someone will sell 1 GUP for 0,0001 ETH

Guys please don't get carried away with every outrageous Buy order.....Smiley try to take it..

1 Gup = 0,0001 ETH?

I will look forward to Gup in an exchange that really has a good trade, at least has many investors who can give you a price for Matchpool trading ..
Activity: 686
Merit: 261

1 Gup = 0,0001 ETH?

Pages:
Jump to: