Pages:
Author

Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off! - page 20. (Read 23911 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!

is it because of project more than project now?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The graph of the growth of coins that you have in my opinion is important to be used as a reference as an assessment of the quality of coins. Good coins will continue to develop in a positive direction from time to time. With this ownership, I think you have the right to defend and fight for it. You will also have a big enough chance to get more benefits.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Selling coins will only make you suffer losses. The market declined because of many factors that caused it. But we also have to think positively that the market will rise again. With reduced conditions, it is now better to invest. The price of coins is very low and we can hold it in the long run. Because I am sure that the price of coins will definitely take off.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
I do not think that all technology is artificial, it is impossible to make such a splash of coins and prices. No, she is simply young and ineffective, and there are plenty of problems.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

This option is also possible and in the last few months I began to treat it several times more seriously than before. I do not think that everything will change quickly, and there are no prerequisites for growth
Activity: 504

I agree that the market is now in the phase of correcting itself from that price spike of 2017. It is only natural for the market to behave like this until another hype train comes to the market. This will most likely reboot the whole market and pump the price of everything again.
Activity: 268

I like what is happening in the market, because now there is an opportunity to buy. I continue to believe in growth and think that we will take off in the future.  I will wait
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
As they say who does not risk he does not drink champagne, of course if you keep all your money then panic, I have a small part of what I earn in cryptocurrency for this is not very worried
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
I think that before drawing conclusions you need to understand exactly what Bitcoin was created for. Of course, there are no things that would be eternal, even on this basis, it is clear that Bitcoin was created to achieve certain goals. As for popularity, everything is much simpler. Popularity can be created artificially, and the crypto market can be manipulated by controlling the trend. All this we are now seeing. And believe it all is done on purpose, as I wrote above, to achieve certain goals. Now the price of Bitcoin can drop as low as possible and also it can rise very high again. There is no difference to believe in Bitcoin or not, everything will be as big players want.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
You are right on some issue, price manipulated and this was not organic, btc reached to it's real value because it had rised to 20k dollar from 3-4k dollar very fastly. But I dont agree that market will not take off again, everything will rise again also, so dont lose your hope if you are here still.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
No, Bitcoiners have seen such strong falls before. I wouldn't say this fall will destroy crypto market because new buyers come to crypto market since they see these prices as an oppotunity. I think, everyone who thinks like you now will look back on crypto market with some regret.
Activity: 672
There is no need to make mistakes and kill our hope, which we have left, because it is she who keeps me on the edge, if there is no hope, there will be nothing that will prevent me from getting out of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'm tired of such jump and down
Activity: 370
Well there is a chance that would happen because of the dump of the bitcoin but still i do hope that the crypto will take off again .  I am just waiting foe it holding my bitcoin until it raises once again amd other crypro s well
Activity: 49
always , will never take off , that  will take the main role in the finacial of the world
Activity: 238

Unfortunately, difficult conditions are really emerging on the crypto market. But I still believe in the excellent potential of reliable cryptocurrencies, which can actively become more expensive starting next year. Therefore, the only right decision now is to buy and hold good coins. From next year the situation should improve significantly.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Of course, the year 2018 was indeed critical for the state of the crypto market. Unfortunately, the number of investments has decreased significantly, because of which the prices of most cryptocurrencies have decreased. But I believe that such a state of the crypto market is only a temporary correction, with time the situation will definitely improve.
Activity: 280
I totally believe that the market will take off and most altcoins will recover their values. The market is only responding to the FUD that started early this year. I think all we need now is good news about crypto and more adoption.
Did you think if will be so easy to take off just like when you are seeing someone pump shitcoin with a little volume on the market? that doesn't make sense.
you should know about the fact that it needs even a few years for crypto to take off. we need to build the momentum for a lot time.
copper member
Activity: 88
CryptoMarketAds
the possibility is so because I know the current crypto market is still not stable and has not been back up and still experience fluctuations then the crypto market will never take off

You are right and much worst in november. As bitcoin price is going to wreck already. But I can see some investors are holding their bitcoin and still don't lose hope on the coin. If many decides to hold and not to commit panic sell, maybe the drop stops and starts a gain.
Activity: 271
Believe in ourselves, we are numb humans, we need numbness to deal with problems, many people are still waiting for investment opportunities, as long as the cryptocurrency rises madly, there will be a large number of investors entering the cryptocurrency, the cryptocurrency market will exceed last year's price .
Pages:
Jump to: