Pages:
Author

Topic: MERCATOX - Cryptocurrency and E-currency Exchange. E-wallet. P2P Exchange - page 15. (Read 49127 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Transactions hang in pending. The admins do not respond. muddy exchange.

Yes its crazy. Mine is pending since Dec 26 2017 and my support ticket open since Dec 27.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Transactions hang in pending. The admins do not respond. muddy exchange.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Hi everyone....

I'm sorry for pumping this topic but I believe it's an important matter. Does anyone have direct contact information with any of the founders of www.mercatox.com?

Kind regards;
Chris C. Russo
Activity: 27
Really?! Did you get your confirmation e-mail after the withdrawal?

EDIT: OMFG. I just randomly tried something: disabling 2FA. Once I did that, I got a message saying I would get an e-mail (message I've never seen before with 2FA activated) - then I've confirmed the withdrawal on my e-mail and 3 seconds later it was on my Exodus wallet! AWESOME!
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
Bitcoin Cash is my coin of choice for withdrawals because of its low fee. I then exchange it back to any other coin (BTC, LTC, ETH...)
You can also use LTC which is cheap enough as well (although not as cheap)

However, I wish you good luck. I've placed a 2.9 BCC withdrawal yesterday and I still haven't received the confirmation e-mail. I'm actually wondering who is getting paid through this exchange.......

I have to thank you, it worked fine for me, my bch withdrawal came through in half an hour.
I feel better now, knowing I'm out of this exchange. I even made a 2% benefit when I sold the bch on hitbtc.  Grin

Hope your withdrawal has been received now.
Activity: 1
Please be very careful with this exchange. I sent 0.43 ether 4 days back from Bitstamp to Mercatox and after 8000 confirmations on the network, my deposit still doesn't show under my wallet. I tried everything to reach out to them but have not heard back. PLEASE do not trust them with your money!
Good night dear!

First of all, congratulations to Mercatox !! I really like you!

Secondly, unfortunately my phone was stolen, so I no longer have the 2FA code, since I had not backed it up yet and Google Authenticator does not automatically do this.

I kindly ask you to disable the 2FA code to enter the account. With this I will be able to enter and re-enable the 2FA (and backup). Without the code I can not even send a message to your support.

My login is: [email protected]

Thank you in advance and many purchases and sales for us in 2018!

They barely answer ticket support, you won't get any answer here, sorry for you.
Activity: 1
Good night dear!

First of all, congratulations to Mercatox !! I really like you!

Secondly, unfortunately my phone was stolen, so I no longer have the 2FA code, since I had not backed it up yet and Google Authenticator does not automatically do this.

I kindly ask you to disable the 2FA code to enter the account. With this I will be able to enter and re-enable the 2FA (and backup). Without the code I can not even send a message to your support.

My login is: [email protected]

Thank you in advance and many purchases and sales for us in 2018!
Anyone getting success on withdraws since reopen ?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Anyone here know any of the support staff at Mercatox?
Bitcoin Cash is my coin of choice for withdrawals because of its low fee. I then exchange it back to any other coin (BTC, LTC, ETH...)
You can also use LTC which is cheap enough as well (although not as cheap)

However, I wish you good luck. I've placed a 2.9 BCC withdrawal yesterday and I still haven't received the confirmation e-mail. I'm actually wondering who is getting paid through this exchange.......
Which coin should I use to withdraw my funds ? ETH is under maintenance, bitcoin is slow and expensive.
Any advice ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Twitter
MERCATOX
‏@MercatoxCom
1 hour ago
Dear users. Technical works are being processing. We planning to restore normal work soon. Don`t worry and be patient. Thanks for understanding

I'm patient enough, but this is unacceptable. I'm losing money because of MERCATOX and their unprofessional manner to run their exchange!

When they get online, I plan to withdraw all my funds and forget it for good!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
what incompetence, old orders are still active with coin/token who made +/- 30%
i bought some cheap coins but it sucks for those who can cancel their orders asap
Activity: 742
Merit: 261
Twitter
MERCATOX
‏@MercatoxCom
1 hour ago
Dear users. Technical works are being processing. We planning to restore normal work soon. Don`t worry and be patient. Thanks for understanding

Only the 3rd time in two days they're saying it
mercatox working now, don't worry
Twitter
MERCATOX
‏@MercatoxCom
1 hour ago

Only the 3rd time in two days they're saying it
Activity: 742
Merit: 261
Twitter
MERCATOX
‏@MercatoxCom
1 hour ago
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Wanted to buy RaiBlocks on Mercatox but it's down for some reason. I hope it's not permanently Sad
If you're at Mercatox mostly because of XRB, please vote for this coin to be listed at binance: https://www.binance.com/vote.html 1 day only left!
I don't think it's scam right now, but this is so unprofessionnal.
Pages:
Jump to: