Pages:
Author

Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off! - page 14. (Read 23911 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Bitcoin price was too high in 2017, and the market correction is happening, but i do think bitcoin still have a future and it still able to going up but ofcourse not as fast as in 2017 cause in 2017 its because of FOMO and people without second thought buying it and lose so many money on it and here comes people that call bitcoin is a bubble. I do think right now slow grow will keep happening in cryptocurrency and it means it the market will recovery eventually.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Maybe maybe not. The point is, cryptocurrency is unpredictable because its volatile. Anything can happen within a day or a year. You just have to monitor the market and make the right decision based on the situation. Just take whats on the table.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
You think it's too pessimistic and what you say I think is too far away. Because if you see the current market conditions are still very good and sometimes the price of a coin has a pump. Even though this hasn't happened for a long time, it's able to make the market crowded again. And in 2019 the market will rise again and I'm very optimistic.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
If this happens it'll be far from people's perception, unfortunately the market is not so predictable this way! I feel like a totally confused and unpredictable market right now! The confusion because prices fluctuate too much and the moments of these oscillations unpredictable.
Indeed, the crypto market is very difficult to predict correctly, if possible at least almost. No one is absolutely certain of that prediction. Previously the crypto market increased very well and suddenly dropped dramatically back. that's the hard thing actually the crypto market is predicted.

We should know that whales can play with the market, they will dump and then things happen.
The sudden dump that we saw last week was just a normal thing in crypto, you will know that if you have been following the market carefully.
There's no way things will be predictable as anytime they can move the market.
Activity: 1190
If this happens it'll be far from people's perception, unfortunately the market is not so predictable this way! I feel like a totally confused and unpredictable market right now! The confusion because prices fluctuate too much and the moments of these oscillations unpredictable.
Indeed, the crypto market is very difficult to predict correctly, if possible at least almost. No one is absolutely certain of that prediction. Previously the crypto market increased very well and suddenly dropped dramatically back. that's the hard thing actually the crypto market is predicted.
Activity: 105
Activity: 700
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Well Mr op I think you are wrong about cryptocurrency market not being able to take off.
We have started to see major recovery in the cryptocurrency market
No one knows the future, so his predictions are wrong, and he predicted in fear. Right now the market has taken off after many months and it looks great
indeed we cannot predict what will happen to crypto, many people argue frantically and say that crypto is destroyed but actually crypto still survives until now, the market will definitely recover and the future of crypto will definitely be good, crypto will definitely take off and become more great
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
Never make a comment too soon, and now the market has taken off and gone up strongly. after only one night I saw the BTC go up to $ 4200 and still keep going up, surely in March BTC will reach $ 6000 again
But now it is difficult to talk about the bullish mood , the fact that there was a growth of bitcoin for 15 minutes immediately fell by$ 400 , I think the market is not ready to start growing again and this will take some time!
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
u may need to spend more time observing the encryption market. It is at least two years old. After u have experienced the entire bear market and bull market, u will come to the opposite conclusion.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Bitcoin is never a fail project as you think when market price is going down it seems to be correcting itself. Bitcoin is a  project where every other project follow it and it is known decentralized crypto everywhere in the world. So BTC has a future it never down as some people say.

I can not say whether Bitcoin is the future. Since this technology and it settles with time. Can investors give up this coin in favor of others?
Activity: 125
Well Mr op I think you are wrong about cryptocurrency market not being able to take off.
No one knows the future, so his predictions are wrong, and he predicted in fear. Right now the market has taken off after many months and it looks great
Activity: 260
Bitcoin is never a fail project as you think when market price is going down it seems to be correcting itself. Bitcoin is a  project where every other project follow it and it is known decentralized crypto everywhere in the world. So BTC has a future it never down as some people say.
Activity: 714
Never make a comment too soon, and now the market has taken off and gone up strongly. after only one night I saw the BTC go up to $ 4200 and still keep going up, surely in March BTC will reach $ 6000 again
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
As long as there are traders and people that believe in the revolutionary blockchain the market will always recover even if it goes to slump, developers are finding ways to have a real use case to spend your crypto just like fiat. 
Agree, crypto will find its own way to be more useful in the long run, developers are working with this and with the help of true communities who believes that it will have better future the market will rise back, looking from what the market is doing right now, adoptions coming from big businesses are already
happening, also additional countries who's recognizing crypto helps lifting its popularities.

It's a matter of time, we will see more good news to come and haters will regrets their entire life letting opportunities to passed by.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
This is one reason why I don't like people predicting what they dontknow and can't defend. You think the market will never take off? What exactly where you thinking when you said that? Now the market is reviving,  what happens? 
Activity: 630
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!

Now eat what you're saying mate. As you can see the market cap is now increase more than billion overnight. Smelling some bull effect on early years. I guess the market are now breaking out of their comfort zone. You should be able to sense that the market now are improving since there are lots of good news that will arrived including etf approval and eth upgrades.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
As long as there are traders and people that believe in the revolutionary blockchain the market will always recover even if it goes to slump, developers are finding ways to have a real use case to spend your crypto just like fiat. 
Activity: 289
Now that the market has started to increase, Bitcoin and Ethereum can pump up and that's just one night. And now the Crypto market is more fun to trade. I personally trade every day and have earned enough profit. I hope the market can continue to rise.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Some people begin to lose confidence in crypto, they think that the market will never take off and at the end crypto will die. But I still believe that crypto is a new digital era breakthrough that will develop better in the future, and I'm sure crypto prices will rise again in the coming months. For this reason, I will continue to hold the crypto that I have and wait patiently for the crypto price to increase so that I can benefit through this investment.
Pages:
Jump to: