Pages:
Author

Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off! - page 19. (Read 23911 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Why should you think so? Maybe because you have bought crypto during the last November and now you are losing hope. Just be more relaxed and keep calm. The market will recover and it is going to happen soon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
There is a feeling that you have never experienced the joy of market growth and found only a drop. But more experienced crypto enthusiasts remember how long the market was going to take off, which occurred in 2017. If you are not lucky enough to find it, then you just do not understand that patience will be rewarded, the main thing is not to panic.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Maybe we missed the best crypto trading period, but I think the current market is still likely to be profitable. Many new altcoins can still have independent prices and are not affected by mainstream crypto.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
Yes it may never take off but remember manipulation exists in crypto world so anything can happen and moreover I don't expect any price surging any time sooner ,even 2019 has no assurance with all the good news that are incoming like ETF and bakkt
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
The crypto market is still in a depression so in 2018 this market may not take off. And there will be changes when entering 2019 and I am sure that the market will definitely change well. It's just that we have to be patient and not make panic sales.
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
hello, this is the crypto market not the vegetable market. believe me bitcoin will rise again to the highest price again, market conditions will not be forever below, of course there will be times when the market can rise again. it's only a matter of time. keep thinking positive.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
By giving a long enough dedication to crypto, and then leaving Crypto by selling all the coins that are owned when the market is down, the efforts you have made so far have not produced positive, even negative results. But if this situation makes your life worse due to the market runway without a return flight, it doesn't matter if you feel it's the best.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon
I don't think so. We can see that the history of the past can be found that crypto is in a bear market more than once, and in 2014, crypto is almost dying, but in 2017 it broke through ATH again, this is the market. Never easily assert that the market will die, because the stakeholders of crypto are not only our retail investors, but also some large consortia and institutions.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
I think it takes time for the crypto markef to bounce back after that 2017 bullrun but it will definitely take off. But I also believe that bullrun will not likely to happen within a year or two so you have to be more patience and keep on being positive. Even the market is bearish, there are still a positive growth in some altcoins and tokens in which you can able to earn profits.
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
"Maybe the crypto market will never take off!" It's impossible. All industries are switching to blockchain. This is evolution, the next level. Around the world, a powerful infrastructure is being created. Now the very origin of the cryptocurrency market.

I don't think so, Crypto market will going to boom in upcoming year. I agree on the industries switching to blockchain but there will be always value for crypto market. It is being there almost a decade and reached across the globe and many peoples and few countries has started adopting bitcoin hence it will be there in the market.
Activity: 196
"Maybe the crypto market will never take off!" It's impossible. All industries are switching to blockchain. This is evolution, the next level. Around the world, a powerful infrastructure is being created. Now the very origin of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
It will take off only because many companies will continue to use it for marketing, investors and their investments now have little effect. Another thing is how the government will react to this, try to ban it or take control.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
Yes it was not able to get his success in this year that's why we need to be more patience in waiting for the increase this coming year. And I think would be a great time to make more investments than leaving the market with our investments to cut the lose. But I think it would be much better if we still buy some currency to make a better earnings this coming year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
I think that the cryptocurrency market will recover in 2019. I think bitcoin will cost $ 20,000, and behind it all the rest: coins and altcoins will rise in price.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
In my opinion, bitcoin will grow at least to $ 20,000. Last year, the crypto market capitalization reached  $ 830 billion exclusively with the help of small private investors. Next year, large institutional investors will start entering the crypto industry with huge money. As soon as this hype begins, the cost of the BTC will immediately grow, pulling the entire crypto market along with it.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
I'm not quite sure we're out of the woods yet. There was a little move in BTC to the $4300 region and then it dropped again to the current of $4,011. While being optimistic, we should know that there's no sign of any positive price movements especially as the fundamentals don't point in that direction
Well, if you start to think from the way of the big players,  you will understand that they can send the price in a direction that no one expects. for example at 8500
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
It is possible scenario and many of peoples already lost hope for market recover. But somebody say that now we see the truth market look. Nevermind, there is still good oportunity on this market and that who has a patience and cold mind, still can earn some profit.
Activity: 476
no one can ascertain how the crypto market is in the future but you can give a very clear example, when digital currencies such as cryptocurrency develop in the future and are very used, crypto markets will definitely have demand, but if there is no development there are those who use digital currency so surely crypto market will be quiet and will collapse.
Activity: 438
There is no need to make mistakes and kill our hope, which we have left, because it is she who keeps me on the edge, if there is no hope, there will be nothing that will prevent me from getting out of cryptocurrency.
how can you keep only on hope? because the obvious facts are that the cryptocurrency will live and that there will be growth. using hope but not knowledge, you will not be able to wait long
Activity: 644
Crypto still has very high expectations and you don't think Bitcoin has failed. From experience in 2017 that the price of Bitcoin was also very low and when the end of the year the price of Bitcoin exploded. It's better in a situation like this to buy coins. And when the market increases you will definitely be able to sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: