Pages:
Author

Topic: MCXNow Realsolid Has Screwed Everyone. MCXNOW SHUTTING DOWN!! - page 4. (Read 8372 times)

Activity: 764
Merit: 500
Never really used MCXNow. Can someone give me  a short explanation as to how people were screwed/scammed by the exchange closing down?
Only people who held not-really-shares in the exchange. It closed very quickly after raising a huge amount of money.

Oi.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
realsolid: i havent lost anyones coins , i havent got hacked, mcxfee buyers have a right to be disappointed but if they think they are owed anything they are delusional

wefvdfvaa: @realsolid It's not their fault they only had 100 btc capacity.

bine: @hammax panic sell

koudycz: DAMN...where can i transfer my MNC now?

hartar: @realsolid - That isn't really the point I hope? People who feel sour about this DO have valid reasons for being sour.

kaega: @robertmcgill people only lost if they SOLD at a lost, they could still hold.

colaxais: @realsolid You're a great coder and I'm sure you're going to have an even better site in a couple of months, but your damage control sucks =P

realsolid: fucking delusional
Activity: 248
Merit: 250

sorry all for posting out of context

messiah, would you please pay out mt ltc from your pool please (litepool.eu)
i have a balance of 28.42238765, the ltc address i added last week is good
i tried to mail you on there but it keeps saying wrong captcha ( when i dont even see a captcha to fill in )
i mailed you on here last week and have had no reply...
i know you are probably very busy, but pls pay out my coin asap

many thanks

username on site is ukminer
Activity: 764
Never really used MCXNow. Can someone give me  a short explanation as to how people were screwed/scammed by the exchange closing down?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Why bother re-buying the shares at cheap if he can move on... to the next bigger scams !!
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
RS takes a holiday and rebuys all the shares super cheap?
erk
Activity: 826
My theory is that RS wants a good Xmas break to spend his millions, and this is just a cover story so he can go on holidays.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
F*ck, I Just deposited a little amount BTC yesterday, and now it doesn't show up. Ending up me paying twice a fee for nothing. Retarded MCXNOW
Activity: 50
No dummy, i bought them at .1 the other day and was able to dump them on you at over .15.  thanks and keep on believing.  let me know when you want to buy some rocks.

You again failed to acknowledge the rest of the conversation - amazing! Well congrats for making some money out of it - you did better than a lot of the people, which makes it even more confusing why you're acting like a child. All it really goes to prove is that you believed enough to buy in, and were lucky enough to get out before the price dropped. If you believed it was a complete scam, you wouldn't have bought any fees, or even invested in the website from the start.

You sold at a profit, and withdrew your coins from the site successfully, then came on here screaming scam. So your bleating all over the forums is actually... well... not properly thought out, and... a bit pointless... Must be some profit in it for you somewhere. Maybe you're hoping the price will drop enough to hedge your bets by using some of your profits to buy in a little, who knows.
Activity: 224
No dummy, i bought them at .1 the other day and was able to dump them on you at over .15.  thanks and keep on believing.  let me know when you want to buy some rocks.

You're really stupid.  Who stomped on your head when you were an infant?  He fucked over the share holders that just bought his shares a few weeks ago.  If he had any decency, he would have said I will buy back all fee shares at the last traded price.  He could have afforded it too cuz everyone just paid him .4 for each share.

Go ahead and keep licking his balls you stupid fuck.  You will be screwed by him again.  I was lucky enough to dump all my feeshares above .15 - .2 range the moment the site came back up.

Stupid people like you should just keep your head up his ass.

And what's even worse there is still lot of little bitches like colaxais who are licking his ass, lol

Awww, mad not everyone wants to be in your popular group?
Read what I've written - I assume you can read, although it's not a given - Selling fees at 0.4? Fine. Taking the site down temporarily to work on it? Fine. Crapping on the fee holders? Not fine.

This is a very simple version, especially for you, which points out what he's done that's okay, and what he's done that's not okay.

We're using that language, eh? Okay. Wake up, you fucking numpty, and read my posts properly if your oxygen starved, stranglewank brain can handle it. I said exactly what you just said re: fee holders, albeit in a much more well put together argument, and have suggested to RS the exact same idea that you just mentioned.

Stop playing with your big internet balls, wake the fuck up, and pay attention. If your ability to follow this conversation is any indication of your ability to follow a whole event, you've got no right to advise or berate anybody.

Edit: Oh, and you owned fees? Sounds like you're just bitter you bought at 0.4, so you're screaming on the forums like a child.
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
I found the sites relaunch schedule guys here you go:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3716959
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002
Rampant RealSolid fanboism...

jhonk: you people realise his skill has probably saved your coins countless times
longandshort: @mybadomen they are still valid shares
wefvdfvaa: We have to let RS rest though... poor tired little millionaire :*(
jhonk: from attacks and shit
luckydump: in merica you go to jail for insider trading lol
Activity: 50
You're really stupid.  Who stomped on your head when you were an infant?  He fucked over the share holders that just bought his shares a few weeks ago.  If he had any decency, he would have said I will buy back all fee shares at the last traded price.  He could have afforded it too cuz everyone just paid him .4 for each share.

Go ahead and keep licking his balls you stupid fuck.  You will be screwed by him again.  I was lucky enough to dump all my feeshares above .15 - .2 range the moment the site came back up.

And what's even worse there is still lot of little bitches like colaxais who are licking his ass, lol

Read what I've written - I assume you can read, although it's not a given - Selling fees at 0.4? Fine. Taking the site down temporarily to work on it? Fine. Crapping on the fee holders? Not fine.

This is a very simple version, especially for you, which points out what he's done that's okay, and what he's done that's not okay.

We're using that language, eh? Okay. Wake up, you fucking numpty, and read my posts properly if your oxygen starved, stranglewank brain can handle it. I said exactly what you just said re: fee holders, albeit in a much more well put together argument, and have suggested to RS the exact same idea that you just mentioned.

Stop playing with your big internet balls, wake the fuck up, and pay attention. If your ability to follow this conversation is any indication of your ability to follow a whole event, you've got no right to advise or berate anybody.

Edit: Oh, and you owned fees? Sounds like you're just bitter you bought at 0.4, so you're screaming on the forums like a child.
Activity: 224

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
I'm at a loss for words when I witness RS publicly berate people in the chatbox.

The finest example of a sociopath if I've ever seen one...
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002
Awesome quotes from a RealSolid's newly minted mod:

longandshort: let this shit blow over
legendary
Activity: 980
There are scammers because there are idiots and they allow themselves to be scammed.
Scams wouldn't exist without greddy idiots and con artists wouldn't be artist if people showed them no attention.

The forum is full of scammers and the moderation is non existant and the worst is, they are advertising for this site... RS is just the biggest scammer among them.

Please don't blame people who tend to trust others, and I don't think buying some share of an exchange is something greedy. It's the scammer who has to be blamed.  
It's time for people to take accountability for their poor decisions. People like RS can't exist without idiots willing to throw money at him.

Trusting someone over the internet is the among the worst mistakes you can make. Especially someone with as colored a history as RS.
Could you guarantee you will never be scammed in the BTC world? Do you want to be called 'idiot' after losing a lot of BTC? Those victims are just ill-informed. BTW, I did not invest any money on that site, so I am not defending myself.
If you did 15 minutes of research into RS's history, you wouldn't trust a penny of your money with him. Myself and many others have been extremely vocal on this forum, exposing RS for what he his. How many people listened? Not enough. This is a wakeup call to everyone who throws their money around carelessly.

I can't guarantee I won't ever get scammed, but you bet your ass I will never get scammed by something as transparent as MCXNow was. It was a scam from day 1.

People got greedy, were blinded by all the false promises and hype, and suffered as a result. They have no one but themselves to blame.
legendary
Activity: 882
There are scammers because there are idiots and they allow themselves to be scammed.
Scams wouldn't exist without greddy idiots and con artists wouldn't be artist if people showed them no attention.

The forum is full of scammers and the moderation is non existant and the worst is, they are advertising for this site... RS is just the biggest scammer among them.

Please don't blame people who tend to trust others, and I don't think buying some share of an exchange is something greedy. It's the scammer who has to be blamed.  
It's time for people to take accountability for their poor decisions. People like RS can't exist without idiots willing to throw money at him.

Trusting someone over the internet is the among the worst mistakes you can make. Especially someone with as colored a history as RS.
Could you guarantee you will never be scammed in the BTC world? Do you want to be called 'idiot' after losing a lot of BTC? Those victims are just ill-informed. BTW, I did not invest any money on that site, so I am not defending myself.
Activity: 714

Indeed, people here are just trying to make some money, and scammers like RealSolid just do such bad deeds to the community. Hope my blog post gets some views this is the second time I'm exposing RealSolid!
Pages:
Jump to: