Pages:
Author

Topic: MCXNow Realsolid Has Screwed Everyone. MCXNOW SHUTTING DOWN!! - page 6. (Read 8372 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
On the subject of RealSolid and scams, let's talk about worldcoin and how close they were with realsolid. Hmm, wonder what's going on there?
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Brutally crazy man, he just doesn't give a shit about what he done ot his users, lol, and bitches about his hard life and how running the site was making him mad.

He just doesn't care, it's most cold blooded scammer I've ever seen.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
bitify.com - Bitcoin Marketplace & Auction site
I've been telling a close mate of mine to pull out since the 45k fee shares were posted... It was obvious that RS would dump the remaining 17k down to < 0.1 and buy most of them back up...
People have bought at 0.4 and sold at 0.1-0.2. RS would have made 0.25 BTC on average from 28,000 shares = ~7,000 BTC x $915 AUD (as of now) = ~$6.4m
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
You might want to post this in List of Major Bitcoin Heists, Thefts, Hacks, Scams, and Losses

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=83794.220

With 25000 shares sold @ 0.4 BTC = 10000 BTC at the current valuation = $8.3million

This makes this particular chain of events the biggest scam in Bitcoin history, (if that is what it is perceived to be, and is my opinion).

I think this is spot on.
Activity: 680
Merit: 500
You might want to post this in List of Major Bitcoin Heists, Thefts, Hacks, Scams, and Losses

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=83794.220

With 25000 shares sold @ 0.4 BTC = 10000 BTC at the current valuation = $8.3million

This makes this particular chain of events the biggest scam in Bitcoin history, (if that is what it is perceived to be, and is my opinion).
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Trust me, you will not see the site come back up.  He's done for and if you don't take out your money, you are stupid.  Go post to his scam thread here.  If it does come back up, it's only to scam you again.  How you like your fee shares dropping like a rock

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=347008.new#new

As far as I understand, the website has the capacity, but a one-man team can't keep up with all the emails etc., so whatever it was that broke today was probably just too much. He hasn't gone and stolen every coin in the exchange.

No question that how he handled it was far from good, and leaving people with the option of selling fees at a huge loss, or letting their cash sit in limbo for up to 3 months is grim to say the least. That said, he's a good dev, with a great site - there's no reasonable reason to expect him to just drop it all when it's making good money. If he needs downtime to make support manageable on a larger scale, and find the time to actually add the features he's been promising (come on, you're the same guys who'd be jumping up and down, screaming scam because he didn't deliver the new stuff), at least he's honest about it.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
As far as I understand, the website has the capacity, but a one-man team can't keep up with all the emails etc., so whatever it was that broke today was probably just too much. He hasn't gone and stolen every coin in the exchange.
Why would he? That leaves the door open for legal action. He already made 14000 BTC from selling shares of a defunct exchange. There's no reason to steal the funds now.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

No question that how he handled it was far from good, and leaving people with the option of selling fees at a huge loss, or letting their cash sit in limbo for up to 3 months is grim to say the least. That said, he's a good dev, with a great site - there's no reasonable reason to expect him to just drop it all when it's making good money. If he needs downtime to make support manageable on a larger scale, and find the time to actually add the features he's been promising (come on, you're the same guys who'd be jumping up and down, screaming scam because he didn't deliver the new stuff), at least he's honest about it.
If anyone can find his fucking ass.

http://www.asic.gov.au/asic/asic.nsf/byheadline/Insider+trading+and+market+manipulation+-+a+speech+by+the+ASIC+Chairman?openDocument

from the pdf :

"Currently, an individual who engages in insider trading in Australia and is
found guilty of a criminal offence is subject to a maximum fine of $220,000
and/or five years imprisonment. For market manipulation, the punishment is
a maximum fine of $22,000 and/or five years imprisonment.

A corporation found guilty of an offence for insider trading is liable for a
fine of up to $1.1 million. For market manipulation, a maximum fine of
$110,000 is applicable.
In the civil penalty regime, for both insider trading and market manipu
lation, an individual is liable for a fine of up to $200,000 and a corporation
$1 million. "

This was from 2010.
Activity: 248
Merit: 251
http://www.asic.gov.au/asic/asic.nsf/byheadline/Insider+trading+and+market+manipulation+-+a+speech+by+the+ASIC+Chairman?openDocument

from the pdf :

"Currently, an individual who engages in insider trading in Australia and is
found guilty of a criminal offence is subject to a maximum fine of $220,000
and/or five years imprisonment. For market manipulation, the punishment is
a maximum fine of $22,000 and/or five years imprisonment.

A corporation found guilty of an offence for insider trading is liable for a
fine of up to $1.1 million. For market manipulation, a maximum fine of
$110,000 is applicable.
In the civil penalty regime, for both insider trading and market manipu
lation, an individual is liable for a fine of up to $200,000 and a corporation
$1 million. "

This was from 2010.

you sound like one of his paid pumper supertramp.  they will not come back.  mcxnow is done.  he will not comee back due to all the scammer accusations

Am I the only one who thinks this is a smart move? Bitcoin websites don't scale. I think its a good idea to take a break, fix it, then come back ready.
Pulled straight from the website: