Pages:
Author

Topic: MCXNow Realsolid Has Screwed Everyone. MCXNOW SHUTTING DOWN!! - page 2. (Read 8372 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Yeah he is extracting every last bit of value he can. It is sickening.

The gull he is showing is really getting to me. If this was a straight cut and run disappearing act I would be getting over it buy now but he is still stringing everyone along.

Tells everyone the stress is making him sick, that is why he has to shut the exchange down but just told the troll box that he started working on the gaming last night!

He's so tired and worn down the first thing he does is go back to work?

These people never learn.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
You were warned, and quite often. Did you believe us? No.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
People are paying $67.50 for a piece of a sinking ship... Unbelievable.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I can't believe people are still buying his fee shares.  That's cuz it's his goons on there buying and selling just to trick others to continue to buy and sell.. It's all a big scam.  There's a least 5 of them scammers involved here.

RS is clearly enjoying his victory, hanging out in chat, banning people and calling them cunts. He enjoys the misery he has caused.

All psychopaths have a god complex.

He feels that he is untouchable since he has hidden his true identity so well.
Didn't the guy that ran Sik Road hide his identity too?
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
RS is clearly enjoying his victory, hanging out in chat, banning people and calling them cunts. He enjoys the misery he has caused.

Didn't the guy that ran Sik Road hide his identity too?
Activity: 434
Thats not his victory.

His victory will be when he releases v3. Otherwise he will not have simple life any longer. Basically, with the money he took he made himself our bitch.
Activity: 336

erk
Activity: 826
I loved mcxNow Exchange and think RealSolid is brilliant as well as a nice guy. But i dont need no immature little punks banning me or calling me a liar for correcting some of the bullshit they are giving for excuses over there. RS needs to step up and get real Moderators to handle the situation and move thes mods he has now back to trolls like they were before this happened.
Open your eyes dude. He was out to fuck you over from day 1.

RS himself was in the chat making fun of people and throwing insults around as well.

I believe RS uses aliases in chat to abuse and ban people, the language style is too similar.

legendary
Activity: 980
I loved mcxNow Exchange and think RealSolid is brilliant as well as a nice guy. But i dont need no immature little punks banning me or calling me a liar for correcting some of the bullshit they are giving for excuses over there. RS needs to step up and get real Moderators to handle the situation and move thes mods he has now back to trolls like they were before this happened.
Open your eyes dude. He was out to fuck you over from day 1.

RS himself was in the chat making fun of people and throwing insults around as well.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Hello Fellow mcxNOW users and Investors:

Only came to speak my mind do to the Immature, ignorant pricks RealSolid put in charge to cover up the truth of what really happened on mcxNOW yesterday. I am here because i just got banned by some punk he left in charge of his exchange. Lol not only destroy your rep but screwing everyone and shutting down a way that could have saved Face but make punks in control to call investors Cunts,Idiots and allot worse not to mention banning anyone that speaks of what happened.

I have personally been on mcxNow for a while now and have invested in just about all coin and also in his Fee's.I was on the second the site went down and Fee's were .24 each i followed everyone to the iirc to see what was going on only to see the same message being spammed like every 2 to 5 seconds telling people to stay calm this is only an UPDATE and site will be up soon.Was actually posted to the point it was annoying.

When the site came back up Fee's were immediately at .09 and all trading was stopped besides Fee's. Thats right .09! Then Real Solid came on which mind you i like the guy and the site but he def made some bad decisions during this whole thing and if i wasn't just Banned by one of his punk Moderators i wouldn't be writing this. Lets talk about what happened when RS did arrive on scene in the exchange, he said who wants to be a moderator and made anyone that wanted a Mod basically to hide what went on and Ban those mad about it. Like me i spoke the Truth and got Banned for it.I got sick of reading the lies from people i dont even think were their when it happened because there stories are so unreal.

My Job is PR and Marketing for 2 different companies and trust me i would be fired in a second flat if i called an investor a cunt or anything for that matter, My job is to resolve any issues even if we don't believe the customer is right we still try to keep them happy.

I belong to Many many groups and forums and i have never in my life been banned from anything and i don't Lie.

I loved mcxNow and think RS is a brilliant and cool guy but the way this is being handled is totally unreal. At very least he could have locked the Fee prices at what they were before shutting down the site with absolutely NO warning at all and letting the Fee's drop to nothing. Mind you i didnt Lose Thousands of dollars only roughly $250. but if you listen to the mods we lost nothing because maybe in 3 months or so the exchange will be successful again. 1 that should be our call not yours and 2 calling investors CUNTS isnt going to get investors back.I seen minimum of 100 people just today alone called a cunt or worse or banned from Moderators .Including me getting my first ban in the 41 years of my life.

Anyway i will repeat because the RS fans only hear what they want:

Peace !

MybadOmen
Crypto trade doesn't have enough coins in the hot wallet most of the time, which sux.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Lots of MCXnow users coming to Cryptotrade,  hoping to get WDC/USD pair there to compliment the other alts but need more WDC volume there, it been an underated coin there, so now is a good opportunity to raise its profile,

If you not signed up yet you can grab either a 1 WDC https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wdc-giveaway-crypto-trade-wdcusd-its-here-now-trade-worldcoin-for-usd-347430 or 1 XPM(active users) here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/giveaway-primecoin-xpm-code-cryptotrade-trade-ultracoin-utc-67th-feb-259927 by following the instructions those threads

Its a pretty nice exchange and 1 WDC freebie will let see one the best features that is the voucher system, which lets you transfer any currency on the exchange to someone else (even FIAT) by giving them a code you created. Smiley

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
you were all warned what real solid was like

those scammed should now seek to find him  Wink

sadly bitcointalk admin let him run roughshot scamming and having multiple accounts

Ip ban wont help as he will use a client to reroute ip right? What do you suggest?
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
you were all warned what real solid was like

those scammed should now seek to find him  Wink

sadly bitcointalk admin let him run roughshot scamming and having multiple accounts
Activity: 798
If he had any decency he would offer a buy back at 0.2, save some of his name, show that he has belief in the site... and he would still be 5 millions good.

He does not. Stop asking for realsolid to be decent. It. isn't. going. to happen. He's a scumbag.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
You're really stupid.  Who stomped on your head when you were an infant?  He fucked over the share holders that just bought his shares a few weeks ago.  If he had any decency, he would have said I will buy back all fee shares at the last traded price.  He could have afforded it too cuz everyone just paid him .4 for each share.

Go ahead and keep licking his balls you stupid fuck.  You will be screwed by him again.  I was lucky enough to dump all my feeshares above .15 - .2 range the moment the site came back up.

Stupid people like you should just keep your head up his ass.

And what's even worse there is still lot of little bitches like colaxais who are licking his ass, lol

Awww, mad not everyone wants to be in your popular group?
Read what I've written - I assume you can read, although it's not a given - Selling fees at 0.4? Fine. Taking the site down temporarily to work on it? Fine. Crapping on the fee holders? Not fine.

This is a very simple version, especially for you, which points out what he's done that's okay, and what he's done that's not okay.

Yes, or at least buy back at 0.1 btc, which was initial IPO

If he had any decency he would offer a buy back at 0.2, save some of his name, show that he has belief in the site... and he would still be 5 millions good.

I should rather not comment on this, as it sucks.
Activity: 308
Very well-run scam this.

First release a very small amount of mcxFEE units. So even though they don't offer great returns, the scarcity drives up the price to above 0.5 BTC (from 0.1 at IPO). Then announce a second batch, much much larger at a very friendly discount, just 0.4 BTC, well under the last market price. Of course, market trading has to be locked so that the price won't reflect the sentiment that current holders have over the number of public shares being increased by a factor 10. And after collecting 11,000 BTC, the site is closed down for an unknown amount of time because of "too many emails".

I pointed this out to my wife last night...this is the cryptocurrency version of 'the long con.'

On the other hand, piss off with all the "transfer your coins to cryptsy" bullshit. Its only a matter of time until that coin wasteland collapses too.
Activity: 784
You're really stupid.  Who stomped on your head when you were an infant?  He fucked over the share holders that just bought his shares a few weeks ago.  If he had any decency, he would have said I will buy back all fee shares at the last traded price.  He could have afforded it too cuz everyone just paid him .4 for each share.

Go ahead and keep licking his balls you stupid fuck.  You will be screwed by him again.  I was lucky enough to dump all my feeshares above .15 - .2 range the moment the site came back up.

Stupid people like you should just keep your head up his ass.

And what's even worse there is still lot of little bitches like colaxais who are licking his ass, lol

Awww, mad not everyone wants to be in your popular group?
Read what I've written - I assume you can read, although it's not a given - Selling fees at 0.4? Fine. Taking the site down temporarily to work on it? Fine. Crapping on the fee holders? Not fine.

This is a very simple version, especially for you, which points out what he's done that's okay, and what he's done that's not okay.

Yes, or at least buy back at 0.1 btc, which was initial IPO
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
The fact that RS isn't willing to buy back the now worthless shares (as they will produce ZERO revenue for the owner of the shares) it shows he is disingenuous.

He doesn't care about his users and his actions SPEAK MUCH MUCH LOUDER.

Seriously, after all the warning signs, people still did not listen.

yep, him not buying shares at this price is really bad sign for share holders.
Pages:
Jump to: