Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡MEGA MINER!⚡new CRYPTO SCRATCH CARD⚡Instant wins up to 2 BTC⚡Prov. Fair⚡8BET.io - page 65. (Read 17037 times)

copper member
Activity: 129
Merit: 2
What strikes me most is that the first ann post was done in February 2018. Since then there has been little activity.

Maybe there is a new management and new platform?

Quite true, there has not been a lot of activity on here.

Most of our community choose to use the live chat on the website to communicate, and if not that then email or Telegram.

For any promos these are posted directly on the website and communicated to our community by email or push notification or SMS (depending on their selected preferences). So we have tended not to post the promos here as everyone gets the notification in their preferred means of communiction.

But this is something we will change too (that is the "MORE ENGAGEMENT" aspect of our previous post  Wink) so we will be sure to post the promos here more regularly  Cheesy

If there is any specific type of activity you would like to see more of on here do let us know  Cheesy
Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
I could sign up without any issue. The first deposit has already been added to my account:

Thank you very much for the bonus on the deposit!
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009
What strikes me most is that the first ann post was done in February 2018. Since then there has been little activity.

Maybe there is a new management and new platform?
copper member
Wishing you a very Happy New Year and all the best for 2021 BitcoinTalkers!

2020 has been an unprecedented year of challenge for the human race. Let's take a moment to appreciate that we're still here and seeing in the dawn of a new year. Bring on 2021! ✊

We've come a long way together. 2020 has seen 8BET grow 500% over the last year. With more supporters, more participators, more stakers and even more players it is clear that our community is committed to the common vision of Better Gaming - Powered by Players, for Players.

With fully staked jackpots as large as over $225,000.00 available to be won daily in our 100% return lottos, we have built together an amazing gaming home and community. Our unique and exclusive provably-fair Slots, Roulette and Scratch Cards games have grown with exciting new releases all year, and we have much more in store for 2021!

Here's a quick taster of what we've lined up for 2021 😊
MORE GAMES - we've got some absolute beauties lined up, starting in just a few days (watch this space for a sneak preview soon)
MORE COINS - all your favorite coins available to play in your existing account - simply switch and play. If you want to make sure yours is early on the list, reach out and let us know.
MORE PROMOS - even more promos - bigger, better and more frequent. And all just a click away!
MORE ENGAGEMENT - we have a vibrant community and we will be making sure we can all engage more regularly and meaningfully across all channels

And for the first of those promos to kick off the New Year and say goodbye to 2020, we're giving away 2,020 FREE SPINS on your favorite game of 2020, Coinopolis Crypto Slot.
That's 20 FREE SPINS each to 101 lucky players.

These free spins will be slowly made available over the next few days - in small batches at different times of the day to make it fair for our players from every time zone on the planet.
You must be logged in to claim them, and you will see them become available under Hot Offers on your home page, or on your own Account/Promo page.
Better be quick to claim, when they're gone, they're gone!
If you have any questions or need some help - simply reach out to us over chat or at [email protected]

Let's rock 2021 together!
copper member
do you perform instant funds or i have to wait till confirmations from the blockchain  Huh

Deposits are credited instantly, with 0 confirms (no waiting) 👌
copper member
Activity: 383
Dura Lex Sed Lex
do you perform instant funds or i have to wait till confirmations from the blockchain  Huh
copper member
Zero house edge on lottery is such a good advantage to the players, may I know if how will be the players can really assure that you are providing zero percent house edge on lottery or is there any way to find it by a normal player?

Sure, that's a common question - we've answered this on our blog in this particular post: https://8bet.io/blog/how-it-all-works/

The post describes the provably fair model and how/why 8BET runs on a 100% return model.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
Zero house edge on lottery is such a good advantage to the players, may I know if how will be the players can really assure that you are providing zero percent house edge on lottery or is there any way to find it by a normal player?

Because not anyone will provide this kind of house edge not only if they are already earning a good amount of money from their platform or do you have other resources to obtain your profit?
copper member
Dura Lex Sed Lex
finally someone answer  Grin
thanks for the support appreciated
thank you again for your gesture  Grin
copper member
Quote from: abuzmaster
hi
i never received my welcome free spins as  promised  
i   deposit twice and try to contact live chat  no reply even by email nothing really bad support always absent
also my free lottery claim countdown still 12 hours even after deposit ..so  when it became 8 hours as you mention
if someone could help here ?
usr: abuzmaster

Hi abuzmaster
I believe you are referring to the free spins ad that was run on this forum at the end of November? That was a sign up promo for new users so any account that signed up received the promo automatically. I see you have had your account with us for several months so it was not eligible for this new user promo (however there were other free spins promos for existing users, and I'm glad to see you took up some of those  Smiley)

Sorry for the confusion, but I've put an extra 44 free spins in your account right now, so enjoy!

Also I looked into why your email was not seen - our system unfortunately blocked your email as a phishing attempt for some reason and it was not seen by our team. You are whitelisted now  Wink

For the faster 8 hours claims on Free Lotto tickets, our tech team is looking into your account to see why you are still only getting a free ticket every 12 hours. We will email you their feedback as soon as they have investigated.

copper member
Dura Lex Sed Lex
really bad support no chat no email answer nada really frustrating  

hi
i   deposit twice and try to contact live chat  no reply even by email nothing really bad support always absent
also my free lottery claim countdown still 12 hours even after deposit ..so  when it became 8 hours as you mention
i try to check the site and read the terms of use but i cant find any info on how free spin works because its not posted the first page .
 they should have put it in those pages because its important to know for every gamblers that will play on the site .
they dont also say that countdown will go down after depo but it will go down without it .
what you experience can be a bug and this can happen on them because the site is still under development . it was clearly stated on the terms that errors can occur .

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
hi
also my free lottery claim countdown still 12 hours even after deposit ..so  when it became 8 hours as you mention
i try to check the site and read the terms of use but i cant find any info on how free spin works because its not posted the first page .
 they should have put it in those pages because its important to know for every gamblers that will play on the site .
they dont also say that countdown will go down after depo but it will go down without it .
what you experience can be a bug and this can happen on them because the site is still under development . it was clearly stated on the terms that errors can occur .
copper member
Dura Lex Sed Lex
hi
also my free lottery claim countdown still 12 hours even after deposit ..so  when it became 8 hours as you mention
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi,
I have tried three times at withdtawal payment rate but sms does not arrive, what should I do ?

update:

stuff contact me on email and the problem is solved.
Thank you, really good stuff 8bet!!

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1248
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Hi,
I want to ask a question regarding the 'STAKING',,

So what exactly happen in the case of a Jackpot-wining  ?
copper member

Quote from: Hustler1984
with draw has been paid.. thank you very much

Great to hear to received your 8 mBTC withdrawal fine  Smiley

From the logs it looks like the delay in payment was because the system flagged your account as potentially linked to a duplicate account and one of the team had just to check this before clearing the withdrawal, and everything must have been fine (using duplicate accounts is against the Terms of Use).

So it just needed that check before payment, but most withdrawals are automatic and immediate.

Best of luck next time too  Grin
Activity: 369
Merit: 1
with draw has been paid.. thank you very much
I see the admin has recovered the server and it's back online now but noone is responding to my emails or onhere or simply processing my 8 mbtc (max) withdraw
Hi.. wondering why my withdraw wasn't processed automatically? Appears to be a security check..
Really hoping to get this withdraw ASAP.

Thanks

Now I see the site is down.. hopefully everything is ok over there.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
No proofs were provided about "dublicate". At the request in "Live Chat" to show me the proof, they wrote to me “GOODBYE”.
Pages:
Jump to: