Pages:
Author

Topic: MCXNow Realsolid Has Screwed Everyone. MCXNOW SHUTTING DOWN!! - page 5. (Read 8372 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
There are scammers because there are idiots and they allow themselves to be scammed.
Scams wouldn't exist without greddy idiots and con artists wouldn't be artist if people showed them no attention.

The forum is full of scammers and the moderation is non existant and the worst is, they are advertising for this site... RS is just the biggest scammer among them.

Please don't blame people who tend to trust others, and I don't think buying some share of an exchange is something greedy. It's the scammer who has to be blamed.  
It's time for people to take accountability for their poor decisions. People like RS can't exist without idiots willing to throw money at him.

Trusting someone over the internet is the among the worst mistakes you can make. Especially someone with as colored a history as RS.
legendary
Activity: 882
There are scammers because there are idiots and they allow themselves to be scammed.
Scams wouldn't exist without greddy idiots and con artists wouldn't be artist if people showed them no attention.

The forum is full of scammers and the moderation is non existant and the worst is, they are advertising for this site... RS is just the biggest scammer among them.

Please don't blame people who tend to trust others, and I don't think buying some share of an exchange is something greedy. It's the scammer who has to be blamed.  
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Apparently BCX and myself are the only ones that saw this coming? Pitiful.

You were all warned for months that this was going to happen.

No, BCX and I saw this over a year ago.

http://thecryptoblog.com/mcxnow-shutting-down/

Thank me later.
Activity: 798
Well, well, the prodigal scammer returns.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Prospector SUCKS COCKS

Yes. Yes, he does  Grin

Dude unban qwerty55 so I can tell RealSolid he's a douche

Sorry bud, I'm not a mod!
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002
Prospector SUCKS COCKS

Yes. Yes, he does  Grin

Dude unban qwerty55 so I can tell RealSolid he's a douche
Activity: 146
Merit: 100

legendary
Prospector SUCK COCKS
which coins? all?

Just send him the WDC. Prospector hates those
legendary
Prospector SUCKS COCKS
And what's even worse there is still lot of little bitches like colaxais who are licking his ass, lol

Awww, mad not everyone wants to be in your popular group?
Read what I've written - I assume you can read, although it's not a given - Selling fees at 0.4? Fine. Taking the site down temporarily to work on it? Fine. Crapping on the fee holders? Not fine.

This is a very simple version, especially for you, which points out what he's done that's okay, and what he's done that's not okay.
legendary
Another golden excerpt...

pythonideus: @realsolid so no reimbursement for the massive losses in fee shares right?
davidcc6: if i leave all my coins here, they will be there when the site come back?
realsolid: whether there was a preannouncement or not, the mcxfee price would tank

Brilliant... The whole "why should I?" Attitude...

He just doesn't give a flying one. First half an hour he was quiet then he started to ban and insult people who were telling him what he is.

Does anyone have his IRL info? It would be helpful in getting a criminal complaint together. Someone must have this info.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
THE TIME HAS COME...
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com

pythonideus: @realsolid so no reimbursement for the massive losses in fee shares right?
davidcc6: if i leave all my coins here, they will be there when the site come back?
realsolid: whether there was a preannouncement or not, the mcxfee price would tank

He just doesn't give a flying one. First half an hour he was quiet then he started to ban and insult people who were telling him what he is.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 980
With all the money he's made why not hire people to deal with "emails and support" Huh
I think the motive is obvious here... Let's not play coy.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016
With all the money he's made why not hire people to deal with "emails and support" Huh
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
And what's even worse there is still lot of little bitches like colaxais who are licking his ass, lol
legendary
Here's a quote:

realsolid: i just decided today when another exchange issue popped up

This is how much he cares about his customers.
If it does come back up, it's only to scam you again.

Very negative way to look at it right there - basically, even if we assume he isn't a scammer, and brings the site back better than before, you'll still claim he's a scammer.

People bought fees at .4, and that's their problem. Making an announcement like that when he could easily cover a buy-back scheme is RSs responsibility though.
Needing more people involved in a growing site, and needing time without thousands of people emailing him about everything under the sun, so that he can put in development time is entirely reasonable. If you want it to fail that badly, I don't expect you to consider the possibility, but it doesn't make it any less true.
Pages:
Jump to: