Pages:
Author

Topic: METAL MUSIC COIN V3 - A COIN FOR THE UNDERGROUND METAL MUSIC SCENE - page 16. (Read 75253 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Nothing yet, I'm trying a port change now.     Cool
Been 24 hours(ish) and awaiting wallet update to see if we're hitting any blocks.  I see my miners on the list so hoping all is good with the domain change. Will update when wallet finishes updating       Cool
same, I don't like this subject too
To quote Mötley Crüe.... " Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)"If you don't like it, just go away! There are 4.346 other topics here for your consideration and approval ..... GO FIND ONE!!! LOL..... JEEZE, GET A LIFE DUDE.  Roll Eyes 

Troll on, troll on, but do it somewhere else! Cool
Activity: 515
Merit: 250
Switching over to the FINDBLOCKS addy now. Yes, I've been cranking them out at the "old" addy and will continue there as long as they keep the port open. My little gridseeds serve me well there. LONG LIVE MTLMC!!! Grin
 Oh and btw, LMAO@ "powered by hampsters!"
Not sure when but my dam cat closed and shut down the laptop controlling my miners! I gave him a stern talking to and he promises to stay off it for just a few more treats at night..... Feline extortion but it's worth it.

hahaha i love it

only time you will lose conection is when i reboot the server but then your miners will connect straight back to it anyways

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
same, I don't like this subject too
Switching over to the FINDBLOCKS addy now. Yes, I've been cranking them out at the "old" addy and will continue there as long as they keep the port open. My little gridseeds serve me well there. LONG LIVE MTLMC!!! Grin
 Oh and btw, LMAO@ "powered by hampsters!"
Not sure when but my dam cat closed and shut down the laptop controlling my miners! I gave him a stern talking to and he promises to stay off it for just a few more treats at night..... Feline extortion but it's worth it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
We are rockin and rollin now it seems.Blocks found weeeeeeee
I tried mining at findbl8cks for 2 hours and nothing shares were found but no blocks you would think after 2 hours at 100+ you would get something?Most of the pools for the coin dont seem to work for me kina like Dobbs coin pools but no really good ones.Ieither cat connect or get nothing for my hashes ymmm go figure.Anarchists I cant connect

not sure what you mean ?

Me and mr bill was mining fine and we hit a few blocks

at the moment since ive changed domain names we have hit 23 blocks and currently theres 1 pending too

http://prntscr.com/e3ua9h

nothing has been changed at all only the domain name witch would have had about a hour of downtime due to dns changes but thats about it ?

Pools running nice and as it should Smiley

Happy mining

Ok then I am going to give it another go be there in a few
I tried mining at findbl8cks for 2 hours and nothing shares were found but no blocks you would think after 2 hours at 100+ you would get something?Most of the pools for the coin dont seem to work for me kina like Dobbs coin pools but no really good ones.Ieither cat connect or get nothing for my hashes ymmm go figure.Anarchists I cant connect

not sure what you mean ?

Me and mr bill was mining fine and we hit a few blocks

at the moment since ive changed domain names we have hit 23 blocks and currently theres 1 pending too

http://prntscr.com/e3ua9h

nothing has been changed at all only the domain name witch would have had about a hour of downtime due to dns changes but thats about it ?

Pools running nice and as it should Smiley

Happy mining
The pool was only down for a short whilse whilst the dns changed over domains i also sent you a message mr bill Smiley

The ports are the same just change this when you can

From cryptominers.co.uk to the new findblocks.com "as were changing from cryptomine to Findblocks Smiley

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://findblocks.com:4001-u YOUR WALLET -p x

ports vardriff
 Port: 8000, Diff: 8 Port: 8001, Diff: 256 Port: 8002, Diff: 18192  

we will always have METAL MUSIC COIN V3 Listed at our pool Smiley

Activity: 6
After only 36 hours mining, CRYPTOMINE no longer has MTLMC3 pool set up!  Sad  Will give the Anarcast pool  a try. Will Set up there shortly.

DONE! Cool
AAAAAANNNDDD.... WE'RE OFF AGAIN! Hashing all I have with my whopping 2.4Mh/S (LOL)
UPDATE-- 24 hours (ish) on the ANARCAST pool and not ONE block! Tried the lowest diff port (diff 8,where my little gridseeds usually work best) but the pool did not respond or accept any shares. The past 24 hours was on the next diff up (32) but did not get any blocks at all. Am waiting for the CRYPTOMINE pool to come back online, I was able to snag a few blocks there.

Odd, the pool seems to be working fine. Maybe the VPS was having issues or the wallet was out of sync or something. I'm sorry about that.
Activity: 471
Merit: 252
AWESOME GUYS, you make this coin alive again.
Activity: 392
http://prntscr.com/e1fw8u

Im mining for a few hours with my 4 x gridseeds Smiley

found 2 blocks Smiley
Great! That other pool got me nothing, didn't even show stats when on low diff port. Back to CRYPTOMINE I go.... THANKS!!
 Cool

UPDATE: Pool is working fine, got 3 blocks in less than 3 hours.

brill just had a look now and theres     45 blocks found and the hasrate has jumped up a lot Smiley

I put my hash on it. U can thank me later. If u dont, I will turn ur life into horror movie, and even ur daddy will not help u to get rid of the feeling that Mr. Sulfurtank controls all aspects of ur life.

LOLOL... SUURREE.. IMMA SKEERED NOW..... NOT!
 I'm a New Yorker and work in a firearms factory..... I fear NOONE!!! Tongue
Cyber trollin bitch....

Cool
Been hitting blocks great this week! CRYPTOMINE keeping the dream alive....   TY!!   Cool
Activity: 592
Great! That other pool got me nothing, didn't even show stats when on low diff port. Back to CRYPTOMINE I go.... THANKS!!
 Cool

brill just had a look now and theres     45 blocks found and the hasrate has jumped up a lot Smiley

I put my hash on it. U can thank me later. If u dont, I will turn ur life into horror movie, and even ur daddy will not help u to get rid of the feeling that Mr. Sulfurtank controls all aspects of ur life.
 Cool

Cool

Just set up at Cryptomine. Lets see how it goes..... Cool

Awesome Mr Bill. glad to see you again in our thread and supporting the coin again.

Is the pool still up? What a pity, I received a word from one of the members of metal music crew, and they clearly told me that the pool will be taken offline for maintenance.

yea it was down for a day or two but its back up now i updated the server software and had to re download the whole blockchain again witch is massive

not sure if you have been on my pool page before but its had a facelift lol

http://cryptomine.co.uk:8080/

happy mining
Pages:
Jump to: