Pages:
Author

Topic: Membergroups; or: Why do some users get colored coins under their names? - page 11. (Read 22992 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
so basicly I can buy my reputation?
Activity: 14
I wouldn't mind a bitcoin donation to keep the forum alive but 50btc.... that's quite steep for most people.

They should have the whole 5 coins turn purple, and give you special customization options. Same with the 10btc donation.
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127
Nice ranks, easy and straight forward.

Are there many outed scammers who dare to still post?
A couple yes, attention whores or people who like to play the martyr. Terry Tibbs was all right though. Paid his dents eventually.
Activity: 18
that was a good one thanks
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Nice ranks, easy and straight forward.

Are there many outed scammers who dare to still post?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Annuit cœptis humanae libertas
This is good info for us n00b5. When I'm rich you can count me in for a VIP donation. Smiley
Activity: 35

I Think One Should Apply For This When He/She Already Got 500+ Posts.
I Don't Think Anyone Will Believe Donator, VIP Etc Until He/She Have Some Experience.
donator
Activity: 848
Merit: 1078
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
Good system. Thanks for explaining this.
Activity: 37
i'm reading here more than 6 months but i never think to register and ask question

normally i searched my question in google about BTC , 99% i get result from bitcointalk forum

and most of the time i got exact answers

like "best os for mining " = BAMT

yesterday i planned to post but i can find any link to start thread , but i read about newbies section i saw few user levels here

OMG

its helped a lot

Activity: 14
From this info, you should see that the post-based rankings are fairly easy to get and should not be relied on when considering someone's trustworthiness.

Well I guess the important thing is to see what they've been writing...that usually a good way to determine trustworthiness  Grin

500 posts is certainly nothing to sniff at, but it could just be a bunch of mindless rambling not unlike what I'm doing now!!
Activity: 6
Better to go on IRC and check someone's bitcoin-otc rating.
Activity: 33
Thanks, this was useful. I think a good idea would be to include tooltips on the icons and additional tags with short descriptions. Then all the ranking would be much more clear to new users (and even to readers who, without this post, can only guess what the ranks mean).
administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032
This has extended to another moderator:
Blitz: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/n12-4475

That was always the case for Blitz. He preferred the "donator" title over "staff".
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1003
VIS ET LIBERTAS
How can I see the Satoshi's posts?

Satoshi has changed his forum nick to "Adamas"  Cool
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
How can I see the Satoshi's posts?
legendary
Some moderators no longer display the Staff tag, displaying "Hero Member" instead.

Paraipan: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/paraipan-29395
Psy: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/raoul-duke-9477
legendary
How does one determine whether a person gets the scammer tag?
They will only get a Scammer tag when when it`s obvious that they scammed.

I think if you are a donator, you can get a Scammer tag by requesting it from theymos.

Lol. Theymos should sell the scammer tag. There should be a "tag store" on the forums.
That isn't fair. Many users got it for free, why do I have to buy it?
Pages:
Jump to: