Pages:
Author

Topic: MBET.IO RISK FREE FIRST BET. MORE THAN 100K RACES PER YEAR - page 4. (Read 19560 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Try to clear the cache and cookies on your browser or try with incognito mode. I can load every page on this site smoothly without any issues.

Tnx, the incognito mode is working  Cool
I did not think of it, but it solved my problem
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Hello, I'm trying to bet but I cannot load any live race

anyone here with the same issue?

Try to clear the cache and cookies on your browser or try with incognito mode. I can load every page on this site smoothly without any issues.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Hello, I'm trying to bet but I cannot load any live race

anyone here with the same issue?
Activity: 307
Merit: 20
You can have a look at the link below:

BONUS EXPLAINED

We try to reward loyalty and continue to reward players rather than just deposit bonuses.

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
So is there still some Mbet action ? Or just crickets ?

We are still here and going strong. Have you been along to the site recently?  We have made several improvements, you have live streaming of races and more markets around the world.  Im sure you would strugle to find a single bookmaker that has as much Horse Racing as we do!
I saw your site and I liked it , but I have not registered yet , tell me if there are any bonuses for beginners ?

We are still here and going strong. Have you been along to the site recently?  We have made several improvements, you have live streaming of races and more markets around the world.  Im sure you would strugle to find a single bookmaker that has as much Horse Racing as we do!
copper member
Activity: 532
Merit: 26
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Wish i could get something in return of time i invested on this project that somehow keeps popping up on my front page. Was promised a spot in team smh

What do you mean? 

You may wanna search for conversation history with pm'd person in your Skype.
Wish i could get something in return of time i invested on this project that somehow keeps popping up on my front page. Was promised a spot in team smh

What do you mean? 
Activity: 5
This is the Australia free to air link for the Cox Plate.  Lets see if Winx can break every record imaginable. 

https://7plus.com.au/live-tv?channel-id=Seven

Note: You will probably have to use a VPN??
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back

We started putting UK up in the past hour or so so more like midnight through to 2am GMT+3

thanks a lot , today Syria started working with the winter time which means we are GMT +2 now
so if I can find the tracks up at 1 am that would be really great , I probably will start betting more with mbet this way cause as I stated I make most of my bets on the night before the races so 1am should be fine
This weekend is a big weekend of racing worldwide.  In the next 15 hours we have a race jumping every 2 minutes.  

In Australia there is a horse running in the Cox Plate "Winx", if it wins will arguably become the greatest horse in history.  It has won its last 28 Races and has prize money that exceeds $19 million

Good luck to all and enjoy.

**I will try and post a link here later if anybody wishes to watch the race live.

Dont forget the risk free promo, it would be a good day to try your luck.

is there any explanation for how you pick the time of posting the tracks on the site ? I see sometimes you have the races at mid night , other times you have it in the morning so is there any rule regarding when to add the tracks ?
most of my bets are made the night before the race so would be nice if you can start adding the tracks the night before if you can of course

In regard to times we put the markets up, with the UK we are generally up 16 hours prior to the start of the meeting.  With say Hong Kong we are only up 4 hours before the start of the event because of the manner with which they scratch runners.  For some others we only have fixed odds up after the previous race has finished.

If you can give me a little more detail on where you are betting I may be able to give you a more specific answer.

I hope that helps.

thanks a lot for the info , it makes it clearer
I bet only UK and IRE tracks and most of my bets are placed on 11 PM , I do some few bets as well in the morning
my timezone is GMT +3 so this means most of the races I want should be up around 2-3 am right ?

We started putting UK up in the past hour or so so more like midnight through to 2am GMT+3
legendary
guess who's back
is there any explanation for how you pick the time of posting the tracks on the site ? I see sometimes you have the races at mid night , other times you have it in the morning so is there any rule regarding when to add the tracks ?
most of my bets are made the night before the race so would be nice if you can start adding the tracks the night before if you can of course

In regard to times we put the markets up, with the UK we are generally up 16 hours prior to the start of the meeting.  With say Hong Kong we are only up 4 hours before the start of the event because of the manner with which they scratch runners.  For some others we only have fixed odds up after the previous race has finished.

If you can give me a little more detail on where you are betting I may be able to give you a more specific answer.

I hope that helps.

thanks a lot for the info , it makes it clearer
I bet only UK and IRE tracks and most of my bets are placed on 11 PM , I do some few bets as well in the morning
my timezone is GMT +3 so this means most of the races I want should be up around 2-3 am right ?

I hope that helps.

Activity: 1
Hi LuckyCl

I want to talk wit you about this site.
I can´t to send you a private message

Please, contact me
legendary
guess who's back
Activity: 50

I'll give you free advice.

He's too stupid to try to defend yourself. I hope you do not continue deceiving honest people
You have no pending withdrawal. All of your withdrawals have been processed.  You have never waited 40 hours not once not ever.  Thanks for being a customer of mbet.io I wish you all the best in your punting with whoever it is you chose to punt with.

Seems like you're just trying to bait/troll now so I'm going to leave it at that.

Pages:
Jump to: