Author

Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine... Revolution. - page 110. (Read 227070 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
February 12, 2014, 09:11:29 AM
Again you're messing with the numbers. It was 400 at it's peak and it below 380 on average for the whole Europe.

I wasn't talking about the price 12 months ago. I am talking about the prices as they are right now. Ukraine is paying roughly 2/3rd of what Germany is paying.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
February 12, 2014, 07:57:54 AM
Oh yeah , they sure are independent right now , blackmailed every month with the gas prices.

Ukraine pays $270 / kcub.m for Russian gas compared to $450 paid by Germany and other EU nations. And you call that blackmail? Ask Merkel and Hollande to supply gas at lower levels.

Again you're messing with the numbers. It was 400 at it's peak and it below 380 on average for the whole Europe.
legendary
February 12, 2014, 06:18:35 AM
Ans US is just a slave of China Smiley

I'd say that US is a slave of Israel and Saudi Arabia.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
February 12, 2014, 05:54:28 AM
The government does not want to make concessions, we do not want to leave. The standoff continues.

Meanwhile the economy collapses and millions lose their jobs. No one gains.

I see from your post that you're a bit , a bit too much pro russian.
Most of the persons that protest have nothing to lose , the collapse you're talking about already happened years ago and the way Ukraine is governed , nothing better will come out of it, only worse.
Joining a pro EU protest would not make this any better...
Remember: EU is just a slave of the US.
Ans US is just a slave of China Smiley
legendary
February 11, 2014, 09:25:06 PM
Oh yeah , they sure are independent right now , blackmailed every month with the gas prices.

Ukraine pays $270 / kcub.m for Russian gas compared to $450 paid by Germany and other EU nations. And you call that blackmail? Ask Merkel and Hollande to supply gas at lower levels.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
February 11, 2014, 04:58:29 PM
Anyone over there know a Maksim Plakhtiy?
legendary
Blackjack.fun
February 11, 2014, 04:33:51 PM
But , according to you , because they depend so much on Russian gas , they should forever obey the rule of the great bear?

No. They should remain independent. Both from the EU/US, and from the Kremlin.

legendary
February 11, 2014, 11:09:56 AM
But , according to you , because they depend so much on Russian gas , they should forever obey the rule of the great bear?

No. They should remain independent. Both from the EU/US, and from the Kremlin.
legendary
Blackjack.fun
February 11, 2014, 09:46:20 AM
The government does not want to make concessions, we do not want to leave. The standoff continues.

Most of the persons that protest have nothing to lose , the collapse you're talking about already happened years ago and the way Ukraine is governed , nothing better will come out of it, only worse.

Times are changing , and if it weren't for the idiots in the uk who still dream of their lost empire , and their politics behinds the back , the EU would have nothing to do with US politics.

People in Europe are tired about their "saviors" and half of Europe never saw the Americans like that but more like traitors.
legendary
Blackjack.fun
February 11, 2014, 09:43:39 AM

Yes. I am pro-Russian. Is it a crime to be pro-Russian? If you can be pro-US, then I can be pro-Russia as well.

As far as I am informed, the steel mills and other heavy metal industries in the Eastern Ukraine are still giving employment to millions of people. And they depend heavily on Russian gas.

Of course it's not a crime. I just wanted to make that clear. I'm against anything that is Russian , I have lived in a country under Russian rule for too long to trust them anymore , but enough to despise everything about them.

legendary
February 11, 2014, 09:37:44 AM

Yes. I am pro-Russian. Is it a crime to be pro-Russian? If you can be pro-US, then I can be pro-Russia as well.

As far as I am informed, the steel mills and other heavy metal industries in the Eastern Ukraine are still giving employment to millions of people. And they depend heavily on Russian gas.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
freedomainradio.com
February 11, 2014, 07:04:05 AM

legendary
Blackjack.fun
February 11, 2014, 06:38:08 AM

legendary
February 11, 2014, 01:04:57 AM

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 10, 2014, 03:46:30 PM
legendary
Blackjack.fun
February 10, 2014, 08:37:09 AM
What's the current situation in Ukraine? Have things gotten more stable or is it still raging in there?

Not even close to stable.
But also I don't think it will escalate to something worse.

It's currently a standstill and those with more perseverance will probably win.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
February 10, 2014, 08:33:30 AM
What's the current situation in Ukraine? Have things gotten more stable or is it still raging in there?
legendary
Blackjack.fun
February 10, 2014, 07:56:47 AM
   Hi. I live in Ukraine and oppose Yanukovych. Whatever it was, but this does not give people the power to live. People are just trying to survive and exist. All financial flows are concentrated in their hands, corruption terrible police real bandits. Beggarly wages and pensions. I know that in Europe, too, is not sugar, but we live in this way can no longer.
   We do not want war. We want to change. Support us please. PayPal [email protected]
My page on facebook www.facebook.com/sergiy.melnik.75 Thank you.

Do you think that everything will be fine once Ukraine is given the EU membership?

How about you take a holiday and go there and see how "fine" everybody is doing right now?

I visited Greece and Cyprus last year. I know about the pleasures EU brought to those nations.

Greece?  lols ,
We're talking about a country who is in permanent debt for over two centuries ? How many times did this country went bankrupt?
How much money did they receive form the EU and they just wasted around like they always do?

How about you compare Poland or the Czech Republic , before/after the help from the EU.
legendary
February 10, 2014, 07:42:32 AM
   Hi. I live in Ukraine and oppose Yanukovych. Whatever it was, but this does not give people the power to live. People are just trying to survive and exist. All financial flows are concentrated in their hands, corruption terrible police real bandits. Beggarly wages and pensions. I know that in Europe, too, is not sugar, but we live in this way can no longer.
   We do not want war. We want to change. Support us please. PayPal [email protected]
My page on facebook www.facebook.com/sergiy.melnik.75 Thank you.

Do you think that everything will be fine once Ukraine is given the EU membership?

How about you take a holiday and go there and see how "fine" everybody is doing right now?

I visited Greece and Cyprus last year. I know about the pleasures EU brought to those nations.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 09, 2014, 02:19:09 PM
The Ukraine should adopt American principles of year 1775: Constitution Republic with the Bill of Rights. When the people will be armed (2nd Amendment) the government would never ever grow to the point of Yanukovich dictatorship.
Jump to: