Pages:
Author

Topic: Mayweather Vs McGregor: Info and prediction thread - page 35. (Read 11759 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
Knowing Conor, he will try to make this fight versus Floyd a trilogy. Conor knows he cannot win, so what he will do is try to make this to be one of the most entertaining fight build ups in history. When the fight proper starts, he will do enough to make it entertaining and he will try to make the crowd ask for more.

That is my speculation of how it might happen.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I think Mayweather will win, definitely.
But what are the odds given for a McGregor win? If good enough, could be worth a bet.
The odds for McGregor win is x 6 i think,i really do not want to miss that opportunity as i have seen a lot of upset in my life gambling and since this is a combat event and no one really knows what will really happen,i would like to take the opportunity to wage for McGregor to win ,if a lucky punch could land in the face of Mayweather,who knows,anything could happen. Smiley
Well thats gamble if you win playing with that odd its really a big one for you but looking on how the bookers played with this fight i guess they are really attracting gamblers to take the risk for mcgreggor as we knew how floyd fight for the money. But its once in a lifetime chance and bettors with balls will take this for sure.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
But what are the odds given for a McGregor win? If good enough, could be worth a bet.
The odds for McGregor win is x 6 i think,i really do not want to miss that opportunity as i have seen a lot of upset in my life gambling and since this is a combat event and no one really knows what will really happen,i would like to take the opportunity to wage for McGregor to win ,if a lucky punch could land in the face of Mayweather,who knows,anything could happen. Smiley
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!

Well not many people even expected this fight to ever happen but it did, so even if everyone's saying that connor's nit gonna beat floyd, i think it's worth a gamble to bet on him. Though i also can't see any way that connor can beat a systematic technical boxer like floyd. He may end up getting so frustrated at floyd's technique that he may just tackle the guy to the ground. As skilled as mcgregor is in mma, he playing a game where mayweather is in his own level.
Activity: 283

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
McGregor could target Floyd's mid section as plan B, if Floyd's head is too hard to hit. Floyd's defense to protect his head is very good. Not sure how good Floyd is at defending body shots. The body is usually easier to hit, it doesn't move as much as the head. Hitting the body makes the head easier to hit, also.

Many MMA fighters have talked about boxing. I wonder why none of the big MMA names have ever done it before now.

Activity: 448
If Money Mayweather will not change his boxing style and this fight will be using boxing rules then I'll put my money with Mayweather. This guy can run around the ring all 12 rounds without being hit and I can see McGregor getting pissed with Mayweather and lose his focus. Boxing and MMA are entirely different with each other. It's like watching a fight between a tae kwondo practitioner and an aikido practitioner, one will just wait for the attack or commit mistake.
I hate also mayweather but at this point I go for mayweather. I'm a fan of McGregor but in MMA fight. But at this time its boxing, Mayweather is much better in this sports, he is undefeated, you are right, boxing and MMA are different and Money MayWeather is popular in this sports. I think if this is MMA, McGregor will win.

I think its all about money, both are great fighter so they want a great fight.

And about the strength and ability, Mayweather have an advantages in this fight. The last fight of McGregor to Diaz, he lose and because of the resistance, if he will fight for 3 mins and 12 rounds their resistance will fall and MayWeather will take advantages of this situations.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Personally, am a fan of McGregor and his UFC accomplishments but in this match, my bet is on Mayweather as I have bet on him for so many matches and won every time. This is a boxing match and Mayweather's experience will be too strong on McGregor. Will be exciting to watch.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

Cloudbet?  Nope, it's not there I already checked so I don't know what you're talking about unless I missed it totally.  And I heard they are having a hard time paying off their users.  Is this true?

It's there but currently the betting options on Mayweather v Mcgregor bout are unavailable but surely they will opened it. Yes they are having a hard time paying their users but from what I see majority of them are having a decent amount of withdrawals. Maybe it was done manually. I thought something will be changed now to the Cloudbet services because of their last post in their official thread:

Hey everyone!

Just a general heads up that we aren't actively monitoring this thread but we have improved our email support (it's 24/7) and will be launching a live support chat soon, so if you have any issues please use those channels and someone can help you immediately.

I'll pop in to check up on the thread as often as I can and update you on things we have going on at Cloudbet which hopefully should be interesting to you, but if your inquiry is about a specific bet or withdrawal then please contact our 24/7 email support.

It would be really great if as much as possible we use this thread for feedback, ideas, issues you have with the service, and other discussion that might interest the whole community. I'd like to keep this as a place we can have an open discussion, but if you are having a problem with a specific ticket or a specific withdrawal then please contact our 24/7 support.

And as a final note - we will always correct our mistakes (with an apology), always pay winning bets, and always pay all players. The only exceptions are if a fraud has taken place or if there has been an obvious breach of our T&Cs. Oftentimes the inquiries that make the most noise in the forums are the malicious and nefarious ones, such as match fixers and other fraudsters who don't belong in our sports or in our community.

Thanks and wishing everyone a great week ahead!

Regards,
Leandro
Cloudbet

But still their thread is full of complaints.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Can anyone suggest a Bitcoin sports book that's offering prop bets for this bout?  I don't think Nitrogen is interested in having props in their site.  I tried looking around but I can't find any.
Edit:  There's Bitsport.bet, but I'm not comfortable having over .05 BTC over there.
Cloud bet already have this match and the odds are crazy for McGregor,good luck with your 0.05 BTC and are you trying for any specific bets.Even i think i would place a small bet for Conor as he always surprises people and who knows he could surprise with this one,so i just want to follow the ride.

Cloudbet?  Nope, it's not there I already checked so I don't know what you're talking about unless I missed it totally.  And I heard they are having a hard time paying off their users.  Is this true?
Activity: 252
Can anyone suggest a Bitcoin sports book that's offering prop bets for this bout?  I don't think Nitrogen is interested in having props in their site.  I tried looking around but I can't find any.
Edit:  There's Bitsport.bet, but I'm not comfortable having over .05 BTC over there.
Cloud bet already have this match and the odds are crazy for McGregor,good luck with your 0.05 BTC and are you trying for any specific bets.Even i think i would place a small bet for Conor as he always surprises people and who knows he could surprise with this one,so i just want to follow the ride.
Activity: 246
Oh boy this is surely going to be the best fight ever and i really didn't see this one coming. Haven't watched mma for a long time and this is surely going to be the match on which most bets are going to be placed. I kind of like mcgregor so I'll be going to bet 40$ on mcgregor. I just wish wwe also had some much enthusiasm among us for who the winner might be.
I can tell that it wont be the best boxing match you will ever see,it is a spectacle ,both are counter punchers and how can you expect a brawl and excitement when they both will be holding up for a long time and that means the fight will be a boring encounter,i expect a good press conference and i am sure that will be more entertainment than the real fight. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

Suggestions please.  Thanks.

Edit:  There's Bitsport.bet, but I'm not comfortable having over .05 BTC over there.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

I doubt if it will be that entertaining because Floyd will not fight but run around and be looking out for intelligent jabs whereas Connor might be out of steam before the end of the fight if he fails to get an unlikely knockout. It's business again and pretty boy is going to milk us with exaggerated promotions if this fight. I'm tired of his antics.

And I doubt Mayweather will go on fully aggressive. It's impossible. His legacy is coming to an end now and he don't want to let it burn by a non boxer. Defense at it's finest and ignored critics. The important thing is to win "and to earn big money".

Mcgregor on the other hand can go aggressive as obviously he is the one who is expected to be like that. No matter if he lose that's fine that's why hopefully it's not an entertainment purposes which is far from what others see. Mayweather is not that guy who accepts the deal with low rewards so this event is surely a drama at all to gained more Money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Oh boy this is surely going to be the best fight ever and i really didn't see this one coming. Haven't watched mma for a long time and this is surely going to be the match on which most bets are going to be placed. I kind of like mcgregor so I'll be going to bet 40$ on mcgregor. I just wish wwe also had some much enthusiasm among us for who the winner might be.

I doubt if it will be that entertaining because Floyd will not fight but run around and be looking out for intelligent jabs whereas Connor might be out of steam before the end of the fight if he fails to get an unlikely knockout. It's business again and pretty boy is going to milk us with exaggerated promotions if this fight. I'm tired of his antics.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Mayweather will cream him simply because he's been boxing for nearly 25 years. No one walks into another discipline and wins against a pro in it, let alone an unbeaten one.

The record of non boxers taking up boxing is shockingly dire.

If they really wanted to make it equal they should've chosen archery or thumb wrestling.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
Even Conor McGregor's sparring mate in boxing doubts if he can hit Mayweather. Even if he trains day and night for the next few weeks, that wouldn't be enough to match the skills of one of boxing's best ever. But if it's the money talking, I bet Conor is all ears. I bet he can retire in the UFC after this one, even if he loses lopsidedly.
The boxing community will never give Conor even a punchers chance and rightly no one can believe that he could even land a punch when none of the best boxers in the world could not.The only way Conor is going to win is to make Mayweather move forward by taunting him to take the initiative and Conor is really good at knocking out while moving backwards,if not i am sure it will be a boring encounter as both the fighters will be waiting to counter punch. Cheesy
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Can't believe this is set to go ahead. Conor needs to really work on his boxing if he's to make this a proper fight. I really like Conor but he's stepping into the unknown here, he'll obviously lose imo.

Yes, he seem to be excited about getting a shot at mayweather but he better be prepared because Floyd wouldn't want to taint his public record and image with a loss. It's going to be amazing to see how he fare though with his power punches.

Yeah, though i think connor's going to realize one thing here that boxing may be a bit different from mixed martial arts. I have huge respect for McGregor, even more than that for mayweather but this fight would be for Floyd without any doubt. I'm not counting connor out but my money's gonna be on Floyd for obvious purposes
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
Can't believe this is set to go ahead. Conor needs to really work on his boxing if he's to make this a proper fight. I really like Conor but he's stepping into the unknown here, he'll obviously lose imo.

Yes, he seem to be excited about getting a shot at mayweather but he better be prepared because Floyd wouldn't want to taint his public record and image with a loss. It's going to be amazing to see how he fare though with his power punches.
Pages:
Jump to: