Pages:
Author

Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off! - page 16. (Read 23911 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 106
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
Thoughts of the most common hamster). If you look at the initial cost of the bitcoin and the current one you will be very surprised)
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
Yes, it may be time to leave the cryptocurrency in the past lately, it does not bring profit. Projects do not pay. And we lose money. It seems to me that the time has come when you need to get together and leave this market.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
If you have decided on such an act do not wait - act. In the future, it will be very sad if you blame your problem on another person.

He was just panicking with the current market because he was losing too much. It is a pessimistic thought when a person is disappointed, not too concerned about his feelings. This market will definitely go up and the problem is just time
In any case, we can see the green color in the cryptocurrency market, but first of all we need to see the real investment flow, which should consolidate the development of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
If you have decided on such an act do not wait - act. In the future, it will be very sad if you blame your problem on another person.

He was just panicking with the current market because he was losing too much. It is a pessimistic thought when a person is disappointed, not too concerned about his feelings. This market will definitely go up and the problem is just time
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
I look at a lot of possible forecasts, but today, all the same, forecasts are not so plausible, but in any case, it is certainly better to try to create your own vision and compare it with other people's opinions. If they look like you may be on the right track.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

In fact, some experts of the crypto-currency market asserts that the current situation is provoked by artificial to reduce the number of cripturacy users, but thereby retaining their investments in the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
Crypto market is going in the whole world and most of people fully believe in crypto and they do it like a fully job, for last some months crypto market is not recovering but it will be a recover soon.
So in fact, you can talk absolutely about every thing, today it is cryptocurrency, but tomorrow it may be something else. Let's see what happens in the end. I think it would be best to not despair and work on.
Activity: 448
Don't be too pessimistic about the market, you can see the chart of BTC for the past 9 years. In July 2014 BTC prices were at $ 700 and then prices fell and side way until November 2016. It is a very long time compared to the present, be patient and wait for the market to by the end of 2019 or 2020. I'm sure the market will exceed ATH by the end of 2017
I think this can not be, because the world of cryptocurrency is developing very quickly and every day more and more people learn about it! I think in 2 years we will grow much
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
With such a view on the cryptocurrency you do not have a place in it, if there is no belief that it will show great growth, then what is the point to remain and to agitate others to leave
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
To those who can afford do not sell crypto, and have time and patience, that tends to pay off pretty well.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
still speculative, in terms of function, crypto has not yet experienced movement or development. it will make the crypto market very slow to rise, because if you only rely on investors, it's impossible for crypto in a situation like this to take off again.
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
This is not impossible, but I still believe that the price of Bitcoin will take off again. I think the world needs bitcoin and needs a new way of currency existence to re-allocate wealth. Be aware that Millennials have no choice but to encrypt currencies.
Cryptoactives will soar, so you never even dreamed of. On January 3, apple shares fell by an amount larger than the entire Bitcoin capitalization. The development of cryptoactive assets is in its infancy.
Activity: 350
Although OP's view of the market is very pessimistic, there may be such a possibility. The market experienced a huge increase in 2017, and then experienced a huge plunge in 2018. This is a very serious blow to investors' psychology. Many investors have generated fear because of such a strong contrast in the market. This fear is very It will affect our investment for a long time, so we always lack confidence when investing in crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Judging by the history of the development of cryptography and not only their, but also large companies, the course will go up. Never need to be a witness and believe in the best. If you doubt the bitcoin account, look at the stock prices of large banks and analyze the information. I'm sure you will discover a lot of interesting things for you
Activity: 434
This is unlikely, but if you think so, then no one holds you, after each fall of the market, we observe growth and so it happened more than once, so do not be discouraged.  Although you can not exclude anything!
in my opinion it is also not like that, Crypto can still survive and will rise again so it can still provide income. Crypto doesn't only go down once and prices on the market often go up and down, so don't despair with bad conditions. let's just say this is a trial for you and all of us, if we can pass it there will be a prize. patience and effort will not betray results, so remain optimistic.
Activity: 459
This is not impossible, but I still believe that the price of Bitcoin will take off again. I think the world needs bitcoin and needs a new way of currency existence to re-allocate wealth. Be aware that Millennials have no choice but to encrypt currencies.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
Maybe the cryptocurrency and blockchain is blind way. But we wouldn't know it if we do not try it.
I believe that we all are at the beginning of something really big.
Pages:
Jump to: