Pages:
Author

Topic: Message to Satoshi, please dump your 1million bitcoins - page 4. (Read 1273 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Could you show me where satoshi holds these 1 million bitcoins?  Cheesy I'm so curious to see it and I'm so glad you can finally prove it unlike many others in the past. Thanks so much. I really appreciate all the years of work that must have gone into this.

Cheesy

But really, what do you suppose would happen if he or she dumped this? Assuming he or she still has it or has not done multiple actions to it
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
Could you show me where satoshi holds these 1 million bitcoins?  Cheesy I'm so curious to see it and I'm so glad you can finally prove it unlike many others in the past. Thanks so much. I really appreciate all the years of work that must have gone into this.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
We can loose anything if Mr. Satoshi would do that. You should say prayers that he never do that.. He has 700 million dollars in his pocket, so why he would even do something like this Smiley

Raed here: http://uk.businessinsider.com/satoshi-nakamoto-owns-one-million-bitcoin-700-price-2016-6
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
lol dumped 100k is enough to make blood bath on market , how if she sell all of his bitcoin , and 1 million bitcoin cash , and 1 million bitcoin gold , and 1 million bitcore , and 10 million bitcoin diamond , and 1 million whatever upcoming bitcoin fork lmao
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Bitcoinus Community Manager
Hmmm, what exactly do you propose instead?
Activity: 70
Nope. Honestly, That would be a huge disaster for everyone.

That's the point. The coin is not decentralized nor revolutionary(only the blockchain is), and has none of the bearings of an actual currency(no sane average person is going to use bitcoin to buy groceries when it's price can drop down $1,000 within 24 hours, etc). After all these years, it's still just a pump and dump pennystock
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Fantastic. The revolution you created will destroy all the efforts that every developer and Bitcoin Holders has built. No need to dump coins, which can hurt a lot of people.
Activity: 70
Satoshi, bitcoin is extremely volatile and run by organizations now, not the people. There's constant forks such as Bitcoin Cash and other garbage that shows just how jokey the coin is. The only thing worthwhile is the blockchain itself and I honestly believe this was not meant to function as a method of payment, but as a method of storage(Bitcoin's constant dramatic price changes, good and bad, show this)

My resolution? Dump all your bitcoins on the biggest exchanges and destroy the currency, then start over.
Pages:
Jump to: