Pages:
Author

Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off! - page 12. (Read 23911 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
The fact that the market is in the flat for more than a year is quite normal. For the crypto market, this is not a big temporary volume. See more globally. If the cryptocurrency had no future, it would not be so popular now.

Every investment market have volatile movement on the price and its normal happen to crypto. After big jump end 2017, most investor taking profits and market will recovery again in near future. Crypto will survive and profitable in the future so i think its better to accumulating more coin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!

This will depend on your belief pal, if you had a doubt in the market of crypto, you will really tell us here that the market will never take off. But if you are bullish and crypto enthusiast, you will always think that the market will rise or bounce once more just for now need to be patience in keeping waiting. But in reality so far we need to be a bullish while bear was in progress.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
The fact that the market is in the flat for more than a year is quite normal. For the crypto market, this is not a big temporary volume. See more globally. If the cryptocurrency had no future, it would not be so popular now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
We are just at the beginning of using cryptocurrency technology and we have years of price growth ahead people just cannot see it yet
That's just reach the finish line only a few of the existing projects. And the cost of most of the cryptocurrencies will come to naught.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
Hmm! Please let the crypto take off Shocked
Some funny time I think such, like what if the crypto market refuses to come up, what will man do?
It will be so painful though, because I have seen better value and my appetite has been activated high. But I believe it may take long but the market will recover.
Activity: 420
Well, the chance is very low that the cryptocurrency will no longer be able to rise, since on the contrary now there is an influx of very large funds , I think now we need to use the chance to take many altcoins
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
For me i still be believe in crypto, time will come that the market will be on are side again Wink just keep on believing in what you love  Cheesy
Activity: 560
The market now really has very low rates of popularity in the world. But all this is done only for most people. This is the main manipulation. Now there are so many people who understand that you need to invest today and now.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
It seems that you are not a trader with a patience, you are angry and leave the market. Very well, so sharks have done the right thing. They remove people like you, and now when uptrend comes, they will attract a lot of new people to the market.
Activity: 560
I think this is impossible. Cryptocurrencies are developing very quickly and more and more people want to own them. This will greatly affect the future price of coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
The cryptocurency market would take off or not but we all know that we had the biggest market crush in the crypto history and prices went down like 1/10 times. All we need to ask ourselves that we had the right lessons or not? Do we have security or not? Are we happy or not? We have to ask those questions every day to ourselves. If you still want to stay in this market you should be wise and spread your risks.
Activity: 434
https://saturn.black
Even if the crypto currency never rises to its maximum prices, it is still able to show at least a less significant increase in prices, this will be enough to make money on it, especially do not forget about the opportunity to trade on the exchange
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
I think the slow but steady growth of Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies will begin around the second half of 2019. And most likely, at the end of 2019, Bitcoin will cost around $10 000. A lot of positive events will occur in 2019, which will force Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to grow.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I have doubts about that statement, because we have so much exciting announcements that are going to take place this year and such huge events will have an effect on market without any doubt. I believe that with Bakkt exchange launch things will turn better.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
We are just at the beginning of using cryptocurrency technology and we have years of price growth ahead people just cannot see it yet
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think that now it is difficult to make any forecasts on the market. But I hope that large investors will return to this market and this will bring us good profits.

Well depends on what you mean by taking off though. If you're thinking about another 2017 run, i doubt we'll have any of that soon. People will already be wary that the same thing may happen so i think we'll have a hard time moving beyond even 10k. If you mean a slow recovery and movement upward, then i think that's likely to happen.
Activity: 420
I think that now it is difficult to make any forecasts on the market. But I hope that large investors will return to this market and this will bring us good profits.
Activity: 448
I think it's not about the graph and price history. If you want to earn even with this bear market you should be patiently wait enough for the profittable time, its not just decreasing factor always in the market, there is a time that butcoin rises to a highly percentage price.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
And you think you are right?
The graph you are talking about only shows that cryptocurrency is getting better and better ,if you are talking about graphs then let's compare bitcoin graph to gold graph ,is there any noticeable difference? Of cos not so you are wrong ,do your research very well ,once scarcity meets a thing it gets more costly with time ,bitcoin halving is next year I hope we will be alive to notice what comes next
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
With such a pessimistic attitude, you definitely should not invest in cryptocurrency. Each of the investors should first of all study the market and draw their own conclusions. In my opinion, nothing terrible is happening now in the cryptocurrency market and in the coming months the bears will retreat and the market will continue to grow, the cost of Bitcoin will again set new records and all who doubted it will regret that they did not have time to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: