Pages:
Author

Topic: Megaminer 6.3 - Multi pool / Multi Algo launcher - page 4. (Read 70857 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Is it possible to set up two MPH pools in Zergpool?
I can not figure out how to set it up. Please, help. Thank you.
how to create a .bat file to immediately run MPH mining with auto-exchange
Code:
selection pools

cd %~dp0

:LOOP
powershell -version 5.0 -noexit -executionpolicy bypass -command "&.\core.ps1 -MiningMode Automatic -PoolsName MiningPoolHub LOOP
what is wrong?
Activity: 703
Merit: 272
So i'm new to megaminer (long time user of mpm) and i see it has a lot more optimized options for AMD cards, and i can now utilize all the optimized miners for AMD.

My question is:
Has anyone gotten x16r to work with megaminer.

https://github.com/brian112358/sgminer-x16r/releases

I run it standalone fine, but when i try it under mega miner, i get a "detecting miner error"

any help would be great.

thanks.

I have been testing and I can´t make it work with blazepool manually. I think it only works with certains pools/protocols

it works with zergpool standalone.  i haven't tried it with blazepool yet.

edit:
just tried with blazepool and it works fine.  here's my startup line

sgminer.exe -k x16r -o stratum+tcp://x16r.mine.blazepool.com:3636 -u pewpewohnoyoudidnot -p AMDi5930K1,c=BTC -I 20 --gpu-threads 2 --gpu-platform 1

Your startup line in my system don´t work (I must change gpu-platform to 2).

gpu platform is dependent on the individual platform... sometimes 1, or 0 for me... because of either IGPU or multiple cards from different companies i.e. AMD and/or Nvidia in the same system
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
So i'm new to megaminer (long time user of mpm) and i see it has a lot more optimized options for AMD cards, and i can now utilize all the optimized miners for AMD.

My question is:

I run it standalone fine, but when i try it under mega miner, i get a "detecting miner error"

any help would be great.

thanks.

I have been testing and I can´t make it work with blazepool manually. I think it only works with certains pools/protocols

edit:

sgminer.exe -k x16r -o stratum+tcp://x16r.mine.blazepool.com:3636 -u pewpewohnoyoudidnot -p AMDi5930K1,c=BTC -I 20 --gpu-threads 2 --gpu-platform 1

Your startup line in my system don´t work (I must change gpu-platform to 2).

My question is:

any help would be great.

thanks.

edit:

My question is:

any help would be great.

thanks.

My question is:

any help would be great.

thanks.
Tutulfo, how can I call the API using curl? I have no problems with a browser if just click OK when prompted for credentials. But I can't seem to figure out how to pull the json using curl. Thanks.

EDIT: When I say API I'm talking about the new monitoring service. Here's the URL I use:  http://192.168.1.100:9999

EDIT2:  I figured out how to get it to work using WGET and the output is redirected to stdout:

wget -O - http://192.1168.1.12:9999 --auth-no-challenge --user=[your window login id] --password [your windows password] 2>/dev/null

No idea, sorry I never used curl
Activity: 39
Tutulfo, how can I call the API using curl? I have no problems with a browser if just click OK when prompted for credentials. But I can't seem to figure out how to pull the json using curl. Thanks.

EDIT: When I say API I'm talking about the new monitoring service. Here's the URL I use:  http://192.168.1.100:9999

EDIT2:  I figured out how to get it to work using WGET and the output is redirected to stdout:

wget -O - http://192.1168.1.12:9999 --auth-no-challenge --user=[your window login id] --password [your windows password] 2>/dev/null
I tried 6.1 yesterday, one pool Ahashpool.
Benchmakr finished successfully.
Today in morming I see that few hours MM mined x17, it's usually most profitable.
Then PHI, it's sometimes also profitable.
But last 2 hours MM mined "xevan" algoritm.
x17 and PHI are disapeard from the available list (on main MM screen).

Only after restart of MM - x17 and PHI were available again.

So for some reason these algoritms were removed
and problem - they not came back automatically!  (after each 1800 sec rescan)
Only need to restart MM.
I think same problem was and with version 6.0. (no problems in 5.X)

One combination (pool/miner/algo/power limit) is disabled after 3 fails, I have add to source code that this "cancellation" must be reseted each 6 hours to prevent this situation
Activity: 30
I tried 6.1 yesterday, one pool Ahashpool.
Benchmakr finished successfully.
Today in morming I see that few hours MM mined x17, it's usually most profitable.
Then PHI, it's sometimes also profitable.
But last 2 hours MM mined "xevan" algoritm.
x17 and PHI are disapeard from the available list (on main MM screen).

Only after restart of MM - x17 and PHI were available again.

So for some reason these algoritms were removed
and problem - they not came back automatically!  (after each 1800 sec rescan)
Only need to restart MM.
I think same problem was and with version 6.0. (no problems in 5.X)
Activity: 22
Thank you very much tutulfo, with this new version I have the "power avg" and those by card in the menu "Current".
The column "Power" shows me the total power of my cards but for example, for a neoscrypt interval, the value is at 408 W => 6 X 68 W with a power output power of about 800 W but if I do the sgminerPhi, the value "Power" is the same while the real power of the rig is about 710 W. The power for each card is also the same. I know there is a power difference between the total power of the cards and the power output power of the rig
is there any way to change the "core.ps1" on line 1019 to get a more accurate value from each card?

thank you in advance

PS: meanwhile I replaced on line 1019 "$ _. PowerLive = ($ Cards | Where-Object gpugroup -eq ($ ActiveMiners [$ _. IdF] .GpuGroup.GroupName) | Measure-Object -property power_draw - sum) .sum " by " $ _. PowerLive = 818 "which is my average power read on the wattmeter

For AMD power is estimated, AMD overdrive api hasn´t method for getting power drawn like Nvidia SMI. Estimation formula is:

A fixed value for each model of card (135W for a RX480) * Power Limit * GPU usage

If you can read your power for each algo, post it and I will add an Algo correction Factor to formula.

Here are the values obtained on my RIG :

ALGO                  MH/s        POWER WATTMETER   POWER LIMIT
bitcore            53            720                               50% for all
blake2s            4600         690
CRYPTONIGHT    0.0034      720
equihash            0.00168   840
etherum            103           835
GROESTL            115.5   695
hsr                    36           715
keccak            1420           705
lyra2v2            66           710
lyra2z            2.6           750
MYRIAD-GROESTL 186           700
NEOSCRYPTa2    4.36           800
PASCAL            3300           690
PHI                    72.9           710
SKEIN            1300           690
TRIBUS            173           700
x11ghost            4.17           725
XEVAN            8           720

EDIT :
with a lot of research, I found a way to recover the power values ​​of each card in real time.
The method I found is to associate 2 free software:
HWInfo - https://www.hwinfo.com/download.php
and RemoteSensorMonitor - https://www.hwinfo.com/forum/Thread-Introducing-Remote-Sensor-Monitor-A-RESTful-Web-Server

then I run HWiNFO64.exe having set its parameters so that it automatically gets minimized and without the welcome window.

then on the command line "Remote Sensor Monitor.exe" --gpuz = 0 --aida64 = 0 --ohm = 0 --hwinfo = 1 "

in the browser, I type the local IP address followed by the default port 55555 and so the sensor values ​​of all the hardware appear.
but the interesting values ​​in my opinion is "SensorName": "GPU Chip Power", and "SensorValue": XXX Watts
would it be possible to incorporate the sum of the power results of all GPUS from RemoteSensorMonitor to MegaMiner with the variable PowerLive at line 1019 in core.ps1
I know it's DIY, but I think it will improve stats accuracy at least while waiting for a more improved version of OverdriveN.exe for GPU power values.
Thank you very much tutulfo, with this new version I have the "power avg" and those by card in the menu "Current".
The column "Power" shows me the total power of my cards but for example, for a neoscrypt interval, the value is at 408 W => 6 X 68 W with a power output power of about 800 W but if I do the sgminerPhi, the value "Power" is the same while the real power of the rig is about 710 W. The power for each card is also the same. I know there is a power difference between the total power of the cards and the power output power of the rig
is there any way to change the "core.ps1" on line 1019 to get a more accurate value from each card?

thank you in advance

PS: meanwhile I replaced on line 1019 "$ _. PowerLive = ($ Cards | Where-Object gpugroup -eq ($ ActiveMiners [$ _. IdF] .GpuGroup.GroupName) | Measure-Object -property power_draw - sum) .sum " by " $ _. PowerLive = 818 "which is my average power read on the wattmeter

For AMD power is estimated, AMD overdrive api hasn´t method for getting power drawn like Nvidia SMI. Estimation formula is:

A fixed value for each model of card (135W for a RX480) * Power Limit * GPU usage

If you can read your power for each algo, post it and I will add an Algo correction Factor to formula.

thank you in advance

Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Awesome! Will test it ASAP.

Nemosminer Alexis ccminer gives slightly higher hashrate on x17 but it is unstable on some cards with the default intensity. Perhaps you should check it:
https://github.com/nemosminer/ccminerAlexis78/releases/download/3%2F3%2F2018/ccminer-Alexis78.zip
6.1 Release

---FEATURES CHANGES:
*Rest Api available
*New utility for Farm rigs monitoring/alert (see config.txt)
*Added menu option to quit (close all windows)
*Activity based watchdog disabled if no gpu detected (https://github.com/tutulino/Megaminer/issues/351)
*Added more killing process retry triying to prevent not closing miners
*Changes .batch examples to allow right click "run as admin"
*Added option to force dynamic miner port allocation to ensure multiple copies of MM can run without flaws
*AMD Enviroment variables included in main program (not necessary setx operations on batch starting files)
*Now when you use a coin level pool without autoexchange (yiimp, bsod, etc) you will see all coins in profits screen, not only indicated config wallet coins.

---POOLS CHANGES:
* Added Bsod.pw pool
* Enhaced Whattomine pool (less api call, more acurate data)
* Added  europe location for Zergpool
* Zergpool lost coin level mining, now algo level mining due to some coins disabled autoexchange

---MINERS CHANGES:
* Added yescript support
* Added PhoenixMiner for AMD and NVIDIA

---BUG FIXES:

*Fixed: blazepool not showing workername
*Fixed: some miners not downloading
*Fixed: efficiency in €/W not shown for dual minning
*Fixed: pool reported speed and pool workers not shown in active miners section

--RELEASE NOTES
This release changes config.txt variable @@LOCATION (EUROPE--> EU)
This release add config.txt variables @@FORCEDYNAMICPORTS
This release add a new section in config.txt for Farm Monitor
Hello minors

I mine with 6 rx480 and I have a power value concern. During the mining I did not have the "PowerAvg" indicated.
Is there a way to integrate this value with a specific setting in the "config.txt" or should we change the "core.ps1" in order to get this value from the rx480 cards

Thank you in advance for your answers
ps: a big thank you for this system

Please execute Gpulist.bat and post exit.

here are the informations you asked me

Type : NVIDIA

GpuId GpuGroup Name
----- -------- ----
    0          NVIDIA-SMI couldn't find nvml.dll library in your system. Please make sure that the NVIDIA Display
               Driver is properly installed and present in your system.
    1          Please also try adding directory that contains nvml.dll to your system PATH.

Type : AMD

GpuId GpuGroup Name                         Gpu Temp FanSpeed Power* PowLmt  ClkGpu  ClkMem
----- -------- ----                         --- ---- -------- ------ ------  ------  ------
    0      AMD Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics 100%   66      53%      W    50% 1113Mhz 2000Mhz
    1      AMD Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics 100%   63      46%      W    50% 1140Mhz 2000Mhz
    2      AMD Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics 100%   64      46%      W    50% 1091Mhz 2000Mhz
    3      AMD Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics   0%   63      53%      W    50% 1131Mhz 2000Mhz
    4      AMD Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics 100%   62      47%      W    50% 1025Mhz 2000Mhz
    5      AMD Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics   0%   57      42%      W    50% 1077Mhz 2000Mhz

Appuyez sur une touche pour continuer...

the column "Power *" is empty and I do not know how to integrate this value in MM. If you know how to do it, I'm interested.
thank you

Test last github master code, It must be shown.

after direct start of the "master code", I have a launch problem after the choice "0 MINE AUTOMATIC" (I tried the other choices and it does the same thing)
here are the errors when starting "start.bat"
being a beginner I do not understand the error and how to fix it

Code:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------  SELECT OPTION  ------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Option Mode              Explanation
------ ----              -----------
     0 MINE AUTOMATIC    Not necesary choose coin to mine, program choose more profitable coin based on pool´s curre...
     1 MINE AUTOMATIC24h Same as Automatic mode but based on pools/WTM reported last 24h profit
     2 MINE MANUAL       You select coin to mine
     3 FARM MONITORING   I only want to see my rigs state

SELECT ONE OPTION:: 0
SELECTED OPTION::MINE AUTOMATIC
Add-Member : Impossible de lier l'argument au paramètre « InputObject », car il a la valeur Null.
Au caractère D:\temp\Megaminer-master\Megaminer.ps1:73 : 30
+                     $Pools | Add-Member Option "0"
+                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidData : (:) [Add-Member], ParameterBindingValidationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ParameterArgumentValidationErrorNullNotAllowed,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.AddMemberCom
   mand

La propriété « Option » est introuvable dans cet objet. Vérifiez qu’elle existe et qu’elle peut être définie.
Au caractère D:\temp\Megaminer-master\Megaminer.ps1:76 : 29
+                             $_.Option=$counter
+                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation : (:) [], RuntimeException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : PropertyNotFound

----------------------------------------------  SELECT POOL/S  TO MINE  -------------------------------------------------

option name      rewardtype Disclaimer
------ ----      ---------- ----------
    99 ALL POOLS

SELECT OPTION/S (separated by comma)::

True, fixed in github master code
Hello minors

I mine with 6 rx480 and I have a power value concern. During the mining I did not have the "PowerAvg" indicated.
Is there a way to integrate this value with a specific setting in the "config.txt" or should we change the "core.ps1" in order to get this value from the rx480 cards

GpuId GpuGroup Name
----- -------- ----
    0          NVIDIA-SMI couldn't find nvml.dll library in your system. Please make sure that the NVIDIA Display
    1          Please also try adding directory that contains nvml.dll to your system PATH.

GpuId GpuGroup Name                         Gpu Temp FanSpeed Power* PowLmt  ClkGpu  ClkMem
----- -------- ----                         --- ---- -------- ------ ------  ------  ------
    0      AMD Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics 100%   66      53%      W    50% 1113Mhz 2000Mhz
    1      AMD Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics 100%   63      46%      W    50% 1140Mhz 2000Mhz
    2      AMD Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics 100%   64      46%      W    50% 1091Mhz 2000Mhz
    3      AMD Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics   0%   63      53%      W    50% 1131Mhz 2000Mhz
    4      AMD Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics 100%   62      47%      W    50% 1025Mhz 2000Mhz
    5      AMD Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics   0%   57      42%      W    50% 1077Mhz 2000Mhz

the column "Power *" is empty and I do not know how to integrate this value in MM. If you know how to do it, I'm interested.
thank you

after direct start of the "master code", I have a launch problem after the choice "0 MINE AUTOMATIC" (I tried the other choices and it does the same thing)
here are the errors when starting "start.bat"
being a beginner I do not understand the error and how to fix it

Code:
--------------------------------------------------  SELECT OPTION  ------------------------------------------------------

Option Mode              Explanation
------ ----              -----------
     0 MINE AUTOMATIC    Not necesary choose coin to mine, program choose more profitable coin based on pool´s curre...
     1 MINE AUTOMATIC24h Same as Automatic mode but based on pools/WTM reported last 24h profit
     2 MINE MANUAL       You select coin to mine
     3 FARM MONITORING   I only want to see my rigs state

SELECT ONE OPTION:: 0
SELECTED OPTION::MINE AUTOMATIC
Add-Member : Impossible de lier l'argument au paramètre « InputObject », car il a la valeur Null.
Au caractère D:\temp\Megaminer-master\Megaminer.ps1:73 : 30
+                     $Pools | Add-Member Option "0"
+                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidData : (:) [Add-Member], ParameterBindingValidationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ParameterArgumentValidationErrorNullNotAllowed,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.AddMemberCom
   mand

La propriété « Option » est introuvable dans cet objet. Vérifiez qu’elle existe et qu’elle peut être définie.
Au caractère D:\temp\Megaminer-master\Megaminer.ps1:76 : 29
+                             $_.Option=$counter
+                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation : (:) [], RuntimeException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : PropertyNotFound

----------------------------------------------  SELECT POOL/S  TO MINE  -------------------------------------------------

option name      rewardtype Disclaimer
------ ----      ---------- ----------
    99 ALL POOLS

SELECT OPTION/S (separated by comma)::
Hello minors

GpuId GpuGroup Name
----- -------- ----

thank you

Hello minors

GpuId GpuGroup Name
----- -------- ----

thank you
Hello minors

Pages:
Jump to: