Pages:
Author

Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off! - page 9. (Read 23911 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Well I believe the worst we can ever witness was in 2018 and what is left will be better ,look at the market condition today ,bitcoin make it back to over 4000$ and what matters is how healthy the crypto space is ,I'm sure in time new money will flow in
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
You should never rule out the possibility of 100% because everything can change very quickly, because there are a lot of dependencies and we understand this today. But in order to make money on this, we need to take advantage of the situation.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
Definitely it will grow in the future market !
There have been many times when bitcoin was growing, and he had also submitted , I think that he will grow in the future, there is little doubt
of course, the Crypto market in the future will grow better and this condition will end soon.
indeed, this situation has been a long time, but it's still like this, but you must be optimistic and believe that someday the market will rise and grow better.
doubt, you don't need to hesitate even though you don't know when the market will rise but you have to be sure of yourself that Crypto can still grow.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
There have been many times when bitcoin was growing, and he had also submitted , I think that he will grow in the future, there is little doubt

there is not the slightest doubt for future market growth because all will be able to return and the situation is better than now
everything requires a process to lead to market growth and we are indirectly forced to wait for a longer period
we wait if it's time to arrive the situation will be much different and all the prices of crypto coins will go up much higher
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
We are just at the beginning of using cryptocurrency technology and we have years of price growth ahead people just cannot see it yet
Well, It was around 9-10 years from the beginning of using this technology as we know all, that bitcoin was created in 2009, but you are right, 10 years isn't so much, this technology will aim for better in the future.. Also, this community will start to be bigger over the years, so for sure that the market will grow so much as soon as the cryptos will be allowed in over the world.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
In the previous year the crypto market was suffering and now the crypto market showing a positive sign and i think it is ready to take off anytime, i believe crypto market will gonna show a huge of prices because of the support from the community.
Once the crypto suffer who are first also who are suffer like what happened last year because of the cryptocurrecy dumped most of us are losing most our investment. So if we want to gets benefits again from the cryptocurrency make sure you are ready to support it and buy more coins to not decrease the value fastly but instead of dumping we will see the value increasing again.
but these activities to buy bitcoin will be better if done simultaneously, giving rise to great strength. maybe with the big news that supports it, it can be done, so pump happens
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
In the previous year the crypto market was suffering and now the crypto market showing a positive sign and i think it is ready to take off anytime, i believe crypto market will gonna show a huge of prices because of the support from the community.
Once the crypto suffer who are first also who are suffer like what happened last year because of the cryptocurrecy dumped most of us are losing most our investment. So if we want to gets benefits again from the cryptocurrency make sure you are ready to support it and buy more coins to not decrease the value fastly but instead of dumping we will see the value increasing again.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
Of course, the cryptocurrency market will fall more than once and will recover and grow more than once. We need patience and an understanding of the characteristics of this market. It develops cyclically, since it is practically not secured and its price is formed solely on the basis of the relationship between supply and demand. Smart people will stay in crypto at any price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Talking about the market, when will it begin to take off, I think it's still very long. For now, this may be a new process to restore market prices. Look at the Crypto market record that Bull will definitely happen again and I think maybe in 2021. We must be patient and still be sure whether this year the market will begin to recover and stabilize.
Activity: 700
We are in the same situation like in 2015 when the price of BTC dumped to 90% and just stay side away, but after that the price rally to more than 3000% , so no reason to left this market and just keep holding strong and we will be get big reward later.

I am agree that there is no reason leaving cryptomarket. Its good time for buying more and accumulating because crypto have potential in the future. Crypto price always volatile and i think the price and market cap value will recover this year because many good news will arrive
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
I hope you are here to see the market stabilize. Many times we are so quick to make predictions of what we don't understand because we Hc didn't have a better knowledge of it before being part of it
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
in the crypto world there is nothing that is impossible by seeing a slight increase in the price of coins in the market. I am also sure that the market will return to what it used to be, which always benefits all of them, many of which wait for and support crypto to continue to grow.
Activity: 518
That is not true the crypto market are now ready for take off as you have seen the market is continue rising up their prices and hopefully soon the crypto market is in full recovery.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
As I read the BTC/USD charts in a MONTHLY , WEEKLY view.. It tells that Bitcoin will go down more up to 2500usd or worse at $1800.  But one thing for sure it will surely go up again and beat that $19k all time high... but it wont happen next month or next year, it might take 5 more years. Crypto needs more adoption.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
We are in the same situation like in 2015 when the price of BTC dumped to 90% and just stay side away, but after that the price rally to more than 3000% , so no reason to left this market and just keep holding strong and we will be get big reward later.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
You are too quick to make a decision, this will not last long, in the near future a bull run will soon occur with good reason, the crypto currency market will recover. more is analyzing the price movements of crypto currencies of all time.

when this is not the time to give up, all possibilities are sure to happen, because crypto currencies are very unique and their movements are difficult to predict...
Well i agree on that the market will never take off, we have experience so may pump and dump in crypto feild and there crypto will not really fall into zero value. I believe that crypto is high on volatility an anytime its price may rise up high and fall it always depend on the market and investors inside the crypto feild.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
we don't think negatively. in bitcoin trading, we always think positively that the market in the future will rise very well. Not all of the decline in value is bad, sometimes a decline in value is only due to the sluggish world economy and results in a decrease in demand.
Keep thinking positive and optimistic going forward, the crypto market will not go on like this, rising or falling is a natural thing and I still believe cryptocurrency in the future will grow better than it is now
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!

You failed to post the list of reasons why it is not taking of, if you want to get out of the market, anytime is the time to do so but I'm pretty sure you will cry over spilled milk, we have been here a hundred times before, and only the patient will reap the profit when the market gets up.

The Market will get up I'm pretty sure about that.
Pages:
Jump to: