Pages:
Author

Topic: Membergroups; or: Why do some users get colored coins under their names? - page 12. (Read 22992 times)

donator
Activity: 826
Merit: 1041
How does one determine whether a person gets the scammer tag?
They will only get a Scammer tag when when it`s obvious that they scammed.

I think if you are a donator, you can get a Scammer tag by requesting it from theymos.
donator
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010
Parental Advisory Explicit Content
Thanks!
I expected a simple answer from an "insider". Why should members be interested in joining these hidden boards if there is no description available?! Or if there is one, i would be glad to have a link.

When you donate, you donate just to donate. (for better forum software)

The subforum "Donators" is just a gift  Wink

How does one determine whether a person gets the scammer tag?

They will only get a Scammer tag when when it`s obvious that they scammed.

Greetz
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1003
VIS ET LIBERTAS
Thanks!
I expected a simple answer from an "insider". Why should members be interested in joining these hidden boards if there is no description available?! Or if there is one, i would be glad to have a link.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077
There's a subforum that is only visible to donators.
And what is it for?

Whatever they want to use it for, it's theirs.
Thats not an answer.
The board, provided you have the necessary privileges to view it. I believe forum staff also do. Since I can't view it myself, I can't tell you what's in it.
legendary
VIS ET LIBERTAS
And what is it for?

Thats not an answer.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127
And what is it for?

legendary
VIS ET LIBERTAS
And what is it for?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127
legendary
VIS ET LIBERTAS
Will the requirements for the donator or VIP status ever change?  As it stands right now $50 for donator and $500 for VIP is neccary. Perhaps subcategories of donators could be created to encourage donations? Many people will be hesitant to give 5 BTC but I'm
Sure more people would be willing to give 1 BTC to be called a mini donator Tongue just a thought...

The prices won't be reduced. They may be increased if the BTC price gets really low. Additional lower-price statuses may be created later. I don't want to manually deal with too many payments, though.

Donator (sub)forums? Whats this?
administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032
What if, hypothetically, a BTC becomes worth 5000 US$?

I'll create new statuses. I might rename the current ones.

Also, I'll buy an island. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077
Will the requirements for the donator or VIP status ever change?  As it stands right now $50 for donator and $500 for VIP is neccary. Perhaps subcategories of donators could be created to encourage donations? Many people will be hesitant to give 5 BTC but I'm
Sure more people would be willing to give 1 BTC to be called a mini donator Tongue just a thought...

The prices won't be reduced. They may be increased if the BTC price gets really low. Additional lower-price statuses may be created later. I don't want to manually deal with too many payments, though.
What if, hypothetically, a BTC becomes worth 5000 US$?
administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Free World
Code:
Founder: Reserved for Satoshi, gets 5 platinum coins under his name.

How do I claim that I am a grand son of Satoshi?

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Thanks for the post.  I think sometimes people who are new to forums in general forget that lots of posts/high ranking =/= more trust.  Also glad to see someone laying out what the ranks are, just because most forums you don't find out until you work your way through them.
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
For 10 BTC anyone can get 4 and a half gold coin under their name:) It would save a little time but worth it? Maybe the special content does. It might be nice to be an insider. One day I will try it.

I'll do it for 9, pay me the btc, give me your password, and I will make 500 posts for you
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
For 10 BTC anyone can get 4 and a half gold coin under their name:) It would save a little time but worth it? Maybe the special content does. It might be nice to be an insider. One day I will try it.
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
Also, all staff have the ability to whitelist newbies. I think they also get access to the donator forum.
Updated to include this info.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
Also, all staff have the ability to whitelist newbies. I think they also get access to the donator forum.
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
OP has been edited to clarify Newbie status, and to indicate that staff members have a board to discuss moderation in. Additional clarifications and tweaks have also been added.
Pages:
Jump to: