Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 79. (Read 84356 times)

Activity: 978
Merit: 506
On the main page this caught my eye: "Matchpool's ICO completed within 33 hours, during which approximately 6 Million USD were contributed!!!

Are you related with freemasonry?  33 is the number they are proud of - Order out of chaos, they create previously. They wish to be everywhere.  Please explain to me this should probably be just a coincidence, right?

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Hey guys, we presented here before our reservations from managing a self moderated thread and explained why. We still hold those thought now but can't ignore the growing voices here to do that. We want to do what is best for the community and we understand your point. I'll deliver this request to the team and we will re consider self moderating the thread.
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
I'm glad you started a new thread to cut through all the bounty talk. However this thread should have been self-moderated.

Nobody cares if someone says you are 'censoring' them. What we need is a clean thread that is actually worth reading.

PLEASE start over before this thread gets any longer with a new, clean, highly moderated thread where supporters and investors can get actual information without having to sift through pages of garbage.

Matchpool is not some small-time amateur-hour hobby project. This is a multi-million dollar business. Present a professional face.

AGREE, they need to delete this thread and start a moderated thread... keep the crazies at bay.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
I'm glad you started a new thread to cut through all the bounty talk. However this thread should have been self-moderated.

Nobody cares if someone says you are 'censoring' them. What we need is a clean thread that is actually worth reading.

PLEASE start over before this thread gets any longer with a new, clean, highly moderated thread where supporters and investors can get actual information without having to sift through pages of garbage.

Matchpool is not some small-time amateur-hour hobby project. This is a multi-million dollar business. Present a professional face.

they have those infos on medium.com - all nice and clean without the random (to be expected) retardation of bitcointalk users
legendary
Activity: 1291

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
all the best after all the stupid drama  Wink
Activity: 130

Great future I see here. The team could easily break to pieces after all the allegations but they stood strong and fight to continue

Well done Matchpool team, we are behind you!
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Cannot waiting bounty campaign reward distributions
thank you
lol, you can ask bounty here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18569043
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Cannot waiting bounty campaign reward distributions
thank you
Activity: 168

Great having the new thread! sure trolls will troll haters will hate but they all just parasites we need to get along with, I really believe these guys can make wonders, see what they have accomplished so far with suicidic co founder and millions of trolls, just imagine what they will do if left quiet to actually focus on Matchpool's future, The sky is the limit indeed!
Activity: 952
Merit: 501

Everyone relax, it took only a few days to hire a new, professional CTO...
Any group that that is connected to the Parity Team is to be taken seriously.

seems nice.
legendary
Activity: 1588

Everyone relax, it took only a few days to hire a new, professional CTO...
Any group that that is connected to the Parity Team is to be taken seriously.

Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
total scam . fuck u all scammmers

would you like to give the reason, why you called this project scam ,, ?
with a proof of course
regards

Just look at his recent posts:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jackryderd-313929

A complete troll who spreads FUD, to gain attention.

Regardless, this project will progress into something I am sure! Then the investors and supporters can celebrate in peace.

My advice: Simply ignore trolls and move on. Do your research.

ok thank you,, so this guy always post with scam words.
thats bad - just for supporting some project with judge another project as scam
Activity: 381
Merit: 250

with a proof of course
regards

Just look at his recent posts:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jackryderd-313929

A complete troll who spreads FUD, to gain attention.

Regardless, this project will progress into something I am sure! Then the investors and supporters can celebrate in peace.

My advice: Simply ignore trolls and move on. Do your research.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

with a proof of course
regards
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Why this project is a scam? Where can I read what happened? Is there devs explanation?

I'll sum it up for you, they started with Philip as the leading dev and he did a crappy job, what eventually forced the guys to rewrite the entire smart contract and probably was the reason why they delayed the ICO for a week. Immediately after the ICO this guy understood he did a terrible job and probably will not continue his rule so he tried to blackmail Yonatan to give him some of the funds raised. When Yonantan told him to go fuck himself he made up a story that Yonatan tries to still the money when he was actually converting it to Bitcoin as the team said they will do 2 days before that. And since than between this nonsense and the freakin bounty talk we can't catch a break and here what this awesome project have to offer....Until today!

A bad story, matchpool need to focus more on the match itself.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
Is this a new thread or a different coin?

you can read op write can understand only new thread
in there is ready explain matchpool ico selling sold only 33 hours,
Activity: 200
| BITCOIN | MONERO | STRAT |
copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
Hello dear managers
My eth adress not seen on the spreadsheets at the moment. i hope i did not make something wrong.
Did you even read the first page?

For bounty talk, questions, suggestion and anything else connected visit our bounty thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1752471.new#new
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

Hey everyone, great having you around! I'm sure as we go on we will manage to shake off all trolls and bounty hunters, don't get too frustrated  Cool
Although in the long thread many trolls and assassins, it does not mean the They will be silent, to continue to provide the ugliness in this project, at least speed up the distribution of funds and prove to everyone to give positive things and it would be much better ...
Pages:
Jump to: