Pages:
Author

Topic: Maybe governments can stop bitcoin after all - page 11. (Read 11335 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 251
Well, I think how many people are helped with bitcoin especially for those who have lost their jobs or unemployed people, they are helped by having bitcoin to meet all their financial needs, and many positive things that bitcoin produces, of course it would be very harmful if the government forbids bitcoin, if the government prohibits the bitcoin it will affect people who hold their bitcoin, they will lose the source of income they have been living, it will certainly have an impact on the increase of unemployment in the country
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
If they want they cannot ban the Bitcoin now because Bitcoin is technology based currency and many people are supporting the Bitcoin for better results.
Right now for governments, it is not possible to ban the Bitcoin because without governments involvement the value is kept increasing in the market.
Yes,  no one can stop bitcoin.  Government can try,  but they are always fail. Their inability to control bitcoin networks scares the heck of them, so they make terrifies regulators. The underlying records of the transactions are copied all over the internet. Some government try to make bitcoin price fall but we saw this almost immidiatelly rally back to new highs.
No government wants to ban such a valuable coin that bring profit and revenue to the region and also raises the financial condition of their citizens and bitcoin Is very beneficial because this will bring a lot of profit and governments will not kickoff such a strong an profitable coin, and those who want to harm this coin will surely suffer in future and they will pay about it.
Yes I agree with if they want they cannot because bitcoin is playing a big role in economy of any government so this is a question that why they will stop bitcoin in their country although in some countries there is still no bitcoin but as recently bitcoin reached to Thailand so the rest of countries will also accept bitcoin instead of to stop it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
I agree with you that this is not just a simple issue to think of. we all know that government have the capacity to have it stopped espcially when they have it banned in their countries. i don’t think it’s right to have bitcoin marked as illegal for there is nothing illegal with it but it gives more jobless people a chance to earn money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
Examining this issue critically, I doubt if it is possible for the government to kill bitcoin..
Bitcoin has helped to improve the economy of some countries, why then would the government  ban something that has been of benefit to it.
Besides, bitcoin has grown too popular among the people for it to be killed by the government.
That's right. It would be a lousy decision be made by the government ever. But I believe that not all countries are just like China, greedy individuals are not good in the country inside as it contribute nothing improvement in the our economy.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This is a serious discussion. I mean, after I've seen how bitcoin (and other cryptos as well) got dumped badly after an irrelevant law that makes ICOs illegal. I can only imagine now what would happen If more countries do the same thing and It could get worst by make itself bitcoin illegal. Whether we like to admit it or not, most of people would sell everything they have once its made illegal, some may continue to fight the central banking but the sad reality is that as soon as people start making profits, they will dump it and move on.
Yeah I agree. If all countries in the world prohibits the use of Bitcoin then there would be a massive dump will  happen because investors, bag holders and traders has to become worried about the price to like crash. Another issue is the creation of own crypto by governments in a specific country and I think they only allow that specific crypto or it is the only legal crypto to be used so from that point of view I think it is so hard for us to fight central banking because they are in control of everything legal in the society. That is why it is better to have both centralized and decentralized assets for a safer way to live in this complicated world. Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Examining this issue critically, I doubt if it is possible for the government to kill bitcoin..
Bitcoin has helped to improve the economy of some countries, why then would the government  ban something that has been of benefit to it.
Besides, bitcoin has grown too popular among the people for it to be killed by the government.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
I think no one can control and manage bitcoin, so even the government shall enact laws prohibiting bitcon it doesn't mean bitcoin will eligal maybe the government shall limit the use of bitcoin in their particular country but not to stop it.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
No, that's not gonna be happen. We all know that government was categorize in centralization system while Bitcoin was categorize in decentralization were obviously the government can't able to control bitcoin because of this wonderful and great features of bitcoin.

In my own point of view.the governments cant really stop bitcoin after all because bitcoin really help alot of people financially.specially too those unemployed people,they woek fulltime in bitcoin as their only source of income and also to people lime me that has a work but the salary is too small thats the reason i do bitcoin here in this site in order for me to be able to have another source of income and also i hear alot of positive feedback with because you can earn alot here if you exert effort and tims and get rich as well.
Bitcoin is good help to everyone especially to person who really want to have finacial freedom and the government cannot take it back and stop bitcoin because many people using and working on it.

It is helping the people indeed I am having the bitcoin and I am earning the good income in very short time, I am very sure after the bitcoin popularity a lot of the people will be I the bitcoin and they will give you the huge profit from the profit, I love to be the bitcoin user and I will get the huge profit from it, I love it and in the future my whole income will be the bitcoin earning.
Activity: 392
the Cat-a-clysm.
They might stop bitcoin, but not the whole cryptocurrency market. For every blockchain they make illegal, 10 more will appear in response. And if bitcoin gets dumped, it will only transfert the marketcap on other cryptocurrencies. I'd actually like it if bitcoin dissapears, it'll only make more room for others Cheesy
and it's be possible for a lot of people to get rich. Better distribution of wealth, imo.

In the end, Bitcoin is not so anonymous anymore, governments can track bitcoins using only the blockchain. A bitcoin ban would only worsen their ability to track down theses transactions
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
No, that's not gonna be happen. We all know that government was categorize in centralization system while Bitcoin was categorize in decentralization were obviously the government can't able to control bitcoin because of this wonderful and great features of bitcoin.

In my own point of view.the governments cant really stop bitcoin after all because bitcoin really help alot of people financially.specially too those unemployed people,they woek fulltime in bitcoin as their only source of income and also to people lime me that has a work but the salary is too small thats the reason i do bitcoin here in this site in order for me to be able to have another source of income and also i hear alot of positive feedback with because you can earn alot here if you exert effort and tims and get rich as well.
Bitcoin is good help to everyone especially to person who really want to have finacial freedom and the government cannot take it back and stop bitcoin because many people using and working on it.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Governments probably cannot shutit down through "technical" means.
They can be whatever they want,but cant enforce it.Any government can declare cryptocurrency illegal but it will have no affect since they cannot control it due to the decentralized nature.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
In Japan and Korea bitcoin is officially recognized, other countries planning to do their own cryptocurrencies. So, even some countries will ban bitcoin it will not have huge influence. Price does not matter at all, bitcoin became bitcoin only because of it unique properties. If you are considering bitcoins success through it price you are wrong. Market is very thin and it is relatively easy to dump or pump. What matters - decentralized properties, independence, security, immutability.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
This is a serious discussion. I mean, after I've seen how bitcoin (and other cryptos as well) got dumped badly after an irrelevant law that makes ICOs illegal. I can only imagine now what would happen If more countries do the same thing and It could get worst by make itself bitcoin illegal. Whether we like to admit it or not, most of people would sell everything they have once its made illegal, some may continue to fight the central banking but the sad reality is that as soon as people start making profits, they will dump it and move on.
The dump is caused by speculators and weak hands, no one that know anything about bitcoin will see a relationship between icos being banned and bitcoin, most of the icos are ETH tokens and have no relationship with bitcoin, now bitcoin is trading at the same levels as before which show to us this was nothing but a speculative dump if it was a real one the price will go down and stay down for months or years.
No it will never happened because millions of people have invest their money in bitcoins and the only hope of unemployed people is Bitcoin so no government will treat their people so harsh that they will stop Bitcoins at all.
While governments in theory should worry about the well being of their populations, at the same time, they are going to do everything to ensure their own survival, if they think bitcoin is bad for them, they are going to try to ban it, even if for most of the people that have invested in bitcoin, the experience has been positive thanks to the big earnings they got out of their investment.
I think it's impossible if government can stop bitcoin because bitcoin has contributed many things already. The money that it has from crypto are being distributed from different sectors considering the small entrepreneurs which give them hope to build a better business and help industries. I don't think can still stop that because some entrepreneurs can definitely recognized bitcoin as a source of success and that moment, governments will change their minds.
Activity: 322

Activity: 980
Merit: 255
The dump is caused by speculators and weak hands, no one that know anything about bitcoin will see a relationship between icos being banned and bitcoin, most of the icos are ETH tokens and have no relationship with bitcoin, now bitcoin is trading at the same levels as before which show to us this was nothing but a speculative dump if it was a real one the price will go down and stay down for months or years.
No it will never happened because millions of people have invest their money in bitcoins and the only hope of unemployed people is Bitcoin so no government will treat their people so harsh that they will stop Bitcoins at all.
While governments in theory should worry about the well being of their populations, at the same time, they are going to do everything to ensure their own survival, if they think bitcoin is bad for them, they are going to try to ban it, even if for most of the people that have invested in bitcoin, the experience has been positive thanks to the big earnings they got out of their investment.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If the government ban bitcoin there is a chance that in one country they can not use bitcoin so it will stop. Hope this can not happen to my country  .

There is a lot of maybes about this topic, but if governments in one country ban bitcoin people will still be able to use bitcoins just that will be illegal, its not the first illegal activity. Governments can't stop bitcoin, cause some governments already legalized bitcoins and I think that other countries will do the same. Others will create strict laws and try to ban bitcoin but that will be just handful of countries, and they will do more harm to their economy with such actions. Future is not waiting anyone, I live in country that is far behind and I feel it on my skin. Countries that adopt crypto currencies will enter the future faster then other countries.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
may be but the long term , some governments will win which support blockchain technology. they have to be involve this technology otherwise, it will be late for them.
Yes the government is getting more famous and the value is increasing more and more, the government is making the whole world be high and the value of the bitcoin will be more than this, the bitcoin is being god at all the case so be the bitcoin user and the value of the bitcoin will remain the same so be the bitcoin user to get the bitcoin powerful.
Activity: 83
If the government ban bitcoin there is a chance that in one country they can not use bitcoin so it will stop. Hope this can not happen to my country  .
Activity: 462
Maybe they can but only his countries do not support Bitcoin. The government only forbids the citizens to use Bitcoin and does not fully have control Bitcoin. After china banning ICOs and his local exchange the price is dropped but a few days later it's recovered it mean Government do not have fully control of Bitcoin.
It is the government which frames laws for a nation.If something different happens then government always comes in between it.This mostly happens in the developing and underdeveloped nations.In the developed nations however,the government may appreciate the coming of bitcoin or digital currency till there is transpiracy and no illegal deeds are done.This will not happen in the underdeveloped countries as many people still don't know what bitcoin is and what is digital currency.Since bitcoin is not regulated by any central bank or any institution,the government cannot take a risk with people's money since neither the economy will be stable and nor is the price of bitcoin is stable.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
If they want they cannot ban the Bitcoin now because Bitcoin is technology based currency and many people are supporting the Bitcoin for better results.
Right now for governments, it is not possible to ban the Bitcoin because without governments involvement the value is kept increasing in the market.
Yes,  no one can stop bitcoin.  Government can try,  but they are always fail. Their inability to control bitcoin networks scares the heck of them, so they make terrifies regulators. The underlying records of the transactions are copied all over the internet. Some government try to make bitcoin price fall but we saw this almost immidiatelly rally back to new highs.
No government wants to ban such a valuable coin that bring profit and revenue to the region and also raises the financial condition of their citizens and bitcoin Is very beneficial because this will bring a lot of profit and governments will not kickoff such a strong an profitable coin, and those who want to harm this coin will surely suffer in future and they will pay about it.
First point, many governments do not think about crypto currency as beneficial to the economy. Governments at this stage have not sorted out the bitcoin or for that matter the crypto phenomenon fully. There is lot of confusion about the crypto or bitcoin. Bitcoin has been targeted by many paid news media (that is 99.99%) media in the mainstream world. They have constantly portrayed bitcoin as threat to the establishment and economy in general. It is all about whether govt has proper think tanks which evaluate the bitcoin or crypto correctly.
Pages:
Jump to: