Pages:
Author

Topic: Maybe governments can stop bitcoin after all - page 7. (Read 11314 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
This is a serious discussion. I mean, after I've seen how bitcoin (and other cryptos as well) got dumped badly after an irrelevant law that makes ICOs illegal. I can only imagine now what would happen If more countries do the same thing and It could get worst by make itself bitcoin illegal. Whether we like to admit it or not, most of people would sell everything they have once its made illegal, some may continue to fight the central banking but the sad reality is that as soon as people start making profits, they will dump it and move on.
The ban will negatively affect the course, but I do not think that the government will be able to make it impossible to operate with a cryptocurrency. Because they can not intervene in the blockchain, but if they sign the law on prohibition, this does not mean that it will not be possible to work with the cryptocurrency Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I think that the government somehow still controls this process, because they wouldn't have decided to let things go on their own...it's too dangerous
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This is a serious discussion. I mean, after I've seen how bitcoin (and other cryptos as well) got dumped badly after an irrelevant law that makes ICOs illegal. I can only imagine now what would happen If more countries do the same thing and It could get worst by make itself bitcoin illegal. Whether we like to admit it or not, most of people would sell everything they have once its made illegal, some may continue to fight the central banking but the sad reality is that as soon as people start making profits, they will dump it and move on.
It is true that the government of a certain country can stop or ban all the bitcoin activities that are happening in their country. I think it is because bitcoin can be used to some illegal activities like buying illegal guns, drugs, hiring a hitman and many more on the internet thats why some government in some countries in the world already banned it in their place to stop that kind of activities. Also, the government has the power to legalize bitcoin in their own country.
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
No, that's not gonna be happen. We all know that government was categorize in centralization system while Bitcoin was categorize in decentralization were obviously the government can't able to control bitcoin because of this wonderful and great features of bitcoin.

We cannot say that, but the thing is government can control the legality of bitcoin in its own country, what I am trying to say is, they can make bitcoin legal or banned in your country, they cannot stop bitcoin but can do it anyway.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Yeah this is the true thing. No goverment can control or manage Bitcoin. Europeans used to try but it didn't work.
That makes it incredibly difficult to regulate. Governments tried,  but they always failed. And of course, that terrifies the regulators. Bitcoin is unstoppable.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

It's already expected that negative reactions are about to pour in, especially, with how government's portray the cons of using BTC and banning the usage ultimately. But, how can they really stop the industry from rising?
Activity: 6
UPDATES T WEBSITE-Additional Hirocoin-Set formula on Darkcoin.Need to add populace to web page and first postNeed to add hirocoin to first post.O
Activity: 128
No, that's will not happen, because there are so many people that working here, and there are so many people that supporting bitcoin/crypto currency. The government don't have enough power to ban all users of  bitcoin.
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0
Stop cryptocurrencies is impossible. It's a fight with windmills. Gin has long been released from the bottle. But there must be some throttling to reduce the number of frauds. The government, which will come to this sooner, will receive an economic bonus
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Bitcoin is not so strong like the currency's euro and dollars. Governments are more powerful than you think they can do nearly everything they want. If they work together they can destroy Bitcoin. China once banned ICO i don't know if it is still going one, but Bitcoin was falling really hard down after the ban. There was also many manipulation people were saying that btc was going to die so some people were trying to sell their coins.
Bitcoin is not strong as of now because it doesn't have supports from the people but in the future, it will be alright because bitcoin might become one of the strongest currency in the world since bitcoin is getting popular and more popular than before. Bitcoin will be used by almost everywhere because its technology is just enough to say that bitcoin will become a big deal in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Bitcoin is not so strong like the currency's euro and dollars. Governments are more powerful than you think they can do nearly everything they want. If they work together they can destroy Bitcoin. China once banned ICO i don't know if it is still going one, but Bitcoin was falling really hard down after the ban. There was also many manipulation people were saying that btc was going to die so some people were trying to sell their coins.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org
if they want to stop Bitcoin and all the other Altcoin,
they have to have a good reason why Bitcoin should be stopped, if it's because of investments or a very damaging business, do we all lose, so I guess they should have the right reasons to be able to close Bitcoin ...
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
Yes, I agree to this because people seems abusive for their work. It seems people trades for just illegal matters they are no more minding their daily works. Government must stop this because gold is now defeating.
What do you mean by people seems to be abusive .People who does illegal activities will carry on even if there is no bitcoin ,do you think that any government will be taking steps to combat the price of gold,what a strange analysis you have. Roll Eyes the government could control the flow of money in the cryptocurrency market by regulating it ,other than that there is nothing they can do.
Activity: 1044
Merit: 103
Yes, I agree to this because people seems abusive for their work. It seems people trades for just illegal matters they are no more minding their daily works. Government must stop this because gold is now defeating.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
No, that's not gonna be happen. We all know that government was categorize in centralization system while Bitcoin was categorize in decentralization were obviously the government can't able to control bitcoin because of this wonderful and great features of bitcoin.

Yes, bitcoin is decentralized and uncontrollable. The government has no power against bitcoin. The reason why a lot of people are more willing to invest because they think that bitcoin investment is secure.
Activity: 1134
There is a notable sensibility in the altcoin world related to the roomers or fake news, meaning that there is an immediate negative reaction. Some of us don't realise that they are part of something big and their actions has results, nomather the amount of altcoin they own.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
Yeah , This is the truth that many times I have seen in my 5-6 year career of the bitcoin work . Many times the news about the bitcoin ban by the government results into dump in the price of the bitcoin and clearly told that nothing can remain stable with such types of the rumours world of stupid news .
Here in mine country also I heard news like they will ban ICOs exchange like china news was going on , that effected the market not much , but I think these are stupid rumours made by some big network of the people who dump the bitcoin rate and buy himself to make profit .
So here we should keep himself away from rumours and stupid informations also until we got offical announcement by the government or any part of the government sites offically.
Even the government, I do not trust them when they announce to ban Bitcoin. I do not think they have enough power to ban all user of Bitcoin unless all the government of the world are accept to ban Bitcoin because some reason. But, the Japanese government assured Bitcoin is safe in their country. Cool
Activity: 882
Yeah , This is the truth that many times I have seen in my 5-6 year career of the bitcoin work . Many times the news about the bitcoin ban by the government results into dump in the price of the bitcoin and clearly told that nothing can remain stable with such types of the rumours world of stupid news .
Here in mine country also I heard news like they will ban ICOs exchange like china news was going on , that effected the market not much , but I think these are stupid rumours made by some big network of the people who dump the bitcoin rate and buy himself to make profit .
So here we should keep himself away from rumours and stupid informations also until we got offical announcement by the government or any part of the government sites offically.
Activity: 98
No government can control or manage Bitcoin.I think Governments may not succeed in stopping the trading of Bitcoin.And it won't be banned, I'm sure, in most of the civilized countries.
Activity: 20
Obviously no doubt for me personally who still assistance Ethereum all the time. The value that remains constant in the highest position, obviously.. this could be considered in trading that may provide a higher profit chance than other altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: