Pages:
Author

Topic: METAL MUSIC COIN V3 - A COIN FOR THE UNDERGROUND METAL MUSIC SCENE - page 15. (Read 75253 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Yea I dont know man.Maybe we should put a hook out and just announce a bounty here and see what bites.Lets gather some coin up and see how much we can get together we can make a hold wallet for the first upgrade distribute and pay whatever you wish your the dev after all.I can send 100000 coin for a start put it in a wallet specifically for the wallet developer.Would like to put up a bounty for a new windows qt a IOS and a android I can send 100000 to get the ball rolling.Just a thought waddaya think? split it up into 3 amounts in 3 different wallets its just a thought if you want to do that I can buy some more MTLMSC I suppose depending on how many of us in the community will contribute.Its just a thought as Im new to setting up bounties and shit so if Im suggesting the impossible forgive me lets get some thoughts on this.Do we have a slack channel?

there are some good wallet devs out there such as Endciv/Bumbacoin/Cryptocoderz/crunk just to name a couple right off the top of my head if they dont want mtl I have btc just whatever.

Last but not least one thing I would like to do is have Dave write the book on MTLMSC the first year.Like he has done with Reddcoin/Digibytes etc etc but that will be in the future as he charges 1 btc to write and publish the book.

Oh and one last thing I been holding on to BTC because your going to have a big price spike here in the following days/weeks because of china trying to regulate it (albeit in vain) and several chinese exchanges are either shutting down or freezing withdrawals and If the winklevoss twins get their deal approved from the AMA or whatever (and its expected to) the price is expected to double the deadline is sometime this march.Wild Beast Block and Maidsafe as well are expected to moon because of unique One of a kind innovations.
Activity: 471
Merit: 252
Angry one of my miners is not responding, GRRRR....will have to investigate over the weekend. Either way, hope we get a wallet upgrade out of the deal!

yeah man hoping too. never heard some reply yet from him
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Angry one of my miners is not responding, GRRRR....will have to investigate over the weekend. Either way, hope we get a wallet upgrade out of the deal!
I'm sending CRYPTOCODERZ here for negotiations on a wallet upgrade... hope it all works out...... LONG LIVE MTLMC!!!!

CHEERS MAN. yeah i message him already, hope he can help us for the wallet upgrade.
awesome I dunno what happened with crunk hes always at novaexchange but doesnt answer after our last conversation so I dont know there.Im also working getting this added to the universal wallet generator here https://walletgenerator.net/

I bribed 2000 coins go request and bribe him some more lol or just make a simple request hehe
I'm sending CRYPTOCODERZ here for negotiations on a wallet upgrade... hope it all works out...... LONG LIVE MTLMC!!!!
I have talked to Crunk hes checking things out Ill pay outta my own pocket for this a new windows wallet Im waiting for word from him if you approve it will be my gift to the community.

Cheers folks keep it hard and heavy.

yeah sure man. that will be COOL i will cheapin dude. let me know how much for the cost.
Activity: 392
I have talked to Crunk hes checking things out Ill pay outta my own pocket for this a new windows wallet Im waiting for word from him if you approve it will be my gift to the community.

Crunks a good bloke and he does good work +1 for crunk Smiley

Activity: 515
Merit: 250
I put 120 on it at findblocks were "finding" some blocks now.  Grin

with findblocks.com You Will !! Find blocks lol
I put 120 on it at findblocks were "finding" some blocks now.  Grin
I've been trying to contact a guy that may be able to do a wallet upgrade. Hoping to get an answer over the weekend. If he's up for it, will send him here to post. Keep your finger crossed!!
 Cool
Not a problem my friend I have been with coin since I first learned about and seen it was something I could work with and have fun with.I have a lot of connections in the local metal scene been moshing in the pits since the 80s now I done got to old to mosh so im a pusher lol or run out and help the fallen  Grin I cant say its been an easy thing to promote this coinor get adoption.T he most common question I get by those who even know what cryptocurrencies are is" how do I spend it" or "what goods and services are there" and can "I put it on my phone or tablet. The latter many times by merchants themselves who are very intrigued by the possibility of accepting it as a form of payment or donation on the fly.To this end I strive the scene needs this and they know it So my role has been promoter and teacher. Grin
awesome man yeah it was on the ispace mining pool before. hope they get us back there. cheers for supporting the coin dude.
This coin will moon
working on getting added to ispace
Port 8002 working for me now, but I'm going back to a lower diff port. Seemed to get more shares that way.
Not sure if its mentioned elsewhere but trading MTLMC3 at NOVA EXCHANGE is open! I'm gonna throw some up there and see if I get any bites. When I looked last night there were NO trades pending. Chat is semi-active there, maybe I can stir some interest.

UPDATE: Got 1750 MTLMC total from yesterday (port 8002). Switched to 8000 and got no shares in 30 mins. Trying 8001 now. Yep, 8001 is the best one for my little guys, hitting shares good now!
Hey what would it take for a wallet upgrade its super super slow with all the staking like 1000 times a day it hangs real bad.Can Ican throw a little cash for a upgrad2e wallet this coin should have k7k ass wallet anyways.I will be going back to shows again as soon as income tax is here and get me wheels then can spread the message again.I been footin it lately after my truck got repoed Sad

yeah its really slow now. i really want to upgrade the wallet but the guy who made the wallet i have no contact anymore. want to find someone who is willing to do it.

yea lets find someone  hell we can pay in mtlmc Btc or dollars Lets put up a bounty ill chip in 100000 mtlmc not positive how it all works exactly but consider me in at 100000

Hey what would it take for a wallet upgrade its super super slow with all the staking like 1000 times a day it hangs real bad.Can Ican throw a little cash for a upgrad2e wallet this coin should have k7k ass wallet anyways.I will be going back to shows again as soon as income tax is here and get me wheels then can spread the message again.I been footin it lately after my truck got repoed Sad

yeah its really slow now. i really want to upgrade the wallet but the guy who made the wallet i have no contact anymore. want to find someone who is willing to do it.
Pages:
Jump to: