Pages:
Author

Topic: METAL MUSIC COIN V3 - A COIN FOR THE UNDERGROUND METAL MUSIC SCENE - page 13. (Read 75249 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
well darn their wallet is resyncing lol I guess so after the buys and sells  Grin  more to come   Cool
buying more at 6 sats sending more btc thanks whoever put the buy wall at 5 sats
 ll buy at 6

I cleared the sell wall at 4 sats at cryptopia now I have a buy wall at 4 sats sell them to me make some BTC and help us out.

Price (BTC)      Amount (MTLMC)   Total (BTC)   Sum (BTC)   
0.00000004     177283.43313373   0.00709134   0.00709134
We was going with cryptocoderz but hes busing fixing Espers at the moment.He's having some problems with the chain I think we're just gonna have to be patient I guess but hey If dev wants to we can let that other guy get started on the mac and linux wallets We can do 1000000 mtmsc or the bitcoin I have that.Its up to you Mr Dev over in New Zealand Smiley I am also working on a community Takeover of a Coin I believe you all are very familiar with.I dont want to make an announcement until everything is in place to do it and I need to speak to someone first.I cought me a Mousie hahaha

Activity: 471
Merit: 252
There is already a block explorer running here..... https://prohashing.com/explorer/MetalMusiccoin/ .... I'm just a dabbler but is there need for another?? Educate me.
 Cool

Oh wow thanks I didn't know that.Thats cool.I should have read this before I PMed Findblocks.Way cool at least for me it is Thanks Mr Bill   Cool
I found PROHASHING while searching for a place to mine when we had none, but it's one of those  "throw in your hashing and we'll pay you in whatever coin you want" kinda sites. Good for the explorer but I'd rather support those that support the coin so I'm sticking with FINDBLOCKS. Not that I have a huge amount of hash to throw around but I'm still supporting here, awaiting some big break for MTLMC that seems inevitable. 
 Cool

THAT'S AWESOME MAN.  Good to see thats there still some people supporting the coin. yup i'm still waiting for the guy to reply again, for the wallet upgrade.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
There is already a block explorer running here..... https://prohashing.com/explorer/MetalMusiccoin/ .... I'm just a dabbler but is there need for another?? Educate me.
 Cool

Oh wow thanks I didn't know that.Thats cool.I should have read this before I PMed Findblocks.Way cool at least for me it is Thanks Mr Bill   Cool
I found PROHASHING while searching for a place to mine when we had none, but it's one of those  "throw in your hashing and we'll pay you in whatever coin you want" kinda sites. Good for the explorer but I'd rather support those that support the coin so I'm sticking with FINDBLOCKS. Not that I have a huge amount of hash to throw around but I'm still supporting here, awaiting some big break for MTLMC that seems inevitable. 
 Cool
 Cool

Activity: 44
 Cool
Activity: 515
Merit: 250
Just throwing my home farm on there for a hour or two not much hash about 60/70 MHS to help it go along Smiley

http://prntscr.com/ef7f3n

Block already Smiley

Well folks Im going to bed probably be up in a little while but as of now I can barely keep my eyes open I would still be asleep if my renter hadn't woke me up complaining about the latency on his free internet that I supply him.Some people are never happy I guess.
Calm down guys, lets help each other to support this coin.

I agree but hes being a dick man and im not going to let anyone walk on me hes wrong and you all know it.After all this now that? WTF man if he was right here I would punch him.He owes me an apology period.

NUFF SAID
The price for an explorer is $7/mo (if it has less than 1 million blocks, if it is more than 1 million than it is $10/mo) with a minimum of 6 months prepaid up front, and a one time $40 installation fee.

If 12 months are paid up front, the rate can be as low as $6/mo.

So if you were to pay for 6 months of service it would be $40 install fee and $42 of prepaid hosting, so $82 due. For 12 months total would come to $40 install and $72 prepaid hosting, so $112.

If the price is the subject of ur disturbing u should find another hosting service or rather host the explorer in ur bathroom than on a third-party server. For now, I would suggest u to drop ur attitude and ease up on ur tone. U seem to be making too much pointless proposals while being nobody which proves that u know how to easily debase urself without having done anything wrong. Its not that I dislike u but ur face doesnt make me happy either. I know u got mental discrepancies which obliges people to treat u with contempt. When I go online I dont want dumbs and ill-minded fuckos to stick around.

Umm you talking to me?If so then your fucking with the wrong motherfucker.you have no idea wtf your talking about man you're POSER as we call them.Move along.I am no poser what you see is what you get.Im not promising anybody ANYTHING but I am willing to pay money out of my own pocket to see this coin succeed so fuck off.I have already been working my ass off to promote this currency and will continue to do so UNLESS IM DISRESPECTED then I will turn my back and just forget about everything and pretend it never existed dump every coin I have its not what I want but I dont think thats what the developer or the community wants.Im old school and I like to help people not run them down.I do not find Presstabs Price out of line for the awesome features and that being said Presstab is one of my favorite persons in the crypto spaces.I really thought it would be more than that.However Findblocks is also a standup dude as well offering a basic service at a also decent rate and I trust him as well.

All of this is up the the developer if he says go I will go he needs to decide but I do not want to and will not put any pressure on him or others. I will pay for a block explorer tonight ill go with either one.Presstabs many features but a bit higher findblocks also trusted but basic block explorer and leaves money for the wallet upgrades or more alts lol  Grin or invest in a few more hundred thousand MTLMC.If you were not talking to me I apologize for my rant but you are wrong and misled my belligerent friend.Anyways how does your foot taste after you got it out of my ass?

Oh and by the way I just copied and pasted his email to me. Me asking about the prices that's all.
Activity: 471
Merit: 252
Calm down guys, lets help each other to support this coin.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
The price for an explorer is $7/mo (if it has less than 1 million blocks, if it is more than 1 million than it is $10/mo) with a minimum of 6 months prepaid up front, and a one time $40 installation fee.

So if you were to pay for 6 months of service it would be $40 install fee and $42 of prepaid hosting, so $82 due. For 12 months total would come to $40 install and $72 prepaid hosting, so $112.

If the price is the subject of ur disturbing u should find another hosting service or rather host the explorer in ur bathroom than on a third-party server. For now, I would suggest u to drop ur attitude and ease up on ur tone. U seem to be making too much pointless proposals while being nobody which proves that u know how to easily debase urself without having done anything wrong. Its not that I dislike u but ur face doesnt make me happy either. I know u got mental discrepancies which obliges people to treat u with contempt. When I go online I dont want dumbs and ill-minded fuckos to stick around.
Activity: 515
Merit: 250

i can do you the block explorer half the price of that buddy

heres some i did

Melenia block exploer
http://blockexp.com:8071/

Quantums block exploer

http://blockexp.com:8020/

i can sort a block explorer out for half of that price Smiley

and i do also host a pool for you guys too Smiley

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
I Love Heavy Metal  Grin
I can attempt a Mac and Linux build of the new wallet version, if the guy you have working on it doesn't do one.
The one fellow only does windows as far as I know and I dont know if thats started yet however I defer to the boss here

sounds good what sorta compensation we talking about?I know both of those can be expensive.I dont know if cryptocoderz has started one or what but anyways I defere to the dev here as hes the boss and has the last say.Im just a supporter of this coin just like the rest of our little community here.I been shopping around for someone to do both of those as they are really needed for this coin.

Since the other guy will be doing most of the coding, I just need the source from him. If we can get that, then a Linux and Mac build won't be all that hard. If not, then I'm not sure what the best route will be, as I don't know enough to build a wallet and Mac and Linux that will be compatible with the Windows one he makes.

So if he does give us the source code, maybe .04 BTC/1000000 MTLMC3 (whichever)? If not, we'll have to search for other options.

can the github source will do.

Yep, that should work just fine. When it is updated to the new wallet, I'll do the new builds.

Not bad I think we can handle that price.

Awesome! So now we're just waiting on the other guy to update the wallet to the more stable and fancier version.

Yea we need to know from Cryptocoderz what it is going to cost to implement some things and for our developer here to decide what to add my suggestions are as follows however nothing really has to be added except the ability to lock and unlock the wallet easily for staking and fix some of the memory leaks.My system tools I use Iolo and some others detect bad memory leaks in the wallet that's the only one now.It will lock up all the time I had the Crypto club coin wallet on my system and I like that coin but it was even worse almost unusable the more coins added the worse it gets same with this one.I had to sell off all my CCB because there was no other way to keep them.The dev of that coin is active but very rarely and he says he will do things but never does.He seems more interested in coin swaps swapping dead coins for CCB which is good I guess I dont know.Anyways this being a Heavy Metal community coin it really should have it all polished up.

Fix wallet leaks and locking unlocking encrypting issue

Encrypted chat/messaging
Link to Metal music coin.pw
link to heavy metal archives
webshop/auction
exchanges where MTLMC is traded
Ability to buy MTLMC directly with fiat or bitcoin or any other alt with a fiat tether like reddcoin etherium tether etc )
block explorer/chain info (Im going to look into a block explorer for this coin here in the next few days and see what it will cost im looking into presstab.pw I emailed him for the various pricing options you need not worry Im paying for that if I can afford it lol)

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/

A few future ideas for this coin

Sidechain
Implement algorithm  HMQ1725
New chain new coin MTLMC V4 OR V5

Waddya think dev all I need is a OK  Cool

If we can get all this done we will  be seeing all you headbangers on the tour bus.I know Rome wasn't built in a day and that it takes time hard work and money to make money.
Activity: 6
I can attempt a Mac and Linux build of the new wallet version, if the guy you have working on it doesn't do one.
The one fellow only does windows as far as I know and I dont know if thats started yet however I defer to the boss here

sounds good what sorta compensation we talking about?I know both of those can be expensive.I dont know if cryptocoderz has started one or what but anyways I defere to the dev here as hes the boss and has the last say.Im just a supporter of this coin just like the rest of our little community here.I been shopping around for someone to do both of those as they are really needed for this coin.

Since the other guy will be doing most of the coding, I just need the source from him. If we can get that, then a Linux and Mac build won't be all that hard. If not, then I'm not sure what the best route will be, as I don't know enough to build a wallet and Mac and Linux that will be compatible with the Windows one he makes.

So if he does give us the source code, maybe .04 BTC/1000000 MTLMC3 (whichever)? If not, we'll have to search for other options.

can the github source will do.

Yep, that should work just fine. When it is updated to the new wallet, I'll do the new builds.

Awesome! So now we're just waiting on the other guy to update the wallet to the more stable and fancier version.

Pages:
Jump to: