Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡MEGA MINER!⚡new CRYPTO SCRATCH CARD⚡Instant wins up to 2 BTC⚡Prov. Fair⚡8BET.io - page 69. (Read 18156 times)

copper member
Activity: 383
Merit: 2
Dura Lex Sed Lex
finally someone answer  Grin
thanks for the support appreciated
thank you again for your gesture  Grin
copper member
Activity: 130
Quote from: abuzmaster
hi
i never received my welcome free spins as  promised  
i   deposit twice and try to contact live chat  no reply even by email nothing really bad support always absent
also my free lottery claim countdown still 12 hours even after deposit ..so  when it became 8 hours as you mention
if someone could help here ?
usr: abuzmaster

Hi abuzmaster
I believe you are referring to the free spins ad that was run on this forum at the end of November? That was a sign up promo for new users so any account that signed up received the promo automatically. I see you have had your account with us for several months so it was not eligible for this new user promo (however there were other free spins promos for existing users, and I'm glad to see you took up some of those  Smiley)

Sorry for the confusion, but I've put an extra 44 free spins in your account right now, so enjoy!

Also I looked into why your email was not seen - our system unfortunately blocked your email as a phishing attempt for some reason and it was not seen by our team. You are whitelisted now  Wink

For the faster 8 hours claims on Free Lotto tickets, our tech team is looking into your account to see why you are still only getting a free ticket every 12 hours. We will email you their feedback as soon as they have investigated.

copper member
Dura Lex Sed Lex
really bad support no chat no email answer nada really frustrating  

hi
i   deposit twice and try to contact live chat  no reply even by email nothing really bad support always absent
also my free lottery claim countdown still 12 hours even after deposit ..so  when it became 8 hours as you mention
i try to check the site and read the terms of use but i cant find any info on how free spin works because its not posted the first page .
 they should have put it in those pages because its important to know for every gamblers that will play on the site .
they dont also say that countdown will go down after depo but it will go down without it .
what you experience can be a bug and this can happen on them because the site is still under development . it was clearly stated on the terms that errors can occur .

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
hi
also my free lottery claim countdown still 12 hours even after deposit ..so  when it became 8 hours as you mention
i try to check the site and read the terms of use but i cant find any info on how free spin works because its not posted the first page .
 they should have put it in those pages because its important to know for every gamblers that will play on the site .
they dont also say that countdown will go down after depo but it will go down without it .
what you experience can be a bug and this can happen on them because the site is still under development . it was clearly stated on the terms that errors can occur .
copper member
Dura Lex Sed Lex
hi
also my free lottery claim countdown still 12 hours even after deposit ..so  when it became 8 hours as you mention
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi,
I have tried three times at withdtawal payment rate but sms does not arrive, what should I do ?

update:

stuff contact me on email and the problem is solved.
Thank you, really good stuff 8bet!!

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1248
Hi,
I want to ask a question regarding the 'STAKING',,

So what exactly happen in the case of a Jackpot-wining  ?
copper member

Quote from: Hustler1984
with draw has been paid.. thank you very much

Great to hear to received your 8 mBTC withdrawal fine  Smiley

From the logs it looks like the delay in payment was because the system flagged your account as potentially linked to a duplicate account and one of the team had just to check this before clearing the withdrawal, and everything must have been fine (using duplicate accounts is against the Terms of Use).

So it just needed that check before payment, but most withdrawals are automatic and immediate.

Best of luck next time too  Grin
Activity: 369
Merit: 1
with draw has been paid.. thank you very much
I see the admin has recovered the server and it's back online now but noone is responding to my emails or onhere or simply processing my 8 mbtc (max) withdraw
Hi.. wondering why my withdraw wasn't processed automatically? Appears to be a security check..
Really hoping to get this withdraw ASAP.

Thanks

Now I see the site is down.. hopefully everything is ok over there.
Activity: 3
No proofs were provided about "dublicate". At the request in "Live Chat" to show me the proof, they wrote to me “GOODBYE”.
copper member

Hello! Money did't come to my Bitcoin adress! (16 Mar 20 08:45 Withdrawal -5.00000 and 23 Mar 20 09:24 Withdrawal -5.00000)
Login: uvixtullo

Hi uvixtullo, and welcome to 8BET!

It appears our systems had detected you might have created duplicate accounts, which is strictly against the site's Terms of Use.

You won off the 30 FREE SPINS offer on that day (that was made here for BCT users) and so there is automatic protection against users creating multiple accounts to claim free offers.

We have reviewed the evidence in our system and it is quite conclusive, but no automated system is perfect, or it could be another reasonable explanation. I will respond to your personal message to see if we can resolve it there.

Activity: 3
Hello! Money did't come to my Bitcoin adress! (16 Mar 20 08:45 Withdrawal -5.00000 and 23 Mar 20 09:24 Withdrawal -5.00000)
Login: uvixtullo
copper member
Could you please provide links to any resources that discuss your house edge for each game?

As far as I can see lottery has zero house edge, what about your other games?

Of course, we'll put up a description on our blog.

The short answer though is that they all aim to be at or close to 100%. Games like Roulette have a built in house edge of 2.7%, and the slots and scratchers are in similar zone at a few percentage points.
However, that house edge is there to ensure short term liquidity (so winners can be paid immediately), and whatever remains gets given back to players as part of the EdgeBack program - getting close to 100% overall. Currently this is done weekly through random drawings with freebies awarded to players based on their Rank (with higher ranking players having a better chance on bigger prizes) but this will soon be on-demand when we launch the 8BET Wheel - players spin the wheel daily for a chance to win prizes which are essentially giving back the house edge (EdgeBack).

We've actually just launched a new feature today which is a live highlights feed of notable statistics/events on the site, which includes RTP info - here are a few snippets from the feed (you can see this on the home page when logged in):

As you can see, overall the site actually has a negative house edge over the past few days, no doubt due to some lucky whales hitting big on Coinopolis slot and Roulette  Grin

Activity: 657
Merit: 102
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
Could you please provide links to any resources that discuss your house edge for each game?

As far as I can see lottery has zero house edge, what about your other games?

Thanks
copper member
I think what you should do instead is not set a withdraw limit based on a deposit amount but set it based on a roll-over amount.
Because you are going to get many issues with abusers and 5mBTC is still a pretty high amount to lose to people who abuse the system.

Thanks for the insightful feedback adaseb!
Yes indeed, we do consider rollover and the length of time someone is been with the site. The weekly withdrawal limit is really just there to give our systems a bit of a chance early on to tell the difference between abusers (maybe creating multiple accounts) and the good guys. Because the withdrawals are automatic and immediate, we must have some limit in place otherwise there is no chance to block the abusers.

Yes, the 5 mBTC is pretty high, but we think this is the right balance for genuine users who just get lucky in their first week - we want the amount to still be quite meaningful to the good folk.

For genuine users (considering factors like rollover like you say) the weekly withdrawal limit quickly ramps up and even falls away (for example we had a very lucky user to won over 1.2 BTC from just 0.008 BTC deposit - but this was clearly a good guy who wasn't trying any shenanigans, just got super lucky on slots and roulette in one magic session - so there was no limit for him, full withdrawal in one go  Grin

They will also make multiple accounts and get many of these max 5mBTC processed. The reason why 10x withdraw limit based on deposit is not ideal is because many abusers on other sites basically make a deposit, play with faucets, never risk their own BTC and then attempt to do a withdraw. If you do a roll-over then you won't get this issue.

Oh yes, we see a lot of these sort of multiple account attempts. Fortunately our systems have gotten better and better at detecting these, so we put a stop to the majority of it. Of course the system isn't perfect, but again we think the balance is getting to the right place where there are not too many hurdles for genuine users, and we make it harder for the abusers.

The site seems pretty good and I wish you best of luck in your business. The way you handled some of these posts was pretty professional considering you are dealing with scammers pretty much who try to abuse your terms.

Thank you, thank you!! Your feedback and good wishes are really appreciated. We have a very passionate and dedicated team, trying to build the ideal gaming system we want to see in the world (by players, for players) - so it definitely puts a smile on everyone's faces when we get such positive feedback  Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yeah can confirm I've had some pretty nice experiences playing here aswell. I'm currently ACE level , think I have one more level to go to be the top .  Got some regular promos from them , deposit bonuses and freebies .  Had no problems with withdrawals until now , all in all it's pretty good.
Activity: 657
Merit: 102

how to setup phone number? with country code or not?
Because I'm not receive sms code

I see you figured out to include the country code, and you've successfully been paid your first withdrawal  Smiley

Glad it all worked out, welcome to 8BET!
Ok, this site is very recommended with aoutomatic withdraw
Pages:
Jump to: